Thread: Story Time with Pants – Emancipation Day 29487

Story Time with Pants – Emancipation Day 29487

Prologue
    ----------
    In the year 29487 two blood thirsty descendants of the original race, the Xan, came to final blows in a war that the universe will not soon forget.

The younger race, the Humans, inadvertently opened hostilities through conquest in an attempt to satisfy their insatiable thirst for power. They breeched barriers and upset a balance of power that had been maintained for millennia. Their greed and their pride drove them all the way to The Source

The elder race, the Kyr’Ozch, understood that this balance was important and set out to maintain it by any means possible. Leveraging their vastly superior technology they suspected that a simple show of force would cause the Humans to relent and a return to normalcy would be possible.

What was not expected was the Human’s capacity for self-sacrifice; a trait not known to the Xan and not passed down to either of their offspring. This behavior, however, was learned by the Humans from centuries of hardship and adversity which they were forced to persevere through.

The following is an account of Emancipation Day 29487.

-Sir Corinth
    Guardian of The Block
    Last edited by Trousers; Nov 3rd, 2013 at 11:32:00. Reason: I can't spell Kyr’Ozch

Part 1
    ----------

INT. SUBWAY
    28 July 29487 10:13

Dark, musty and dirty. The tunnels of the abandoned Omni-Tek Subway snake all across Rubi-Ka just below the surface. Exploring in a region under a sign that reads “<-- OMNI-2” are two young, dirty children.

TIMMY:

Over there! Did you see it?!

BOBBY:

See what? Was it a Greko?

TIMMY:

Naw, it was a huge sand flea! If you can bag that we’ll be eating like kings tonight!

BOBBY:

Okay, okay. Which way did it go?

TIMMY:

It went through these rocks.

Motioning broadly with his arm Timmy beckons Bobby as he advances toward the rubble.

TIMMY (cont.):

C’mon, I think we can squeeze through.

Bobby slings his old Cerset Zapper Rifle over his shoulder and the two boys carefully ascend the large pile of rubble from a partially collapsed tunnel. As they descend the pile they both pull on night vision goggles that are dangling around their necks.

TIMMY:

Boy, it sure is dark over here. I wonder why the lights aren't working.

BOBBY:

Judging by the footprints we're leaving in the dust, I'd say nobody has been down this way in a long time.

TIMMY:

Good! Maybe this tunnel will be good to hunt in then.

BOBBY:

Shh... I see it.

The boys drop to their knees while Bobby levels his rifle at his shoulder.

TIMMY:

Shoot it, Bobby!

Rushing into the shot, his rifle discharges off target, striking the tile wall behind the flea. The tile shatters apart, creating a crevice that the flea escapes into.

BOBBY:

Son of an Omni!

TIMMY:

Where'd it go?

BOBBY:

I think it went into the wall.

The two boys run up to the wall and drop to their hands and knees to investigate the hole.

TIMMY:

Oh, wow! The wall is hollow.

BOBBY:

Wanna follow it?

TIMMY:

Oh yeah!

The two boys jump to their feet and start to kick the tile wall, breaking a bigger hole. After a short while the boys crawl through the hole into the darkness.

Part 2
    ----------
    INT. TOWER OF TRUTH - TIR CITY
    3 HOURS LATER

With a light blue, crystalline shimmer light filters down into the Council of Truth Chambers in the Clan stronghold of Tir City. Three men, an Atrox, an Opifex, and a Solitus, sit facing each other on the stonework flooring.

Sir Tristan Solis folds his arms and leans back slowly, allowing his body weight to rest upon his folded legs.

Tristram SOLIS:

That's all the information that the kids have, Aideen.

Aideen LANDAU:

So, these abandoned tunnels go on for miles?

SOLIS (tilting his head slightly):

They're not abandoned, per se. The children claim that they're clear of debris that is normally found in the subway. It is like these tunnels were never used.

LANDAU:

Built but not used? That doesn't sound like an Omni-Tek plan.

Alan JACOBI:

Planned or not, this does afford us a potential opportunity.

SOLIS:

You can find an angle in anything, can’t you Alan?

JACOBI (leaning forward):

One does not get ahead by sitting idly by. This is why I am proposing we dispatch agents into the tunnels to conduct a full survey and find out exactly where they lead.

LANDAU:

And what exactly is the benefit of this?

JACOBI:

The boys indicated that the tunnels run on for miles, particularly to the south. Depending on how far south the tunnels run we may be able to use them to our advantage should we decide to move against the Omnis in Borealis City.

SOLIS:

While I am not the biggest fan of subversive tactics, there is little doubt that an undetectable, direct route into Borealis City is of significant strategic importance.

JACOBI:

With maintaining radio silence to avoid detection we should have reports back in as little as three days.

SOLIS (nodding sternly):

Good, I will prepare a report for the Council to consider.

LANDAU:

I think it may be best if we play this hand close to the breast.

Landau looks over to Jacobi who gives a reassuring nod.

LANDAU (cont.):

All of the potential advantages we may have could be for naught if one pair of loose lips lets the cat out of the bag.

Solis purses his lips and nods reluctantly.

JACOBI:

Fantastic. I will dispatch my best agents at once.

Last edited by Trousers; Nov 5th, 2013 at 17:51:49.

Part 3
    ----------

INT - ABANDONED SUBWAY TUNNELS:
    31 July 29487 21:53

Navigating using only the light of their flashlights two men of peculiarly short stature, dressed entirely in black, finish running down a pitch black tunnel.

AGENT 1:

Good God, I can’t believe we’re actually here…

AGENT 2:

Omni-1. Directly underneath the belly of the beast…

AGENT 1:

I bet a few satchel charges along the walls here would make us instant heroes.

AGENT 2:

Maybe, but look up there…

Agent 2 shines a small flashlight along the walls and ceiling.

AGENT 2 (cont.):

There are conduits running up there. Probably part of some kind of Omni infrastructure I’d imagine.

Agent 1 pulls on the straps on his assault pack, loosening them enough to swing the pack to his chest.

AGENT 1:

Some kind? Look at the ribbing and width on the yellow one. That’s a Grid-Com Line.

Agent 1 removes a small cutting torch and black pouch from his pack.

AGENT 1 (cont.):

If I cut the shielding, we can toss a remote transmitter on the line and bug out. I bet one of our Fixers could upload a cipher-virus to the transmitter and decode everything going through it.

Agent 2 nods approvingly.

AGENT 2:

Get it done. Mr. Jacobi will reward us handsomely if your su****ions are true.

AGENT 1:

When are they not?

Agent 1 and Agent 2 laugh as Agent 2 gets to work.

Part 4:
    ----------
    INT. TOWER OF TRUTH, TIR CITY
    01 Auguest 29487 03:53

The Council Chambers lie dark except for a small station setup containing some mobile, high-tech computer equipment. Seated at the station is a young female opifex with the Solis, Landau, Jacobi and a man outfitted in Superior Sentinel Armor all accompanied with a number of aides.

JACOBI:

Keep scanning the channels.

CLAN FIXER:

Yes, Sir.

Simon SILVERSTONE:

Are you sure you even tapped into the right lines?

JACOBI:

Our technicians reported that the line we hacked was for the Omni-Admin building. It’s just a matter of time until we get something.

CLAN FIXER:

Sir, we get signal.

JACOBI:

See, Simon, you just need some patience.

Jacobi turns to Clan Fixer.

JACOBI (cont.):

Turn it up.

RADIO:

Get me Orbicom on the line.

The Radio signal lies silent for several seconds.

RADIO (cont.):

Admiral. I have just finished reading your report about the current situation, and I must admit that I am not pleased.

Yes, I agree. This problem has gone on long enough. We must send a message to them that Omni-Tek is not to be trifled with.

Indeed. We must snuff them out once and for all. Proceed with the Omega Protocol. Authorization: Zora-whiskey-nine-two-alpha.

We will show them, Admiral. We will make them rue the day they took up hostilities with Omni-Tek.

Zora out.

Silence blankets the Council Chamber as the gathered leaders and their aides take in the one-sided conversation they just heard.

Silverstone slaps both of his hands down onto the table in front of him.

SILVERSTONE:

I’ll be damned if I’m going to sit back and let Omni-Tek wipe us out from Orbit. We need to do something, and we need to do it now!

The rabble from the aides shows virtually unanimous agreement for Silverstone’s sentiments.

SOLIS:

I agree, however, we shouldn’t go throwing lighter fluid onto a potentially explosive situation.

SILVERSTONE:

Potentially? Potentially!? Were you listening to the same thing I was? They’re planning to annihilate us!

SOLIS:

And what do you plan, Simon? Do you have some secret plan to cripple Omni-Tek that you’ve just been sitting on for all these years?

Silverstone lets out a huff.

SOLIS:

We must reach out to the ICC with the information we just obtained. They might be able to pressure Omni-Tek into staying their hand.

SILVERSTONE:

The ICC…

LANDAU:

As much as it angers me, Simon, I do think this may be our only hope to live to fight another day.

SILVERSTONE:

You do what you want. This is a blatant act of war against the Clans and I will not stand for it.

Silverstone scowls at the computer terminal for a moment before spitting toward it.

SILVERSTONE (cont.):

Have fun with your peace talks. I have a war to prepare for.

Silverstone snatches his goat skull helmet from the hand of one of his aides and storms off toward the door.

Part 5
    ----------
    INT. SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR‘S OFFICE, ICC HEADQUARTERS, RUBI-KA
    5 HOURS LATER

Senior ICC Administrator Serrias BEEZNIS:

These are some very serious allegations you’re making, Tristan.

SOLIS:

These are very serious times we’re in, Mr. Beeznis.

BEEZNIS:

Please, Mr. Beeznis is my father. There’s no need to be so formal.

Solis nods.

BEEZNIS:

And, yes. While I do agree with you, I’m afraid there’s very little that we can do at the moment.

SOLIS:

Why so, Serrias?

BEEZNIS:

Well, for starters, the evidence you’re presenting is the result of Corporate Espionage. If we act on it alone Omni-Tek will challenge us in court and any actions will become muddled.

Solis sighs and shakes his head.

BEEZNIS (cont.):

In order to get an emergency injunction we’d need some kind of collaborating evidence. And, as of right now, there are no unusual military movements or buildups which would suggest that Omni-Tek is poised to attack the Clans in any kind of escalating manner.

SOLIS:

This is absurd. You heard the recording yourself. Omni-Tek is planning to wipe us from the face of the planet and you’re just going to sit there and allow it to happen?

BEEZNIS:

Tristan, please. I assure you that we are and will continue to monitor the situation very closely and will not allow anything to happen to the citizens of your cities.

SOLIS:

Very well.

Solis stands from the desk and respectfully shakes Beeznis’ hand.

SOLIS (cont.):

Thank you for your time and attention in this matter. I’ll be back in touch if we see any escalations though.

BEEZNIS:

I would expect nothing less.

With a smile Solis and Beeznis part, with Solis walking out of the office and into a long and empty corridor. After looking around to ensure nobody is in earshot of him, he reaches down and taps his com.

SOLIS:

Simon. I was unsuccessful. Do what you have to do.

With a long sigh, Solis disconnects his com and begins to exit the building.

Part 6
    ----------
    EXT. PLEASANT MEADOWS, RUBI-KA
    3 HOURS LATER

Chunks of grass and sod are ripped from the surface of Rubi-Ka as Simon Silverstone and six Sentinel Commandos charge through the open fields that lead up to Versailles Tower.

SILVERSTONE:

This is what we’ve waited for! This is it, boys! This is War!

The six sentinel commandos following Silverstone let out a cheerful roar.

SILVERSTONE (cont.):

Delta-2, cover the ramp! Everyone else, follow me!

DELTA-2:

Yes, Sir, Commander!

Delta-2 stops, turns around, and drops to a knee as the Commando Team arrives at the ramp to the tower. The other five commandos follow their leader up the ramp to Versailles Tower.

Last edited by Trousers; Nov 3rd, 2013 at 22:06:10.

Part 7
    ----------
    INT. OFFICE OF THE MINISTRY OF SCIENCE, NEWLAND CITY
    30 MINUTES EARLIER

Technician Maskim Xul jumps from his desk and runs down the short hallway connecting to the enclosed office of the Minister of Science.

XUL:

Trixie, We have a situation.

Science Minister Trixie RHAIYNE:

What is it, Maskim?

XUL:

Well … I’m not sure. You may want to look at this yourself.

Rhaiyne sighs softly and slowly pushes herself up from her desk. The two move at a slightly hurried pace to Xul’s terminal.

XUL:

See, these are the long range sensor sweeps of the local systems.

RHAIYNE:

I designed the space sensor program; I’m familiar with how it works.

XUL:

Right, yes. Of Course. So, look here.

