Thread: Neutnet...

Neutnet...

Is it broken? Bots are all up n stuff, but no messages go out.
    I'm curious

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

The Leets operating the outgoing message engine called in sick: all day.
    Funny enough it's the day after their kick-off at the office. So blame the booze
    And the weak bodies of the leets
    Jinxz 220/30 - Fix
    Impale 220/30 - Shade
    Nuek 220/25 - NT
    Momento 220/23 - Adv
    Extravagance 170/21 - Agent
    Jinxzi 165/23 - Doc
    Rewted 150/20 - Trad
    Moments 150/20- Sold

Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Tikra View Post
    Is it broken? Bots are all up n stuff, but no messages go out.
    I'm curious
    sounds like they got muted by a GM
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

Is it still an issue? Works fine from my point of view.
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

Starting to receive messages again. So, seems fixed whether the issue was on my side or neutnet. Thanks

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

Is Neutnet still double posting everything ? That was really annoying...
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

technically that should never happen. If it has happened it would be an isolated bug that may or may not have been fixed. Get in touch with me if it still happens.
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

Quote Originally Posted by TheJackal View Post
    technically that should never happen. If it has happened it would be an isolated bug that may or may not have been fixed. Get in touch with me if it still happens.
    Pretty much the last few weeks it's been double posting *every* post. I unsubbed in the end.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Solution = Quit using Neutnet as use Dnet.
    There aren't nazi's running the bot creating their own rules
    Brushed
    Nerdfury

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Pretty much the last few weeks it's been double posting *every* post. I unsubbed in the end.
    What character did it happen on? I need some info if you want me to figure out why it's happening. Did you have more than 1 character on your subscription, or is all separate?
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

Every toon I had registered on the bot was getting double posts for awhile. I have no idea if it's stopped now as I've unsubbed, so I can't be any more use there sorry. Main toons I know were getting it were Medicaiken & Crataiken tho, fwiw.

Nvm ^^
    Last edited by dritst; Dec 11th, 2013 at 18:45:33.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.