Thread: Any Froob-centered Orgs out there?

Any Froob-centered Orgs out there?

Just curious to see if there are any "Froob-only" Orgs out there per se? (I know pres has to be paid)

I do have a paid account, but it's frozen at the moment, and was interested in seeing if there are any classic content-only Orgs out there. Any faction.

I believe that you need at least one paid member to be the leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowena View Post
    I believe that you need at least one paid member to be the leader.
    Indeed, I remember that patch change. I guess said Org/s can have at least ONE paid member .

To be promoted, you need to be paid, but as said in another topic in another section, froobs that were president before merge, still are president unless they demoted themselves when promoting a paid, I still have 2 orgs of my own with my own alts where my froobs are president
    So in theory its possible there's still a froob orrg around but I've been around long and I cant imagine there being one, although there's alot of orgs very froobfriendly that possibly have a large number of active froobs

Quote Originally Posted by jefke View Post
    although there's alot of orgs very froobfriendly that possibly have a large number of active froobs
    Yeah I have noticed many of the Orgs in the recruiting section state that they accept froobs. I guess the question is, which Orgs have actual active Froob forces, and aren't just mules.

Check out crimson assassins clan side we have a decent froob showing

And on omni side... OT-RP, we love our froobs, though most go paid for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

I think neutrals have some orgs too, like House of the black star perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by jefke View Post
    I think neutrals have some orgs too, like House of the black star perhaps?
    HOBS is the place - we have a mix of Fr00bs and paid players and are very friendly. We are Neutrals and that is the only requirement to join. There are anywhere from 10-30 players on at any given time.

if you haven't found one yet, check out Froobchat. Its a froob based player run bot for coordinating events and missions. Any one of them there might be able to point you in the right direction.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Froobchat is incredibly quiet from what I've seen over the past day and a half. Maybe lots of AFKers.