Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THE BRONTO BURGER MEGA LOTTO 50mil Creds Pay-Out

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    right. i'll trust my gut before trusting a random bloke asking for money mailed to him any day. just saying
    I bet my account is older then yours.. you want to bet ???
    I will Own Pown and bone

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Not sure if this is serious or not but I'll bite:

How exactly do you "turn off" or "auto reject" trading? The only thing I know that'll stop someone in game from trading with you is having them on ignore or you having a trade open with someone (or something) else. I've never found any option that would just allow an auto-reject (similar to the auto-reject mentor invites or auto-reject duel requests). How exactly did you do it?

Your right i did look there is not stopping the trade. I thought i seen that on the options but i was wrong.
    I will Own Pown and bone

I'm not going to respond to trolls any more if you have something nice to say about the idea that's cool but please don't waist my time making me defend my idea to someone that don't have any of there own.
    I will Own Pown and bone

#Scammer
    Why is the word "Mega" in there if it's only 50m? I just don't get it.

And no, I have NEVER heard of ANYONE win it. Ever.

So, if you really want anyone to believe, post a list of winners.
    I'm Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
    And no, I have NEVER heard of ANYONE win it. Ever.
    It's been going for 10 days with draws happening on Fridays provided there's 40 participants. Considering only 1 Friday passed since he announced it, and it was announced 3 days before the first potential draw date, did it ever occur to you THAT THE DRAW NEVER HAPPENED WHICH IS WHY THERE IS NO WINNER YOU'VE EVER HEARD OF ?

So, if you really want anyone to believe, post a list of winners.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBronto View Post
    Here is the link http://brontoburgermegalotto.webs.com You will have to sign up to see the winners.
    Sign up with s{Edited by Valter: Profanity removed} email address if you fear being scammed/spammed/on-sold.
    Last edited by Valter; Nov 9th, 2013 at 23:30:49. Reason: {Edited by Valter: Profanity removed}

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

This same thing existed long before, though.
    I'm Batman.

Thumbs down

Don't trust your gut for any thing then.
    Some one will win and it will be an ALT of Bronto...... sounds like a scam.

Anyone one wanting to join the Ilengineeru lottery based upon the actually lottery in the USA please send me 1,000,000 credits. The drawings will be based upon the Powerball lottery so pick your numbers and don't forget the power ball. If no one wins the lotto pot builds , 50% of the proceeds go directly to my alts and 50% go to the next weeks lotto......

(PS - unlike MR.BRONTO I will accept trades in game, I haven't turned off the nonexistent block trades button. ALSO - please enter as many times as you like. I will be glad to take 5, 10 even 100 mill from you per trade.)
    Last edited by ilengineeru; Nov 7th, 2013 at 22:57:53.

That's 50 billion....

Thanks i will fix that right now.
    This guy can't even get the numbers right do you TURST him to pay out.......

This guy must be a scam artist like the kind they have in Eve.....

Why is the word "Mega" in there if it's only 50m? I just don't get it.
    We can't all win 10b.

Quote Originally Posted by esssch View Post
    we can't all win 10b.
    damn right you can't! <3
    I'm Batman.

Are you affiliated with the Bronto Burger corporation? If not, I'd appreciate you renaming your lottery. I have some very fond memories of grouping up at the BB in Omni-1 Entertainment back in 2001 and 2002, and I can't stand the thought of Bronto Burgers bringing you to mind instead. Oh well, I guess it's too late now.
    Plus1, President of Sinead O'Connor

Try out my implant laddering tool: ao-ladderer.

I remember protesting Bronto Burgers back in 2004 due to their inhumane treatment of baby brontos.

Here's someone's comments in 2002.. same still applies as they've yet yet to change their production methods despite numerous protests and expressions of outrage from the population.

Quote Originally Posted by Jynne View Post
    Boycott Bronto Burgers!

The bronto burger factory uses grotesque and inhumane methods to make their products! Innocent baby brontos are held in a pen and mistreated by the guards, until they are pushed into a sharp-toothed rolling grinder while still alive to be turned into burgers.

The production methods from then on are continue to be disgusting and unsanitary; piles of raw meat lay on the ground where they are dumped and the conveyor belts carrying meat from one processing station to another are fully exposed to the open air.

If you buy bronto burgers, you are supporting the horrific treatment of living creatures, and you are endangering your own health.

Boycott Bronto Burgers!
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Is the pen the one in Harry's? I've killed those brontos before. I am Jill's worst nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Is the pen the one in Harry's? I've killed those brontos before. I am Jill's worst nightmare.
    I've charmed two and had them headbutt their brothers and sisters to death. Maybe that's more cruel!
    Plus1, President of Sinead O'Connor

Try out my implant laddering tool: ao-ladderer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12