Thread: Generic it's been a long time..

Generic it's been a long time..

..thread.

I guess there's been quite a few of these.

But damn, it HAS been forever. Over 3 years since actually stopping playing.

Help me out guys and gals, I forgot basic things, like:
    - is there still a limit on how much cash a single char can hold, and what is it? I've got like 9bil spread over my toons and have to pay for 3 accounts to access to them so I want to somehow consolidate the stuff at least on one acc.

- my toon is lacking a few points in nano skills and can't cast nanos that he used to be able to. Whatever happened there.. Don't think it was dependent on towers, was selfing them before as far as I remember. It's like 3-10 points in each skill (including nano expertise ofc).

I'm not even sure I will be able to play again, maybe I'll just give my stuff away and leave.

And what the hell happened to Instability, logged on to find myself in "Instab", I guess it was reformed and the ghosts left there..
    Papabear 'Prejudiced' Primakoff
    RK1 Clan Godfather

~ Made a career parallel to AO ~

hey Instability was the old Instability. It went dead and then rhapsody came back (with humleI) and reformed. They're now inactive again but there's still some ghosts wandering around
    It's 999mill you can hold on one character, except GMI(Global market interface) which can hold 4999mill. (5 bill)
    It could be contracts or the city itself (bonuses) which is like 5-10ish in bonus.
    And don't leave
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

and is 1 bill exact not 999x as for loss of skills your not the only 1...i think is a bug whit contracts when you lose them
    Shade lover (trox all the way :P)

First of all welcome back. I can tell you that humle being inactive is nonsense. And I believe I saw rhap online earlier today. As for starting out again, it can be hard to get into. But the game is as awesome as ever.

Welcome back papa bear, stick around for awhile ^^

NINO
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

yo papa..

Fakesnoop must be high with all that nonsense.

Instabilty is still kicking, so holla if u want an invite
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Welcome back :-)

Story with instab is that in 2010 we merged with redemption and used their name at first. We later changed redemption to instability so I changed the name on that to instab (which my mule is president of).

Instability is far from inactive. We had 30 online yesterday evenin :-)

omg familiar names still around <3 Glad to see you guys still kickn'

And thanks for the replies guys I guess it could be really the city contracts.

So what would you advice the best way to consolidate a few bil cash on one account?
    Is there still a way to have froobs as mules or there's no such thing anymore.
    Papabear 'Prejudiced' Primakoff
    RK1 Clan Godfather

~ Made a career parallel to AO ~

Looking for Redemption people!

wow...it's 2015...