Thread: R.I.P jimmycan

Unhappy R.I.P jimmycan

He had a heartattack Monday night in his sleep.
    he was a great friend and always will be remembered also 1 of the few people that will never be replaced.
    My sincerest condolences go out to his family.

‘O Allah, forgive and have mercy upon him, excuse him and pardon him, and make honorable his reception. Expand his entry, and cleanse him with water, snow, and ice, and purify him of sin as a white robe is purified of filth. Exchange his home for a better home, and his family for a better family, and his spouse for a better spouse. Admit him into the Garden, protect him from the punishment of the grave and the torment of the Fire.’

again RIP zenny, u will always be remembered. :'(

RIP Jimmy
    Clan FTW
    Master Veteran General Crusher "Forz"
    Neophyte Administrator "Buroz"
    Neophyte Sergeant "Rocketz"
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

“Two things are infinite: The Universe and Omni Solitus SB. And I'm not sure about the Universe.” (Albert L33tstein)

Rip :[
    Tygore 220 Enf / Stabyourface 220 Shade
    Tygzter 220 Crat / Loxu 168 Fix
    Tyginx 220 Engi / Kazthul170 NT
    Tygonix 220 Doc / Deugon 165 MP
    Tygizt 220 Sold / Kobran 170 MA

President of Evil Empire

Interested in joining Evil Empire? Make a application today at http://www.evil-empire.cz/

Rip :<
    Nokeeper. 220/30/80 Godfather. Equip: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=161560
    Cerumen. 220/30/70 Healpole.
    Battlesuit. 219/30/xx PewPew.
    + Alt army.

Rip
    Ctrannik 220/30/70 Soldier
    Opanki 220/30/70 Fixer
    Sadistka 220/30/70 Doc
    Zabodal 220/30/70 Crat
    Mardagent 220/30/70 Agent
    Ecstazi 217/?/? Adv
    We're recruiting at http://board-org.userboard.net//
    Board Member of The Transcendence

R.I.P Zenwon
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Never got to know you, but my thoughts go out to the people who did.

R.I.P

I wanted to take some time to tell you what Zenny meant to me. I have lived in different places and played many games. There are certain traits that people have that effect others around them throughout life. From my perspective of playing and conversing with Zen over the course of 6+ years, he had only positive traits on display. We were separated by oceans and yet we hung out like neighbors.

One of the best things to happen to online gaming was having people involved that were willing to teach and guide new/younger players. Whether it be unwritten rules about behavior, game mechanics, storyline or just overall, how to enjoy the game. Zenny would treat every question or comment with patience and respect, giving others a comfortable arena in which to learn and not feel embarrassed for any reason.

He did not just stop at an explanation. If you(or someone you knew) needed more than words to get them through any challenge that existed, he would drop everything he was doing and jump on board to help you in any way necessary. He spent countless hours helping other players, following behind them during quests that he had completed long ago. He got nothing more than the satisfaction of helping others to enjoy their time spent playing.

He appreciated this game for what it was. An opportunity to create your own gameplay, choosing to quickly conquer your goals or 'grind' out tasks. He loved the game, he played it because it was how he enjoyed spending free time. He spent his time learning each facet and taking advantage of each experience.

I will forever miss conversing with him, we understand its through a 'game'. But when you finally realize you are dealing with real people sitting and spending time with you, the game just becomes a different form of communication, no different than a phone. Sharing that time with Zenny gave me a new perspective on how valuable it is to treat people with respect no matter who you 'think' they may be. More than a game has changed. I know I am not the only one in this community that will not forget time spent with him.

Good Bye Zendizzle

J

So sorry to hear this. He was one of the first players i met in West Athens as a fresh noob. He helped me with my first missions.
    Hawtaysboy 220/30/70 NT Komodo Director http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=200379

OS - WIN 7 Ultimate
    CPU - i7 2600k @ 3.7 GHz
    MoBo - Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD7-B3
    GPU - ASUS GTX 580 DC II x 2
    Mem - G.Skill Ripjaws 16 GB DDR 3 2133
    SSD - Intel 128 GB
    HDD - WG Digital VelociRaptor 450 GB
    PS - Thermaltake TPG 1200M

R.I.P Zenny...
    Jimmycan / Sidekicks / Jordomos / Luckyshot / Thomastank / Ineedtodiet / Foureyes / Elforceo / Zendude..

I cant believe its taken me this long to post.. Even as I type now there's a huge knot in my throat.

Almost 3 weeks later and its still hard to take in..
    Never would I have imagined that something like this would effect me so greatly. You never realize how much time you spend with the people you encounter in game. How many pointless conversations you have... Stupid inside jokes.. Numerous raids.. For some its just a game, but Zenny was more than pixels.

A friendship like his is hard to come by. It's an honor to say I knew him, to call him my friend.

This game has forever changed for me, as it has for all of Lex Noctis / Tsunami.

We call that person who has lost his father, an orphan; and a widower that man who has lost his wife. But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence...

Happy 58th Birthday m8...

We miss you terribly...

-Unii
    Last edited by Uniiden; Nov 11th, 2013 at 08:26:33.
    Uniiden
    Drsabej00

I didn't have the opportunity to meet this guy - my loss. I did have someone similar on the omnlet side do the same exact thing for me many years ago. You learn to really appreciate special people like this. Rip Jimmy and I hope your family carries forward your essence for many generations.

Zenny was one of those people, always willing to drop whatever he was doing to help his friends. Always happy to lend out gear, always happy to listen and to teach.

I first met him when my old org merged alongside Uniidens, since that moment we shared many laughs and many good times together. He was always the heart of any team and was almost certainly the heart of our org.

Yet another kind and caring soul has been torn from us, not just the AO community, but the human race as a whole. In all my years of online interaction, there has never been someone so selfless and helpful as Zenny was.

Rest well my good friend. You're going to be missed more than you could ever possibly know.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Goodbye good friend :'(

I remember Zenny always being on a toon in the org hangout..whenever you needed something he had it and was more then happy to give it to you and he never asked for anything in return. We used to play all the time together whenever there was a high level raid he would log one of his many well geared 220's and come help. We would chat while we raided on Vent all the time..he was a very soft spoken person and i never once heard him lose his kool..he was the nicest, friendliest, most honorable person i have ever met in Anarchy. When my son Veebs told me the other night that he had died i began thinking of all the fun times we all had in AO and how Zenny was a huge part of that life...you will be greatly missed my brother..rest in peace and may heaven be an eternal place where your spirit can play forever in the gardens of AO....may you be happy there as you were here on this earth with us...love you Zenny..
    Last edited by CorbynDallas; Nov 15th, 2013 at 03:16:01.
    "You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else" -Winston Churchill

RIP Jimmy: (
    Jinxz 220/30 - Fix
    Impale 220/30 - Shade
    Nuek 220/25 - NT
    Momento 220/23 - Adv
    Extravagance 170/21 - Agent
    Jinxzi 165/23 - Doc
    Rewted 150/20 - Trad
    Moments 150/20- Sold

Paradise