Thread: Bitty and Blanky's Wedding Reception!

Bitty and Blanky's Wedding Reception!

Bitty and Blanky are getting married and they have invited GridStream Productions and you to join them at their wedding reception!

DJ Gemmikins will be your host and bringing you a mixed variety of music with a feel for love, fun and togetherness.

We'll be live in Reets Retreat on the Glass Dancefloor and invite you to come partake in this joyous occasion. The party starts at 3pm EST/ 8pm GMT on Saturday 16th November and will run for an hour.

If anyone wishes to take part in the wedding you are invited to join them at the Pyramid in the City of Home, Broken Shores at 2pm EST / 7pm GMT an hour before the wedding reception.

Congrats to both Bitty and Blanky on taking a step together from Gemmikins and GridStream Productions!

I'm waiting on the IRL marriage.

Blanky is getting married again?

I remember my ingame wedding

The 2nd attempt as for some reason(which I don't recall) the first didn't work out

Gratz guys.
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I'm waiting on the IRL marriage.
    they didn't invite me

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    they didn't invite me
    You'd just meep away with the bridesmaid..
    Docow 220/30/70 Doc (surprise eh?) Equip

Ruining The Asylum's chat since 2010!

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpynoob View Post
    Blanky is getting married again?
    Same with Bitty Divorces are common in the US!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    they didn't invite me
    Me neither, but I think I'll just try to show up. I can found out which city they're in on Facebook, and I'm sure there's only so many churches around, I'll just go around asking the priests if they've got a wedding for either of them coming up.

As much as I'm joking, I also might even go to their wedding IRL if they invited me. I fly free cause of my wife, and Bitty is pretty much the only non-Storm friend I have left in AO.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Same with Bitty Divorces are common in the US!

Me neither, but I think I'll just try to show up. I can found out which city they're in on Facebook, and I'm sure there's only so many churches around, I'll just go around asking the priests if they've got a wedding for either of them coming up.

As much as I'm joking, I also might even go to their wedding IRL if they invited me. I fly free cause of my wife, and Bitty is pretty much the only non-Storm friend I have left in AO.
    i wouldn't be able to fly out even if i was invited, but still, it's the thought that counts!

Thanks to all who showed up and made it special for us! It was a beautiful wedding and an awesome party afterwards. Thanks Matana and the RKMR, and Gemmi and all of GSP!

And yes, the RL wedding is next summer and you can come if you like, Lazy