Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lst level of balance

You must have some serious setup problems with your characters if you cant kill 3 aliens in 3 minutes and have problems with roots and snares on an adventurer. This game actually requires at las a bit effort to gear up your characters and making it easy enough for you to progress half - naked or whatever would make it dead boring for everyone else. I remember killing those aliens from daily missions with xp pistols, wish i knew what the hell are you doing if you have problems with them.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Dunno why people still respond to this guys threads. I'd rather the game die (it wont) than have whiny people like him in it

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    You must have some serious setup problems with your characters if you cant kill 3 aliens in 3 minutes and have problems with roots and snares on an adventurer. This game actually requires at las a bit effort to gear up your characters and making it easy enough for you to progress half - naked or whatever would make it dead boring for everyone else. I remember killing those aliens from daily missions with xp pistols, wish i knew what the hell are you doing if you have problems with them.
    I would like to agree with this post but i cannot.

This game requires almost NO effort in making a very good toon if you have some game knowledge, bank-toons and a sugardaddy main.

This game quickly becomes unplayable and a horrible chore if you don't.

Some of us know because we play our toons.
    But those who level many alts on kite hill and gain axp by leeching city raids know better and are entitled to abuse all complaints.

Blaming noob players for the shortcomings of the game has become standard procedure for many veterans. Aliens in daily missions are badly balanced and can be very easy at some levels and impossible a few levels later, at least for some professions.

Content should not all be easy, but there should be an organized and structured leveling process, but there is nothing of the sort. A sandbox game is not supposed to be a game where you can go anywhere and do nothing. It "just" gives a player alternatives for the leveling process.

But I am wasting my time.. again. Please dear "AO veterans" tell us how you are all entitled to free# I-win twinks because you did "all the boring stuff" already and now it is the noobs turn. Fixing "all the boring stuff" is ofc out of the question because you did it once, therefore everybody else must do it too.

#"Free from gameplay" toons soon available at the item store for a very reasonable price. Equipped with level adequate OFAB gear and all rollable RK nanos they are ready-to-use for fun and challenging team* gameplay.
    "I-win PvP" toons will also be available for a small extra fee. By paying additional 99,99 RL monies** you can have a ready-to-use awsome PvP toon optimized by our own team of devs with optimal IP distribution and all the best and rarest loot. And if you subscribe for an extras year, we will throw in a couple of overpowered items, not available ingame, for even more awsomeness. Roflstopping grey noobs in BattleStation has never been so much fun.

*Teams not included.
    **Same price for all accepted currencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Notevenmad View Post
    Dunno why people still respond to this guys threads. I'd rather the game die (it wont) than have whiny people like him in it
    Not to worry. You (and Funcom) have your game, your single server, and your forums back with one less "whiney people" in it. Cancelled account and back in SWG pre-CU. I'd invite you over there but you'd need the original CDs and they're out of print (unless you would want to ebay a set) where I would be the 10 year vet and you would be the noob that knew nothing. I'd venture to say that my TK "student" (soon to be Teras Kasi Master/doctor) could totally ruin your gameplay by hunting your toon and God help you in the next couple of months when they finish coding the alpha jedi profession back into the game.

Out of 20+ people that came over here, you (and Funcom again) still have 2 that actually play AO left of our group so I guess you'd call that a net addition.
    "INVICTUS"

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

TBH - played SWG on an off for years. IMO it was garbage. One of the worst excuses for a playable game I've ever wasted bandwidth on. However - other people like it, and hell, lots of other people like Wow too. Different games for different people. Glad you stopped by to check out our game, pity it's not your cup of tea, but hope you have fun having your wookie dance on tabletops for XP. sorry, cheap shot, but really, no hard feelings.
    -= Make the new engine look even better. Don't forget to post a screenshot! =-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12