Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omnis

Omnis

Any of you bored enough to go clan so we can somewhat even pvp in bor/bs?

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

-ravenforcer

So who's got all the towers nowadays ?
    Papabear 'Prejudiced' Primakoff
    RK1 Clan Godfather

~ Made a career parallel to AO ~

the problem is easy to fix .............

funcom just have to fix the 2 big faults that they made and u will get clans back for pvp but

i bet that they like how things are losing paying players as the time runs away .

my thoughts is that they can pull the plugg from this game now and find a other game to destroy .......

thnx funcom for destroying a good game

I dont see much pvp from omni side in BS though. Bor is overpopulated by omnis anyways so there is no use there especially with lame tactics like bait and stuff
    Last edited by Metafly7; Nov 1st, 2013 at 13:42:48.
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

[Armus]: Tnet is gone. The pvmer's need to step up now.
    i found a quote
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

Can't...stop....Pvm..... It's all I live for
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Quote Originally Posted by enfsatangirl View Post
    the problem is easy to fix .............

funcom just have to fix the 2 big faults that they made and u will get clans back for pvp but

i bet that they like how things are losing paying players as the time runs away .

my thoughts is that they can pull the plugg from this game now and find a other game to destroy .......

thnx funcom for destroying a good game
    show a little respect for the people that made a game that lasted probably half your life, and manage to keep it running with barely enough people to tile a kitchen floor, yo have no idea what's going on, none at all. the fact that your're 3itching in the forums means you love enough about this game to keep playing, and show a good amount of compassion for the issues. get some perspective man. this is why weed needs legalized EVERYWHERE imo. ><
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    show a little respect for the people that made a game that lasted probably half your life, and manage to keep it running with barely enough people to tile a kitchen floor, yo have no idea what's going on, none at all. the fact that your're 3itching in the forums means you love enough about this game to keep playing, and show a good amount of compassion for the issues. get some perspective man. this is why weed needs legalized EVERYWHERE imo. ><
    i lost the respect for them when they made the 2 big faults they did

i hope that all that said they will stop playing do it until funcom change there minds i doubt that funcom will do it becouse they dont care about us leaving the game

my acc goes out in 8 days then i will be gone from here

hope u will like the game without the towers and pvp .

thnx funcom for destroying a great game good job

i lost the respect for them when they made the 2 big faults they did

i hope that all that said they will stop playing do it until funcom change there minds i doubt that funcom will do it becouse they dont care about us leaving the game

my acc goes out in 8 days then i will be gone from here

hope u will like the game without the towers and pvp .

thnx funcom for destroying a great game good job
    read this 50 times over the last few years...and this horse is still worth kickin :P I'd take a few days off, and remember what the word "ANARCHY" means, and how it's defined in a game where the point is to win at all costs, kill other people, and try to keep your enemy broke... if I were you. I hate to lose any players, and I do mean any, even you..whoever you are ^^ time off really does put things in perspective good luck!
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

read this 50 times over the last few years...and this horse is still worth kickin :P I'd take a few days off, and remember what the word "ANARCHY" means, and how it's defined in a game where the point is to win at all costs, kill other people, and try to keep your enemy broke... if I were you. I hate to lose any players, and I do mean any, even you..whoever you are ^^ time off really does put things in perspective good luck!
    doesent mattre if i would just take a brake from the game when funcom did 2 stupid things that in my way destroys the game.

If they change them then i will continue to play .

but they wont change them so....

and reguarding the coment about the games name "anarchy" the 2 things that funcom did destroyed that feeling becouse 1 side can do what they like and the other side gets kicked out of the game as soon they says hi

if u think that is a good way then u can stay here and play the game alone .

Its just a matter of how we end up playing it. If we didnt defend for each other and if we didnt attack with each other then the whole thing would be different. My vote would still go for only allowing one org to attack a towersite at a time, if that would work. It obviously wont because people will find ways to abuse that too but it would be more fair if only the strongest org can hold a specific towerfield

That said, some discisions do seem very unjustified but whatever wrong is being done legitimatly to you, you can legitimatly return. Except where principals come into play ofcourse
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

doesent mattre if i would just take a brake from the game when funcom did 2 stupid things that in my way destroys the game.

If they change them then i will continue to play .

but they wont change them so....

and reguarding the coment about the games name "anarchy" the 2 things that funcom did destroyed that feeling becouse 1 side can do what they like and the other side gets kicked out of the game as soon they says hi

if u think that is a good way then u can stay here and play the game alone .
    I'm not going to tackle this lol. good luck to you.
    T O O N Z:

I'm not going to tackle this lol. good luck to you.
    Good idea. Ignoring enfsatangirl is generally the best way to go. Generally just brainless trash talking, baseless accusations and/or whining.

I'm fine with how Funcom is running the game, I'm not whining because something that is allowed in every MMO is allowed in this one also (and has been forever, which I'd be under the impression anyone playing for 3+ years would know), or making excuses/trying to belittle customer support because someone made a mistake at Funcom and corrected it fast. I don't even necessarily think that multiboxing is fine, but I'm not throwing an excuse card about it.
    Last edited by wonderland; Nov 1st, 2013 at 20:15:01.
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderland View Post
    Good idea. Ignoring enfsatangirl is generally the best way to go. Generally just brainless trash talking, baseless accusations and/or whining.

I'm fine with how Funcom is running the game, I'm not whining because something that is allowed in every MMO is allowed in this one also (and has been forever, which I'd be under the impression anyone playing for 3+ years would know), or making excuses/trying to belittle customer support because someone made a mistake at Funcom and corrected it fast. I don't even necessarily think that multiboxing is fine, but I'm not throwing an excuse card about it.
    well it is funny that they banned people for the thing that u talk about before and when the so call right side start to use it its ok to do so good good

well have fun in a dead game

well it is funny that they banned people for the thing that u talk about before and when the so call right side start to use it its ok to do so good good

well have fun in a dead game
    Me thinks that tin foil hat is a bit too tight there Chicken Little.

If you want more Clan in Bor just get some to move from Old Athens. Omni has so much more in Bor because for some reason no one hangs out in Omni cities anymore, both Trade and Ent are ghost towns.
    Last edited by Krause; Nov 2nd, 2013 at 08:20:59.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

Yeh someone gave a good reasoning for that iirc it had to do with the gas in HQ and dividedness of the three parts of Rome and some other reason in TG so there is a reason for omni to do so, however OA is a good place to walk around in so for Clan there seems no use
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

You know regardless of whether you agree with Funcom's bans, multi-boxing or whatever other issues were at play.. its way beyond that at this point (to me anyway)

AO is game we all enjoy playing and the truth of the matter is that we, as players, can do things to break the balance in both PvM and PvP. Just because you can do something, however, doesn't mean you should.

Taking PvP out of the picture. Someone (or an org, for instance) can be strong enough to camp creepy spider 24hr a day and always win loot rights. It is possible and it is within game limits since the most damage=wins. They could then sell slippers of screaming for 2bil each or simply horde them "for fun". Some people will eventually get so put off by not being able to get an item they perceive that they need that they'll demand Funcom take action.. and then eventually rage quit over the fact that somehow this is allowed. Did the players violate rules? Nope. Would Funcom be in the wrong for doing nothing? Nope. The end result of the player actions, however, is to intentionally create a frustrating situation for another group of players. One would expect that when someone experiences enough frustration in a video game that they will move on (in some form or another).

From my vantage point, the same can be said of the stuff that sent a lot of the lan PvP leaders (and followers) packing from PvP. People experienced enough frustration in a video game and so they said "I've had enough" and moved on to something else (some stopped PvPing and went primarily PvE, some quit game, some went Omni, etc).

I'm not Funcom, I don't have to live by technicalities and I'm ok with calling a spade a spade. People engaged in griefing style behaviors because they're griefers.. that was the intent.. they got what they wanted and the end result, for me at least, is that I'm moving on. The only thing I really had to look forward doing when I came back was working on doing something I hadn't done in years (PvP) and that aspect of the game (Clanside) is not an option for me at this time.

Sure, I could try to rally the troops (not) or PvP with people that I know to exploit (not) or I could just do something else in a different game. Not a rage quit or even a whining post. I haven't really said much about the subject one way or the other.. just the reality of the effect player actions have had on me personally.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by Krause View Post
    If you want more Clan in Bor just get some to move from Old Athens. Omni has so much more in Bor because for some reason no one hangs out in Omni cities anymore, both Trade and Ent are ghost towns.
    that..is a very good point.
    T O O N Z:

Quote Originally Posted by Krause View Post
    I used to enjoy spying in trade, looking at whats about to happen
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast