Thread: It's been a long time...

It's been a long time...

Back to play after about 7 years of absence. Came around for a bit a few times before to check things out on free time but never stuck around, I plan to try staying this time. I see not much has changed, a few additions of features that would've been nice in my old glory days and a smaller community it seems.

I do find myself lost(on some LE stuff and anything after), under-geared, and in essence, homeless, since my old friend(s) moved on and nothing is left of the city I once called home.

Hello again, Rubi-Ka.

This will take some getting used to...

Welcome back!
    Guardian Valter
    Forums Team
    Community Relations Department
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Forums Social Guidelines

Welcome to the jungle.

Welcome back!

You might find the community smaller than it used to be, but in all honesty its also much better now a days imo. If you can get past the re-learning curve, im surtain that you will have alot of fun

Quote Originally Posted by Raelil View Post
    Welcome back!

You might find the community smaller than it used to be, but in all honesty its also much better now a days imo. If you can get past the re-learning curve, im surtain that you will have alot of fun

This re-learning curve is mostly just me ungimping my doc from bad choices my younger self made. Which is looking to be an expensive endeavor... :|

Quote Originally Posted by Doctahtran View Post
    This re-learning curve is mostly just me ungimping my doc from bad choices my younger self made.
    Welcome back to AO, where you can undo your youth.
    I make it look easy, 'cause it is to me.

Pretty much same for me.

Long, long time...
    Papabear 'Prejudiced' Primakoff
    RK1 Clan Godfather

~ Made a career parallel to AO ~

Glad to have you back, Doctahtran
    Shadow Ops
    Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.
    They'll say we're disturbing the peace, but there is no peace. What really bothers them is that we are disturbing the war.
    Tired of little elves with bows? Fed up with spell-flinging goblins? Bored to death by the solitary world of linear games? Despair not. Freedom is on its way, and its name is Anarchy Online.
    Web: http://www.shadowops-online.org | Twitter: @ShadowOpsOnline | AO: Milestones & History