Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OMG! war! no meeps!? wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinknpinker View Post
    It quite obvious that the TNET just wont admit to their behaviour. ALLOT of players have left this game over TNET and its policies. Their rants and raves and logical discussions are long gone from these forums. Easy to get a forum closed, just flame and hate and its soon gone.
    How's life there inside the bubble? Nice, cosy, delusional and hatefilled.

If TNET is so wonderful why has it folded?
    You obviously have no clue what you're talking about. So I'll fill you in. Tnet isn't gone, but a number of leaders decided to call it quits after FC came out endorsing multiboxing and after the disgraceful bans as well as obvious side taking from GM's.

You'd have known if you were there. We were the ppl who defended since merge. You did nothing.

Mention that name in most org chats and you'll find yourself covered in Pixelated spit.
    Bubble again.

The last 10 supporters are very vocal as they have allot to lose.
    Just before my accs went down 10 days ago or so, two new leaders got together around 50 ppl with little to no preparation. They took out a few fields too.

Funny how ppl turn up. If we were to believe you, there wouldn't be many.

Btw.. how many do you get on your bot? Haven't seen you do anything. Maybe I missed it.

Having a monopoly and finally losing it has to be upsetting.
    Err. Anyone's free to set up bots as they see fit. It's not Tnet's fault that the vast majority chooses Tnet over your bot. Personally I think they do that because they know that you have zero real leaders to support you.

You can see their attitudes in the comments posted after my first posts. Its just this very mindset that caused their demise. It ran for 9 years because they managed to implement a monopoly on the naive.
    Haha. Are you a teabagger by any chance?

Player base is down and only the wise and experienced are left and most of them avoid it like the plague.
    Thank you for that siggy material.

Not all, but most. They cant handle it of course so attack the person if you cant attack their idea's.
    Except noone here knows who you are so we literally can't attack your person. Your fantasies are ludicrus and has nothing to do with reality. I'm afraid those make excellent targets for those who actually participated in tl7 NW after the merger and therefore knows something.

You couldn't go to tara and expect any loot without points. Plain and simple. That's a monopoly.
    Err. Tara is a contested mob. That means those who cooperates best get the loot. Those that don't want to cooperate gets nothing. That's how the game is designed.

This was supported in other raidbots where you had to go to tara site after your raid and join TNET in order to get your phatz from the raid and ofc this was not announced pre-raid. That's monopolistic behaviour. So where is the FUN in that?!
    You want loot that Tnet won without joining tnet?

As well you could not expect anyone from TNET to come and join in your Tower Raid Defence if you didn't join TNET during the defence. That's monopolistic behaviour.
    And you want Tnet, the ppl and the bot your group has flamed from day one to defend your fields for you without you even joining Tnet. That's idiot behaviour. Either you join up and do your part or noone has any reason to help you. You could also stop flaming the ppl you want help from. That migh help a bit.

LOL. I want to attend Tower wars as it is fun, but I had to stop as I refused to support TNET. Now its gone but once you speak up you get hated so I cant be bothered. Too many haters supported and ran TNET and they are still around and participate in other bots. But you never know
    What you are talking about is regular members that called you out when you joined the bot to do nothing but flame and complain and promote the bot you liked. There's been a few ppl like that. Maybe 5-10 in all. Compared to the few hundred that chose to raid with Tnet. You're just so incredibly butthurt that you get shot down when you try to start your little campaigns. Just give up. Start raiding on your own bot. If it's better than Tnet, ppl will join you, no?

Unfortunately, they haven't gone away. So be careful in which org you ask questions as you'll get the tar and feather and lashes treatment or just be excluded.

I don't scare easily so call me names all you want, your just showing your true colours. Cant be bothered to quote who is saying what as we can all read, lol.
    I like how you in two consecutive sentences first profess that I'm hated for being on a bot and in the next breath get on some fictionary high horse.

We're looking forward to the initiatives your rugged leadergroup is going to take. Tnet's on a break sort of. So you have a golden opportunity to show how great you are and bringing the community together and all that. So what are you waiting for?

ps. You profess that tnet's hated. Fine, I'll tell you that when you guys are mentioned ppl don't say anything hateful, they just laugh. I guess the differerence is in who gets support. A Tnet on vacation musters 50, you get, what, 5?

Last edited by Armus; Dec 7th, 2013 at 00:51:26.

Who even is this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap View Post
    Who even is this guy?
    He said he ain't scared, so he should be able to tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by Armus View Post
    He said he ain't scared, so he should be able to tell us.
    There will be a vote on that first pat
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

As well you could not expect anyone from TNET to come and join in your Tower Raid Defence if you didn't join TNET during the defence. That's monopolistic behaviour. LOL. I want to attend Tower wars as it is fun, but I had to stop as I refused to support TNET.
    Out of all the bs you spew this has got to be one of the best lines. So let me see. First Tnet takes a field and then chooses your org to plant. After that, we should defend it every day, without you joining up in the defence. Better yet, we should scout the field all the time if it gets attacked (during its hot cycle) as well, since you don't want to join the bot to even tell that you are under attack! *Shrug*. I really wish you could look at your own posts with outside perspective - would give some good laughs

Btw, Tnet itself is not a person. It's a group of people working together. Helping eachothers. If it started allowing freeriders like you seem to demand it wouldnt exactly be fair for the others, nor help the cause for which the bot exists. "Help yourself by helping others" ring any bell?

If there are so many people hating Tnet as you (again) claim, why on earth do you not start doing the wars with NOTwar? Go to Tara at least?

Thumbs up

Wow, the forums are filled with sooooooo many people asking and pleading for your bot to come back! I had to turn off OOC because thats all that was being talked about! That's sarcasm ofc.

Who am I? Why do you need to know that? Ohhh right. I already know why.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you cant fool all of the people all of the time!

Also, if you talk long enough some people might actually believe you.

Monopoly's always fail in the end. No-one supported you or bothered to turn up for clan tara or tower wars anymore because of you and your Monopolist behaviour and nasty treatment of people that had problems with you and who also ran afoul of your authoritative and nasty administrators. The population is down and so you cant recruit the naive any-more.

Unfortunately, the bad always ruin it for the good so I apologize to those in TNET who's hearts were and are in the right place. A Monopoly is still a Monopoly tho and forcing ppl to join TNET to get Tara loot, to get raid loot or to get help with tower defence is what it is.

You've been told that before but as now, look how you respond. Try to start a flame war. I can only hope this thread gets closed not deleted. I dont mind my response's staying up. As to Freor's previous post its so far away from the truth its not to be taken seriously.

I'm sure tho this thread will get close down sooner or later due to your negative response's. You know this already tho. Its part of how you operate. Btw, you should make your posts smaller as all they do is make people's eye's go >.<
    Oh wait........
    Last edited by Pinknpinker; Dec 8th, 2013 at 21:02:08. Reason: spelling and additional text

Wow, the forums are filled with sooooooo many people asking and pleading for your bot to come back! I had to turn off OOC because thats all that was being talked about! That's sarcasm ofc.
    Is amazing, isn't it! Where are your supporters? Let me guess, they all afraid of the big bad wolf named Tnet!

Who am I? Why do you need to know that? Ohhh right. I already know why.
    Let's say for sake of argument that we want to know so we can "nail" you. But you already said you weren't afraid. So, why can't you be open with who you are?

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you cant fool all of the people all of the time!
    Apparently you can be a fool all the time though.

Also, if you talk long enough some people might actually believe you.
    In your case that statement probably doesn't apply to very many.

Monopoly's always fail in the end.
    Except there isn't one here. You're confusing healthy competition where your side loses out a monopoly. In other words you're a sore loser. Nothing stops you from trying wars. Except your own incompetence.

No-one supported you or bothered to turn up for clan tara or tower wars anymore because of you
    We (most of the old leadership) decided to take a break/quit or whatnot. Before that was decided we had 70-80 ppl on the bot regularly. After that, there's been a few small wars started by a few new leaders. They still did well and they have had up to about 50 ppl on the bot without much preparation. They also took out quite a fe fields.

Remind us again, how many do you get on notwar? How many tl7 attacks? How many tl7 fields have you taken out?

and your Monopolist behaviour
    If outcompeting you by being 100 times more knowledgable than you, then yes, we are monopolist.

and nasty treatment of people that had problems with you and who also ran afoul of your authoritative and nasty administrators. The population is down and so you cant recruit the naive any-more.
    That's your subjective opinion. And there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of support for it outside your haters/butthurt club.

A Monopoly is still a Monopoly tho and forcing ppl to join TNET to get Tara loot, to get raid loot or to get help with tower defence is what it is.
    You are delusional in so many ways. And you still have no idea what a monopoly is.

You've been told that before but as now, look how you respond. Try to start a flame war. I can only hope this thread gets closed not deleted. I dont mind my response's staying up. As to Freor's previous post its so far away from the truth its not to be taken seriously.
    Another message from the bubble. Member of the flat earth society perhaps?

I'm sure tho this thread will get close down sooner or later due to your negative response's. You know this already tho. Its part of how you operate. Btw, you should make your posts smaller as all they do is make people's eye's go >.<
    Oh wait........
    Your posts are shorter only because you don't know how to quote. Or because you have nothing to say for your case when someone confronts you. So you prefer to just spout out more of the same. You aren't helping your case.
    Last edited by Armus; Dec 8th, 2013 at 21:51:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Man, I'm glad I'm Omni....
    This!
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

As to Freor's previous post its so far away from the truth its not to be taken seriously.
    If that's the case then surely it's easy for you to prove it wrong instead of throwing random accusations around. So please oh mighty one, educate us Point the parts that weren't truthful.

What's the point of hiding behind forum name btw? Since Tnet's on break and you have all these people hating us, what exactly are you afraid? Typing here with your ingame name (like those of us you accuse of various things) would give bit more credibility for your claims. It's kinda comical that the people shouting for democracy and transparency are hiding behind alts or forum-warrior names

Hes omni? Could make sense in a way
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Hi there! Being an internet detective is such a tough job. I'm wondering whether you're a Marlark reincarnation, given your obsession with bot separation? You could be a Letah copy, or perhaps Agentcora could be the one as well. But maybe you're just so severely out of touch with the PvP community that you've forgotten what faction-based wars are about?

Unfortunately, the bad always ruin it for the good so I apologize to those in TNET who's hearts were and are in the right place. A Monopoly is still a Monopoly tho and forcing ppl to join TNET to get Tara loot, to get raid loot or to get help with tower defence is what it is.
    This is what we call cooperation. Nothing comes for free. If you expect to get help, start with helping others first so you can build up some goodwill. Just a hint, you don't do that by showing up after the fight is over and shouting from your high horse that you should be rewarded with a NW field or Tara loot because ... uh, well, uhhh ... that's actually a good question. Why should you reap the benefits of other peoples' work when you contributed exactly nothing?

blabla
    Really though, having seen both possible ways to organize PvP in action first-hand:

= RK1's Tnet + Tnetftw
    = RK2's Clan Unity AKA Gimpybot + Gimpyjr + Cameloot + Clanside1 + Warsrus and whatnot

I'm pretty damn sure that I know which way is more effective when it comes to NW control. Rimor Clan's problem has always been Clan Unity, the wrong peoples controlling the zergbots which resulted in tons of drama, and quite simply a lack of rewards for the time invested in coming to TL7 PvP events - that is, if your side can't win the towerfields that SHOULD be the reward *yet*. While Tnet isn't perfect - nobody should be forced to do stuff in the game they don't want to spend time doing, this goes for PvM'ers doing PvP but ALSO the other way round - you need to work with the tools you have available. Of course there have been some major internal dramas in Tnet too, but it DID hold the side together and prevented any existing drama from spinning out of control: like the RK2 FFA Clan Bot Council Unity thing which hurt RK2 Clan's TL7 PvP performance for years and years after it happened.

I think the least that deserves is some respect. And maybe you should look a bit farther than the length of your nose. Try to imagine why Tnet does the things it does. World domination? Maybe. But intentionally planning to ruin *your* AO PvP experience? Nah.
    Last edited by Lupusceleri; Dec 9th, 2013 at 00:27:52.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    Hi there! Being an internet detective is such a tough job. I'm wondering whether you're a Marlark reincarnation, given your obsession with bot separation? You could be a Letah copy, or perhaps Agentcora could be the one as well.
    Not guilty i don't involve myself in pvp business nor would i ever roll a Clan
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

verbal diarrhea........
    Ohi Tynkenfo/Tinkerbish/Metahairy and alts.. Howsit going dude

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Man, I'm glad I'm Omni....
    Quote Originally Posted by Artyomis View Post
    This!
    Not going to lie, these "Team Tnet" fedoras are reaching critical mass.

I can see why some people would see omni as appealing in light of this high school level shiptoasting and their lowest common denominator insults. The infighting is enjoyable, though.
    Last edited by wonderland; Dec 9th, 2013 at 10:12:51.
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderland View Post
    babble...
    Ohai Parsee/Zatenshi/Daitenshi... Wondered when you'd show up to join in the Tnet bashing

Not going to lie, these "Team Tnet" fedoras are reaching critical mass.

I can see why some people would see omni as appealing in light of this high school level shiptoasting and their lowest common denominator insults. The infighting is enjoyable, though.
    You made me laugh before coffee. I like you, lots
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

I can see why some people would see omni as appealing in light of this high school level shiptoasting and their lowest common denominator insults.
    Glad to hear all is well on teh omni side. There aren't very active pvp'ers (or entire orgs) refusing to join HC at all, people banned for disagreeing with Foob and so on. Must be a paradise!

How about everyone calm down and take this down a few rungs, because we just get rid of the ladder entirely? There is way too much nastiness floating around in this thread. Argue without the insults, please.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Freor View Post
    Glad to hear all is well on teh omni side. There aren't very active pvp'ers (or entire orgs) refusing to join HC at all, people banned for disagreeing with Foob and so on. Must be a paradise!
    It actually is and your fabricated stories won't convince anyone, it's funny how you didn't learn that after years of trying. If only you put that time and effort into sorting out your own side's problems maybe the game would be a lot more enjoyable for both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    It actually is and your fabricated stories won't convince anyone, it's funny how you didn't learn that after years of trying. If only you put that time and effort into sorting out your own side's problems maybe the game would be a lot more enjoyable for both sides.
    If only you put that time and effort into sorting out your own side's problems maybe the game would be a lot more enjoyable for both sides.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast