Thread: Returning player complaining about the economy

Returning player complaining about the economy

So CRU is dirt-cheap now. Great. Surely clumps, viralbots, and leadbots are cheap now, too, since the market must be flooded after raiding got so cheap.

Huh? It's twice as expensive as it was last year? People keep talking about inflation, but I can't sell my notucomm at the usual price of 550m.

What the hell is going on? Are people actually doing business with our favorite OOC spammers? Also, why isn't my filter working properly?
    Menkyo Ilikedagunz2: 200/2x XP Grinding Opi MA
    Judashero: 60/6 Untwinked Trox Soldier
    Revocation: 58/6 NM Crat E
    Takainohebun: 30/3 Trox MA E
    Jeezusaurus: 21/2 Trox Enf E
    Okuiri Takainoakki: 15/2 Trox MA E
    Bachiatari: 9/1 Untwinked Trox Enf
    Peddler Itami: 5/1 Trox Trader E

Well, lemme break it down for you.
    Nobody needs a Notucomm anymore, really; the Gauntlet back is more useful for most.
    Lead viralbots being more expensive are down to lack of population, it seems.
    I'm Batman.

Not everyone does gauntlet and not everyone is or will be tl7
    But to me, 550m is not the 'usual' price, just before merge, I bought one at the usual price, which is and always was, 250m
    The economy is going this way because of 3 things
    1. Credsellers
    2. Resellesr (gmi is reseller heaven, no more cities to r un to, no more distances to cross)
    3. FC itemshop

It's not really very profitable to farm alien raids for creds these days. There are several other raids/instances/bosses you can farm that'll give you a much better creds/h ratio
    220/30 doc [E]
    220/30 crat [E]
    220/30 shade [E]
    158/21 trader [E]
    117/13 agent [E]
    56/6 trader [E]
    30/3 enforcer [E]

Quote Originally Posted by Qualto View Post
    It's not really very profitable to farm alien raids for creds these days. There are several other raids/instances/bosses you can farm that'll give you a much better creds/h ratio
    Probably the best for solo/some professions though. Not too many people want an agent or MP for DB3 cred-sell farm They'd prefer sold/doc/crat

Quote Originally Posted by jefke View Post
    Not everyone does gauntlet and not everyone is or will be tl7
    But to me, 550m is not the 'usual' price, just before merge, I bought one at the usual price, which is and always was, 250m
    The economy is going this way because of 3 things
    1. Credsellers
    2. Resellesr (gmi is reseller heaven, no more cities to r un to, no more distances to cross)
    3. FC itemshop
    4. LR sellers and the idiots who have more credits than sense that "need" the items and are willing to pay over inflated prices.
    5. Low drop / AI raid rates.