Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: PVP Videos!

Quote Originally Posted by Spead View Post
    Not really the 2014 way of pvp though is it, lol. It's only 4 or 5 people out of what.... 500 active people that regularly attend tl7 sites looking to fight
    Sneaky bunch they are, I haven't seen more than 80 per side in a year and most of those were just along for the ride/points not really looking to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Sneaky bunch they are, I haven't seen more than 80 per side in a year and most of those were just along for the ride/points not really looking to fight.
    You'd have to be rather thick to think its the same 160 people at a war every time. Not everyone plays every day you know, or attends every war.

admittedly its probably 350-400 though.. not 500
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Quote Originally Posted by Humlee View Post
    hy dawg, lets dayz soon!!! u bought standalone???
    Noes not yet, did you?
    Might get it soon

also lol @ foob's vid
    Thedevil 220/30 Adventurer
    My Collage

Quote Originally Posted by Spead View Post
    You'd have to be rather thick to think its the same 160 people at a war every time. Not everyone plays every day you know, or attends every war.

admittedly its probably 350-400 though.. not 500
    And they're all looking for a fight, right ?

And they're all looking for a fight, right ?
    Correct.
    Devil Inside

If that was so people would attack or defend bases without needing point bot raids. Last time I participated in a tower attack Instability (QQuestra) started a tnet raid for exactly 6 omni attackers. So much for looking for a fight :/

yeah QQuestra is quite a piece of work ^^that's one dude that does not enjoy a fair fight. my melee adv attacking their base vs. 2 engies (I think one of the engies was him also) and him from his org...guess who won lol. me. he came back with 2 engies, him, plus a Humley fixer, guess who won that time, them, yep, good stuff
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Points are an incentive I guess. It still doesn't change the fact that they are looking to fight, does it? They may not be running round in top gear and 4000rpm looking to plow their specials into someone, they are still there looking to fight though (because of points, perhaps!)

I think you are drunk when you post giit. If someone was attacking your site would you go kill him with 2 people and have a long fight perhaps, or would you go pox him with 5 people so fast that it might send him a message along the lines of 'damn, I shouldn't go back there, they are not messing around'. You just wanted to say you killed them 1vs3, didn't you?
    Last edited by Spead; Feb 18th, 2014 at 08:07:36.
    Devil Inside

Questra doesn't have an engi...

Quote Originally Posted by piggy View Post
    #Yolo
    Where's my 3b?

Where's my 3b?
    You never won!

Where's my 3b?
    #bkoko

I heard you like quotes.

Quotes and bumchins.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SharpTony28
    There aren't any old PvP videos, but I do have a lot of recent videos and I post pretty frequently if anyone is interested.

Figured I'd bump this thread and post 3 short video snipets I found while sorting some older captures.

5x 220 NT's vs Beast
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_lvLRsaTak

Tommmeeeeeep is "lagging", watch in the distance at the very start to see when it begins.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iqCBR5b0Mw

5x 175 agent a single base rush I didn't add to the main vid, so made a teaser from it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PQvG4Lot-Q

The full 175 agent vid will be released once I get time to add music, hopefully in a few days.
    Organisation - Punk
    "Foobar" - 220 Keeper
    "Warfang" - 220 Fixer
    "Exoblast" - 220 NT
    "Venomisto" - 220 Agent
    "Tykot" - 207 Agent
    "Ramjet" - 164 Fixer
    PvP Vids: AOPunk on Youtube

The second video reminds me of chasing Fixxamixxa and Warfang in bor, I always been told it's cus bad connection and 1sec delay....

Quack Quack
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Pewpewpewpewpew. Was that correct.. 5 agents 5x pew. Popcorn time and hurry up with the full vid!
    [Robosapiens - 220eng] [Melchran - 220nt] [Mirkku - 207agent] [Litina -157doc] [Fatina -157fix] [Notatina - 116trader] [Lotina - 110nt] [Notina - 95enf] [Tupu - 95sold] [Hotina 76agent] [Clotclown - 43agent] [Melchram - 30agent] [Jytina 21trader]

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast