Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: OMG! war! no meeps!? wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    If only you put that time and effort into sorting out your own side's problems maybe the game would be a lot more enjoyable for both sides.
    Can't, she's waiting for the next foob of the month profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    It actually is and your fabricated stories won't convince anyone, it's funny how you didn't learn that after years of trying. If only you put that time and effort into sorting out your own side's problems maybe the game would be a lot more enjoyable for both sides.
    ure side cant do anything without help from FC

And yours can't do anything with help from FC, what does that tell you ?

Also what's a "foob of the month profession" ?

We dont want help from FC .

We do stuff without help from them .

Doesn't matter if you watned it or not when you had it, so why are you complaining? Seems a bit hypocritical.

what help did we had from FC ?
    the only "help" we had was to deside it was time to leave the game

Well yeah, instead of banning you long ago for your pathetic griefing.

Wow how u have to reply to every single thing. I guess ur help from FC would be allowing the timing on gastiming. I myself would put it in a different category than botting but nonetheless its condoned so we just have to addapt... Takes time in the mean time i guess ur allowed to be a child about it untill Ana becomes mad at you or me or whoever else cries out here. Normally i think shes rather early with showing up but in this case shes right for sure
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Pinknpinker View Post
    It quite obvious that the TNET just wont admit to their behaviour. ALLOT of players have left this game over TNET and its policies. Their rants and raves and logical discussions are long gone from these forums. Easy to get a forum closed, just flame and hate and its soon gone.

If TNET is so wonderful why has it folded? Mention that name in most org chats and you'll find yourself covered in Pixelated spit. The last 10 supporters are very vocal as they have allot to lose. Having a monopoly and finally losing it has to be upsetting.

You can see their attitudes in the comments posted after my first posts. Its just this very mindset that caused their demise. It ran for 9 years because they managed to implement a monopoly on the naive. Player base is down and only the wise and experienced are left and most of them avoid it like the plague. Not all, but most. They cant handle it of course so attack the person if you cant attack their idea's.

You couldn't go to tara and expect any loot without points. Plain and simple. That's a monopoly. This was supported in other raidbots where you had to go to tara site after your raid and join TNET in order to get your phatz from the raid and ofc this was not announced pre-raid. That's monopolistic behaviour. So where is the FUN in that?! As well you could not expect anyone from TNET to come and join in your Tower Raid Defence if you didn't join TNET during the defence. That's monopolistic behaviour. LOL. I want to attend Tower wars as it is fun, but I had to stop as I refused to support TNET. Now its gone but once you speak up you get hated so I cant be bothered. Too many haters supported and ran TNET and they are still around and participate in other bots. But you never know

Unfortunately, they haven't gone away. So be careful in which org you ask questions as you'll get the tar and feather and lashes treatment or just be excluded. I don't scare easily so call me names all you want, your just showing your true colours. Cant be bothered to quote who is saying what as we can all read, lol.
    Okay, i'm gonna say first that my love for PVP perhaps doesn't match anything of anyone else, I make toons purely for pvp, but I can later change them for pvm when im out of money to fund toons
    Anyway, what you post here is pretty dumb, you accuse tnet leadership to be incompetent.
    You're flaming them, what does that make you? Not professional. You have much to learn, young padawan.
    Tnet has run successfully for years, only reason they havent kept towers is cause either pvp gets boring or Omni actually get to de-motivate clans.
    Your way of this is to get 5 or 6 ppl to tara, and then 1 or 2 gets killed in 100%, and then you rush lair with 60 omni in lair.. Try greifing instead, mate.
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Well yeah, instead of banning you long ago for your pathetic griefing.
    it was ure side that started the "pathetic" griefing

we just did what ure side done before

Quote Originally Posted by Metafly7 View Post
    Wow how u have to reply to every single thing. I guess ur help from FC would be allowing the timing on gastiming. I myself would put it in a different category than botting but nonetheless its condoned so we just have to addapt... Takes time in the mean time i guess ur allowed to be a child about it untill Ana becomes mad at you or me or whoever else cries out here. Normally i think shes rather early with showing up but in this case shes right for sure
    Balance has always shifted depending on the number of dedicated leaders and players each side has, you seriously cannot blame funcom for getting outplayed and/or outnumbered.

Funcom is "helping" both sides equally, you just have your tinfoil hats on too tight to see things from a more objective point of view (hint: both sides changed timers to better suit them, both sides use multiboxing etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by enfsatangirl View Post
    it was ure side that started the "pathetic" griefing

we just did what ure side done before
    Okay, and do you see me justifying that anywhere, or blaming it on conspiracies ?
    Last edited by Pafpuf; Dec 10th, 2013 at 18:53:54.

Ah, didn't u know satans ? Punk doesnt grief, they only play when omnis actually have taken towers back and is handing out tl7 fields.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennypacker View Post
    Ah, didn't u know satans ? Punk doesnt grief, they only play when omnis actually have taken towers back and is handing out tl7 fields.
    And as soon as things turn sour they are nowhere to be found.

Satans said "your side" though, not punk.

All right, this is the third thread in a fairly short amount of time that includes essentially the same argument, accusations of favoritism, discussion of GM actions, bickering. I've moderated it twice now, and this one is going down the same road. The next time this argument comes up people are going to be looking at reposting moderated material infractions.

(Apparently I'm feeling mellow lately, but seriously, cool it.)
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234