Thread: [Omni] Old schooler looking for guild

[Omni] Old schooler looking for guild

Hello there.

Although tittle and signature explain most of it, I should specify some things.

First of all state that I've played and matured with this game since January 2002, with a few breaks either imposed or self taken.

I've been member of severous guilds: MOTHER (Mobile Omni-Tek Heavy Emergency Response, the original one with MM, etc), Obsidian Order (also the original one), Lucifer's Dawn, Mercenaries of Kai (TAG), The Avengean Guard (TAG), Band of Brothers, and finally Mercenaries (pre server merge).

Although I've met quite a few people along the way, I've lost touch with almost all of them (at least with the RK1 ones) because of the genius of Funcom of not being able to keep the contact/friendlist information on the database (again, thank you for that guys ).

Secondly, I should make it clear that I have both Omni and Clan chars. Although I was never PvP active with my Clan ones (RealMadrid, doctor, and Firebender, a MA project that isn't finished and could switch to Omni if I wanted).

Since RealMadrid is a finished up char (only lacking a couple items and some "useless" Research), I will not even consider changing sides with him, also because I've built a good relationship with both my guild (La Hermandad) and because I don't consider it diminishes my quality as a player or a guild mate.

The characters I'd be looking a guild for are:

Protektor (220/16 enf)
    Engydoggy (220/13 engi)
    Spydoggy (170/17 agent)

I could also "throw in" Healingdoll, a baby 160/6 doc who I could level to help the guild in raids.

General information:
    My timezone, at the moment and until February when I'm moving to another country is Caracas Time (-4:30 GMT). I speak both spanish and english fluidly, and can understand both italian and german.
    I'm 26 years old, journalist (sportswriter) by evening/night and an AO addict by morining/afternoon.

So, if anyone has a cool guild I could join, let me know! Or if anyone that used to know me back in the good ol' RK1 days, also hit me up on either of the chars named above and we can catch up!
    Protektor- Engydoggy- Spydoggy- RealMadrid - Some others.
    Rolling around RK since Dec 2001.
    ¡Se habla español!

Yo feel free can join TT, If you have some questions pst me in game /tell Opanki
    Ctrannik 220/30/70 Soldier
    Opanki 220/30/70 Fixer
    Sadistka 220/30/70 Doc
    Zabodal 220/30/70 Crat
    Mardagent 220/30/70 Agent
    Ecstazi 217/?/? Adv
    We're recruiting at http://board-org.userboard.net//
    Board Member of The Transcendence