Thread: Tl6 froob scene.

Tl6 froob scene.

Dailies Mixed with increased xp in rk dungeons have brought a decent increase in high level froobs. Join us! High level pvp where you can use any weapon and are not subject to certain perk lines etc.

I personally have not have had this much fun in ao since 2006-07.

You get to enjoy the real game now instead of Power leveling through the same ol boring SL.

You can level through subway - totw - foremans - cyborg barracks smugglers / mantis den / steeps of madness innersanctum There are interesting things to loot and it's an overall much more enjoyable experience!

/ravenforcer

this lacks a bot. totally!

but well, yea! Makes froob life somewhat more easy. Moar active frubbles plx! :P

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

/tell froobchat !Join we had 24 players on yesterday most tl5 + froobs!

Quote Originally Posted by ra3ftw View Post
    /tell froobchat !Join we had 24 players on yesterday most tl5 + froobs!
    Is that other bot, Tlfiveplus, still running?

Or is it possible that froobs of both servers were actually capable of amicable bot discussion, unlike paid players?
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

tl6 froob bots of rk1 and rk2 merged, believe it or not.

I had a a fun froob once.

then I paid my sub again, and realized "wtf was I thinking!"

seriously, good initiative thumbs up n junk
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Froob ftw!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Just pay for the game instead of encouraging people not to.
    Froobs ftl!
    Jinxz 220/30 - Fix
    Impale 220/30 - Shade
    Nuek 220/25 - NT
    Momento 220/23 - Adv
    Extravagance 170/21 - Agent
    Jinxzi 165/23 - Doc
    Rewted 150/20 - Trad
    Moments 150/20- Sold

Paradise

I pay for the game on three accounts and I play froob! Now what?

Quote Originally Posted by Momento View Post
    Just pay for the game instead of encouraging people not to.
    Froobs ftl!
    Why pay for a very broken game when you can have a reasonably playable game that really is FREE TO PLAY?

Let the power hungry creeps pay to win. Froobs are the smart people.

This actually makes me want to make a froob o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpynoob View Post
    Why pay for a very broken game when you can have a reasonably playable game that really is FREE TO PLAY?

guess why it's free for them to play. go ahead. this reminds me of welfare in America.

If you're paying for an account and want to promote a froob united front, go for it, fair enough, but don't act like it's a better game, or great idea, because the game won't survive or be here for you to play for FREE long if everyone took that attitude.

When you start promoting a froob only effort in a game supported by funds from paying customers, that's the point at which you're blindly defeating yourselves.

froobs are a stop gap, test the game out, help your main out, come say hi to people sort of thing. it shouldn't be an option to paying for the real thing for any extended length of time.

Froobs are really awesome NPC's with a kick ass AI when it comes down to it, our froobs are eye candy for paying players to see people moving about. get your panties sorted, and stop pretending it's anything else.
    Last edited by RedWatr; Nov 13th, 2013 at 20:39:03.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    guess why it's free for them to play. go ahead. this reminds me of welfare in America.

If you're paying for an account and want to promote a froob united front, go for it, fair enough, but don't act like it's a better game, or great idea, because the game won't survive or be here for you to play for FREE long if everyone took that attitude.

When you start promoting a froob only effort in a game supported by funds from paying customers, that's the point at which you're blindly defeating yourselves.

froobs are a stop gap, test the game out, help your main out, come say hi to people sort of thing. it shouldn't be an option to paying for the real thing for any extended length of time.

Froobs are really awesome NPC's with a kick ass AI when it comes down to it, our froobs are eye candy for paying players to see people moving about. get your panties sorted, and stop pretending it's anything else.
    Whoa, calm down there buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpynoob View Post

if you are smart than you won't play a "very broken game" at all, if you don't like the game don't play it, if you do like it than support it by paying your sub or for items from the store

if you want a free to play game than go play something else
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne