Thread: Good idea to come back?

Good idea to come back?

Hey guys!

I've been away for quite a while. I came back briefly a year or so ago and noticed I was very far behind as far as equip goes, but the game didnt seem dead. With the server merge and a ton of other stuff I missed, is it worth a resub? Has anything changed? I heard talks of a rebalance... The new engine still wasn't here... AO has always had a spot in my heart, but should I stay away for my own good?

Depends on why you left I guess. Not much has changed since 1 year ago, except that the servers have merged so there's alot more people around these days.
    220/30 doc [E]
    220/30 crat [E]
    220/30 shade [E]
    158/21 trader [E]
    117/13 agent [E]
    56/6 trader [E]
    30/3 enforcer [E]

Take your 4 weeks holiday. Resub for this time.
    Join an active and big org and update your toons by
    24/7 farming.
    After this month you csn decide zo stay or not...

Omni,Clan,Neut - doesn't matter....

If you want to play the game and get that phat loot on some of your toons then resub. But dont expect any dramatic changes to AO for at least 2 or more years so dont resub because someone said, "changes be a comin, they be just rightaround tha corner". Still the same old content being done for the last 5 years.

Don't think anybody could tell you either way. Everybody has their own idea of what they like etc. Me personally I couldn't care less about big active orgs. In my experience that usually means being bugged to do this or that or whatever that you don't feel like doing atm.

If it helps....

Unfortunately the game is on a continuous decay but I do resub from time to time and the reason for that is not new content or more players or recent changes... I simply miss the complexity of the game.
    I do get bored fast thought, due lack of any changes...
    If you need to upgrade your equip further, then always is a good time to resub, but make sure you keep it interesting

Khrys.
    Been here, done this...
    Time to move on...

I'ts an excellent time to come back. The server merge made the planet seem quite populated compared to how it was before.

I resubbed little over a month ago after not playing since November 2011.
    Starphoenix 220/30 Adventurer - Shesmine 220/30 Enforcer - Sgtcuddle 220/30 Soldier - Pervonen 220/27 Doctor - Startrade 218/30 Trader - Letter 200/30 Bureaucrat - Shiasurprise 199/20 Soldier - Envelope 150/17 Bureaucrat

Yes, did you?
    Jinxz 220/30 - Fix
    Impale 220/30 - Shade
    Nuek 220/25 - NT
    Momento 220/23 - Adv
    Extravagance 170/21 - Agent
    Jinxzi 165/23 - Doc
    Rewted 150/20 - Trad
    Moments 150/20- Sold

Paradise