XUL points to 4 objects highlighted on the screen.

XUL (cont.):

These four objects appeared about an hour ago. Since then they have moved into a diamond shape and haven’t moved. However, what got my attention was that now we’re picking up increased energy output from them. I’m not sure what it means, but …

The Computer Terminal begins to flash:

WARNING: Anomalous Activity

RHAIYNE:

Interesting. The energy levels are spiking.

The Computer Terminal begins to flash once again:

WARNING: Unidentified Contact Count: 5

XUL:

Interesting … We’re picking up a new contact suddenly.

The Terminal Flashes:

WARNING: Unidentified Contact Count: 6

XUL (cont):

… and another.

The Terminal Flashes:

WARNING: Unidentified Contact Count: 16

WARNING: Unidentified Contact Count: 35

WARNING: Unidentified Contact Count: 97

WARNING: Unidentified Contact Count: 149

WARNING: Unidentified Contact Count: 598

RHAIYNE:

I need to find the Mayor…

Part 8
    ----------

EXT. VERSAILLES TOWER, RUBI-KA
    30 MINUTES LATER

Silverstone and his commandos rush out onto the parapet of the tower and throw backpacks full of explosive rockets and other ammunition onto the floor in front of them.

SILVERSTONE:

This is a straight forward operation, boys! The CEO’s Office is in the large complex at exactly 316 degrees.

Silverstone and the commandos begin to load green-tripped rockets into their shoulder fired launchers.

SILVERSTONE (cont.):

We only need one good hit to send the message. Just keep the launchers on target and these fancy wire-guided missiles the Tir School made for us should land spot on.

Everybody ready?

COMMANDOS (in unison):

Yes, Sir!

SILVERSTONE:

Fire!

Part 9
    ----------

EXT. OMNI-1 HQ PLAZA
    5 MINUTES EARLIER

The twin suns of Rubi-Ka beat steady through the cloudless Omni-1 sky. The entirety of the Omni-Tek Board of Directors are making their way down the steep staircase which adorns the front of the Administrative Building. Leading the group is Senior ICC Administrator Serrias Beeznis.

BEEZNIS:

We really are fortunate that the Clans elected to approach us first with their findings.

PRESTIN:

Fortunate? This is by far one of the largest breeches of corporate security in the history of mankind.

Prestin glances over her shoulder toward Wannja.

PRESTIN (cont.):

And you can rest assured that this will be in my report to Omni-Prime.

POURAIS:

Come now, Rita. You really do need to learn to stop making mountains out of every molehill you find.

SERGEYVICH:

You know what they say, da? It’s hard to teach an old bitch new tricks.

Ivan Sergeyvich, along with the rest of the ‘boys club’ (Conner Rhees, Channing McVert, Darius Zeiler, and Takai Sakkamoto) begin to chuckle at Prestin’s expense. Prestin purses her lips, showing she is struggling to hold back her rage.

WANNJA:

*coughs*

BEEZNIS:

Now, now. Let’s not lose our cool, especially in a time of such importance as this.

Beeznis steps off onto the landing at the bottom of the staircase and turns to point to the shuttle pilot who is standing a few feet in front of his shuttle’s loading ramp.

BEEZNIS (cont.):

The CEO is awaiting your arrival on the Golden Eagle and it is not in our best interests to keep him waiting.

Prestin pushes her way past Beeznis with a huff to be the first to board the shuttle. The rest of the Board of Directors follow suit with the exception of Baljian and Max who stop to speak to the pilot.

BALJIAN:

David.

Pilot DAVID Baljian:

Ariane.

BALJIAN:

The kids? Were you able to get them?

DAVID:

They’re fine, honey. They’re below deck waiting for you.

BALJIAN:

Thank God. David, listen. There is a massive alien fleet moving on the planet. Max has an experimental engine signature we’re going to need to broadcast so that we won’t appear as a threat to the alien fighters.

MAX:

With luck, we should simply blend in as an alien scout ship and not draw unwanted attention.

DAVID:

That’s fine. Max can ride up front with me and he can do whatever he needs to get the program prepared.

BALJIAN:

Ok, Good. Now we really have to …

Baljian’s sentence is cut short by a series of deafening explosions. Looking up, the trio is able to catch a momentary glance of pieces of the Administration Building’s exterior as they fall to the ground on top of them.

SAKAMOTO:

ちくしょう!

WANNJA:

*cough*

RHEES:

Jesus Christ, the pilots dead!

McVERT:

AJ, too…

RHEES:

Oh, yeah. AJ’s dead too.

ZEILER:

How are we going to get out of here without a pilot? We’re doomed!

With a rumble and a shake the cityscape which is visible through the loading ramp begins to change as the shuttle takes fight. Moments later the cockpit door slides open with a hiss and a tall man wearing a dark suit and sunglasses steps out.

ZEILER:

Oh, Agent Korbensen. We weren’t expecting to see you here. I thought you were still stationed off world.

KORBENSEN:

I’ve been called in to oversee your extraction and it would appear that it was the correct assumption that the lot of you would foul it up.

RHEES:

What happened? I mean, the pilot and … and Max?

McVERT:

And AJ…

RHEES:

Oh, yeah. And AJ?

KORBENSEN:

I don’t know. It would appear as through Omni-1 is under attack. Tragic as that may be, it is no longer any of our concern. I was able to successfully download Max into the shuttle’s computers so he will be piloting us to the rendezvous point. You’re all welcome to head below deck; we have a meal prepared.

Korbensen looks at Sergeyvich.

KORBENSEN (cont.):

And the bar is open.

Last edited by Trousers; Nov 3rd, 2013 at 22:10:39.

Part 10
    ----------
    EXT. SPACE – RUBI-KA ORBIT

Notably larger than the over vessels holding in orbit, the OTS Golden Eagle is an Omni-Tek Fleet Carrier and serves as the Admiral’s Flagship for overseeing all Rubi-Ka Naval Operations.

INT. OTS GOLDEN EAGLE - BRIDGE – RUBI-KA ORBIT
    10 MINUTES EARLIER

With a hiss, the massive metal doors of the bridge slide open to reveal a tall, dark figure. With three slow, heavy thuds the figure steps out of the doorway, allowing the door to seal behind him. The motion stirs a small cloud of rust red dirt that has fallen off the dark, strapped boots the figure wears.

Raising his right hand slowly to his forehead, Lieutenant General Robert Rosuma salutes the figure in a fashion that indicates he was expecting his arrival.

ROSUMA:

General Söze, I’m glad to see your trip was a safe one.

With both hands Söze reaches beside his head to push his brown hood back, revealing the iconic respirator mask worn by the infamous dust brigade, which he then slowly pull off.

SÖZE:

Your concern is noted, General.

As the corners of Rosuma’s mouth fall to hint at a frown Söze turns to face Zora.

SÖZE (cont.):

So, Tarkhan. I wasn’t expecting to receive the bug out order as early as I did. Has there been a problem?

ZORA:

No problems, Keyser, simply an escalation in execution.

Zora takes several slow steps toward the bridge windshield that is overlooking Rubi-Ka.

ZORA (cont.):

We have received word that a handful of Clanners may be onto the operation and are hell bent on preventing it. While we’re not generally concerned by such matters; the Clans do tend to be resourceful at times and we didn’t feel it prudent to gamble in this circumstance.

ROSUMA:

The Armed Forces have taken every precaution…

With a series of heavy thuds a strapping man armored from shoulders to toes in the iconic black and blue armor of Omni-Tek’s Unicorn Company makes his way down a flight of stairs to the Bridge.

Unicorn Commander Joseph CARRINGTON:

Your office in Omni-1 was just destroyed, Tarkhan.

Zora snaps his head in the direction of Carrington.

ZORA, ROSUMA:

..What!?

CARRINGTON (cont.):

A small Clan strike force slipped into Pleasant Meadows undetected by the Armed Forces.

Rosuma and Carrington exchange a tense glance.

CARRINGTON (cont.):

They setup a rocket battery in Versailles Tower. Due to the close proximity there was no time to react and the top eight floors of the Administration building are gone. It’s a genuine mess; you should see the reaction from the OTPC.

SÖZE:

I can see why you wanted to get out of Dodge.

ZORA:

It’s no matter.

Zora turns slightly to look over his right shoulder toward Vice Admiral Armand Jones.

ZORA (cont.):

Admiral, what is our Status?

JONES:

Constanople Actual reports ready to receive, Sir.

ZORA:

Very good. Execute Executive Order Omega 700. Authorization code Zora-Delta-79-Gamma-2.

JONES:

Authorization is good.

With a deep breath Rosuma reaches for his Com-Link.

ROSUMA:

All batteries, on target acquisition you are ordered to fire at will.

Söze and Carrington approach the bridge windshield and stand beside Zora as a blinding white-blue light erupts from above Omni-1.

Last edited by Trousers; Nov 4th, 2013 at 13:02:26.

Part 11
    ----------

EXT. OMNI-1 HEADQUARTERS
    2 MINUTES EARLIER

MAN 1:

Holy ****! Quick, we have to get the rubble off of them!

Several men, women and atroxes rush over to the rubble pile that fell off of the Omni-Admin building and begin struggling to move the large stone blocks.

WOMAN 1:

Do you hear that?

A soft humming can be heard which begins to increase in intensity causing the smaller bits of rubble to start dancing on the ground.

MAN 1:

It’s coming from underground. Everyone, get away!

The whole of the Headquarters Island begins to shake violently causing a second wave of rubble to start falling from the Administration Building.

MAN 1 (cont.):

We have to evacuate the district!

WOMAN 1:

It’s too late…

A thousand points of light have erupted out of the center monument, all streaming up into the sky and converging on one point. The ball of light slowly begins to expand, creating a ring, however, inside of the ring is not the Rubi-Kan sky, but a blinding blue-white light.

From the growing ring erupts a torrent of chaos. The forces of Pandemonium itself begin spilling into Omni-1 HQ, shattering stone and snuffing the life-force out of everyone in the District, except for the Omni-Tek Armed Forces, who have hunkered down in heavily protective armor in anticipation of this onslaught.

OTAF COMMANDER:

Our mission is a go! Target the moorings directly above us. We’re bringing The Source down!

Four heavily armored assault vehicles turn their guns completely vertical and begin raining a barrage of shells and missiles up into Pandemonium.

OTAF COMMANDER (cont.):

Keep it up! A few more direct hits and we should have it!

The final missile leave the tube of one of the assault vehicles. After wobbling in the Pandemonium chaos it regains its bearings and flies straight and true directly into the South mooring, blasting it open. The shift in support causes the other three, heavily damaged moorings to also fail. With a loud snap the entirety of The Source comes crashing down toward Rubi-Ka.

Upon planetfall The Source lands directly on the monument, cutting off the transmission and sealing the portal between the two dimensions. The impact of the source did not break the monument, however. Instead, the monument penetrated the source.

The headquarters island once again begins to quake as the energy of The Source is drawn out through the monument and transferred down through the conduits in the old abandoned subway tunnels.

All across Rubi-Ka the Source energy cascades through the subway arriving at the various subway stations where it flows into hidden capacitors. Tir, Athens, Newland, Borealis and Rome all begin to experience violent termers as the capacitors begin to fill.

Part 12
    ----------

INT. OTS GOLDEN EAGLE - BRIDGE – RUBI-KA ORBIT

ZORA:

Execute.

Part 13
    ----------

EXT. RUBI-KA

With the force of a ten megaton bomb, each of the capacitors discharge. The results are devastating. Rome, Old Athens, Borealis, Tir, and Newland – all connected by the Omni-Tek Subway System – are wiped from the face of Rubi-Ka in the blink of an eye.

In their place are craters with the source capacitors at their center, each of which are discharging a constant stream of focused source energy up into orbit.

In space, at the convergence point for all five discharges, rests the OTS Constanople. Her bearing has her pointed directly at a massive, inbound Kyr’Ozch fleet.

The OTS Constanople’s hull begins to shift as it unlocks and unfolds five giant collector plates. These plates are struck by the source blasts when they arrive and channel the raw source energy directly into the Constanople’s oversized ion cannon which is integrated into the full length of the vessels hull.

When the Constanople’s ion cannon capacitor has reached it most critical state is finally discharges. The resulting blast is so powerful it rips the ship asunder. The loss of the Constanople is not in vein however, as the blast also rips directly through the heart of the Kyr’Ozch fleet, annihilating anything and everything which in come in contact with.

EXT – KYR’OZCH HOME WORLD – 2 Years Later

The Source Blast finally reaches its intended destination; the home world of the worst enemy man kind has ever known.

And, with one fell swoop the Kyr'Ozch were no more.

~FIN~

Last edited by Trousers; Nov 4th, 2013 at 13:10:04. Reason: Still can't spell Kyr'Ozch
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||