Thread: The Weekly ICC Lottery

The Weekly ICC Lottery

The Weekly ICC Lottery

Many of you have seen a certain fellow spamming Borealis and other cities with his lottery. There is an overall distrust in the community for said person, yet there has been interest for an actual lottery. After talking it over with GM Nirvelle, I have came to the conclusion that I shall start my own assuming there is interest and people actually continue to play. To start with, the risk and reward will be on the lower end to gauge interest.

Rules:

1. Anybody can join. Froob, Paid, Level 1, Level 220.

2. Drawings will be on Thursday at 23:00 GMT. That is, of course, if nothing prevents me from being on. If I am not available at that time, drawing will commence at the soonest possible time afterwards.

3. Drawings will be determined using Helpbot's !random feature. Screenshot will be placed on this thread when a winner is announced for verification.

4. Any credits received that do not match the entry fee will be returned and entry will not be recorded.

5. I will check my mail daily, but there is nothing to prevent an overflow if mailbox exceeds 30 messages. For best results, submit any mail payments while toon is online.

6. Reserved for any future rules and changes.

Entry Fee/Prize:

I have thought of the best way to handle this in order to get the most amount of entries. I have come to the conclusion that instead of having a fixed prize, it will be a percentage of the total pot of entry fees. The entry fee will be 1,000,000 credits and the prize will be 85% of the total amount of entry fees. Yes, your math is correct. That leaves me with 15% of the entry fees to cover the time/effort I put into this.

You can enter as many times as you wish. For example, 5 entries will be 5,000,000 credits.

How to enter:

There are 2 possible ways to enter the drawing. The first way is to mail your entry fee to Puppetsrus with the title "Weekly ICC Lottery Entry". The other way is the old fashion way of actually trading me in person on either Puppetsrus or Flyingengi. As I have stated, mail will be checked daily (usually multiple times).

Lottery Status: OPEN

(No trolling in comment area...please...I'm looking at you!)
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

Here's what i would like for you to do:

Stay in trade chat, we don't really need more noise pollution in the OCC, this lottery is reasonably described as a service and therefore belongs in the trade chat.

If asked questions about the lottery reply in tells to the person asking.

Do NOT allow yourself to be trolled, post your script and chill, my ignore list grows with every whine-fest about engine/rebalance/whutever *i* do not need more sources for ignores.

So, by what magical authority do i lay these commands on you? Good question I'm just a guy who gets instantly enraged by advertising when it turns up were it should not, I'm someone who likes to get buffs when i need it and who feel it is fair that i offer up buffs freely when i can, i like having the ooc up for this purpose when i hang in Bor and such. That is all.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!