Thread: Agent Cloak

Agent Cloak

Looking for any information (or clues) on where this might drop / quest...

All things say they're not ingame
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Another FAIL from FC!!!
    Only the melee Nball thing is in the game, the rest are not, and im sure most of the mobs that drop all those items are not in game too, just one example, the Ding mob, were is it? I know were it should be on the map , but were is it? And im sure if i try to search others mobs that drop some of those items FC just edited i wont find them either.
    Is this a joke from FC?Now they passed from ignore to bad jokes?

Indeed, many of the items they fixed were either not ingame or dropping only at very low QLs. It seems they were trying to remove +reflect items and decided to fix a few others at the same time. But maybe they fixed it so they drop now too, who knows. With so few people roaming RK we may still never know
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

:nvm:
    Last edited by sannz; Nov 5th, 2013 at 10:01:11. Reason: removed currently wrong info
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

all this stuff dropping from gups atm
    Proud member of Vox Populi since 2005

Phatz!!

Can anyone confirm drops from Guph or any other mobs for that matter?

I can confirm White Agent cloak and Handgun Nball from Guph's, as i've got both. Also the Psy Mod NCU and Android head shoulder thingy (int/psy).

-Dudi

I can confirm Black agent cloak, Bodum-Larga NCU at ql 200 equivalent.

Quote Originally Posted by SistemError View Post
    Another FAIL from FC!!!
    Only the melee Nball thing is in the game, the rest are not, and im sure most of the mobs that drop all those items are not in game too, just one example, the Ding mob, were is it? I know were it should be on the map , but were is it? And im sure if i try to search others mobs that drop some of those items FC just edited i wont find them either.
    Is this a joke from FC?Now they passed from ignore to bad jokes?
    Not sure about the GUPH drops yet as I haven't farmed them. But the mobs such as Ding, George, Cuty and the other leets have always been around, they're rare wandering mobs. I've been farming them for years and my level 1 twink is wearing at least 3 items from those leets/reets. Just because you never had the patience (or perhaps brain power) to look for them doesn't mean they're not in-game.

As for the other piece of news that GUPHs drop the stuff in high QLs... I'll get my main!

I heard rumors that ELLTS drops now from GUPHs... can anyone confirm that?

Quote Originally Posted by Spirulina View Post
    I heard rumors that ELLTS drops now from GUPHs... can anyone confirm that?
    yes and rbp too now
    Shade lover (trox all the way :P)