I was curious.

This new character creation system, will it also tell us the Breed cap for each race? Seeing that I until recently didnt know that the breed cap for Solitus is 480, which means I have to get a bunnch of clusters in to get it to 590 as is needed for the padded love armor. Mind you, I do have other armor to wear, but I still think it would be nice to know the limits of each race while you do create your breed. rather then finding out later, and maybe be forced to do a IPR or something

Sure, there are buffs to get you over the top as well, but if the removal of the buff puts you in OE, then thats no fun, and all my imps are already lacking some for me to do all that I want. I know we all have to do a tradeoff at some point, but to factor in the breed cap into it...

Why not increase the breed cap, and while you are at it. increase the range ofr the level cap as well, I am now level 161 and are starting to level cap on my green skills, having to wait until 190 to be able to add to them again, will mean I am, as many others, lacking points to get the skills up to where they could be.