Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Halloween

Got nothing other than candy from countless old school phat missions. I ran a few of the other type to compare and got a bbq pillow, go figure.

Hmm, I noticed only very few outdoor UPH spawn this year and none of them seem to drop any Lya's (which I really like to find for my lowbies).
    Also the mission UPHs give nothing but candy, no pillows, no buff guns.

I'm a little disappointed, Halloween used to be a lot more fun here.

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Hmm, I noticed only very few outdoor UPH spawn this year and none of them seem to drop any Lya's (which I really like to find for my lowbies).
    Also the mission UPHs give nothing but candy, no pillows, no buff guns.

I'm a little disappointed, Halloween used to be a lot more fun here.
    There is decent amount of UPHs around atleast in the mid-level range. I do agree that lya seems rarer.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Found 6 pistols during a couple of hours farming GUPHs, 2 pillows, not much of Lya armor, 2856 million different T-shirts. Twice as much of other social loot. 300 million bazillion cherry's...

You guys should make a instance called cryoween, and you get to fight your own tears with tissue, maybe you will get what you want then

Quote Originally Posted by Liwa View Post
    Can we pick up the spawn rate on the outdoor UPH's .... please?

Tired of hunting a full playfield only to find one UPH. I assume there is a lot of camping on the first day, but please.

Liwa
    You Are Doing it Wrong ... I spent 2 hours - bothered by no one - farming in Pleasant Meadows on the 22nd and 3 hours this morning ....

and 2 hours tonight elsewhere ... as Tuesdays night had been farmed out

lots of drops - the coffin, skeleton gloves - cone hat, pumpkin box

Good Luck Hunting ...

Quote Originally Posted by radiopatrol View Post
    You Are Doing it Wrong ... I spent 2 hours - bothered by no one - farming in Pleasant Meadows on the 22nd and 3 hours this morning ....

and 2 hours tonight elsewhere ... as Tuesdays night had been farmed out

lots of drops - the coffin, skeleton gloves - cone hat, pumpkin box

Good Luck Hunting ...
    I think you may be doing it wrong... All those hours of farming and only social drops? Are drop rates on guns/armor really that bad?

Anyone have confirmed drops of useful gear?

~IoH
    Resident Original "Ionlyheal" Docbish 220/30/70
    Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    I took your advice. The anti-social "Ionlyheal channel" was full of stupid people so I turned it off

Quote Originally Posted by nyy5alh View Post
    I think you may be doing it wrong... All those hours of farming and only social drops? Are drop rates on guns/armor really that bad?

Anyone have confirmed drops of useful gear?

~IoH
    Guns and armor are from GUPHs... Not that great rate...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Poko View Post
    You guys should make a instance called cryoween, and you get to fight your own tears with tissue, maybe you will get what you want then
    You should troll more Pocoyo. Remember, practice makes perfect.

Yeah I'm pretty happy funcom. I gotta say I absolutely love spending most of the week at work to come home so I can spend hours in my free time hunting with no reward. Really pretty well done. Obviously Halloween is a thing to avoid in-game this year, you do know right ... People pay for the game so they can log in and have fun...fyi huntin for hours with no reward is not fun (infact its the opposite), just thought I'd clear that up given your obvious mis-understanding. I guess it could be worse. I could have all day to play and still not have any reward.. small blessings.

Funcom employee

Griefing Uncle Pumpkin-Head has decided to gank n00bs that do daily missions to kill notum miners... Perhaps you should teach him a lesson...

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpynoob View Post
    Found 6 pistols during a couple of hours farming GUPHs, 2 pillows, not much of Lya armor, 2856 million different T-shirts. Twice as much of other social loot. 300 million bazillion cherry's...
    Do you mean Freedom Arms Chapmans or G2s?

Has anyone found any Chapmans so far? If so, where/what setup mission? Thank you.
    Protektor- Engydoggy- Spydoggy- RealMadrid - Some others.
    Rolling around RK since Dec 2001.
    ¡Se habla español!

Quote Originally Posted by User1337 View Post
    Do you mean Freedom Arms Chapmans or G2s?

Has anyone found any Chapmans so far? If so, where/what setup mission? Thank you.
    Assorted qls but mostly the ql 200. This was yesterday with the GUPHS south of stret west bank area. Today I got 0 pillows and weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Genele View Post
    Griefing Uncle Pumpkin-Head has decided to gank n00bs that do daily missions to kill notum miners... Perhaps you should teach him a lesson...
    Congratulations!!! You guys managed to create another fun and interesting halloween playfield. I mean, what could be more fun then having a toon warped around constantly between several different mobs before being able to start to attack any of them?

Any chance we could get the Lya to drop from normal pumpkins again... Before the event is over >.<
    Last edited by Rurounin; Oct 24th, 2013 at 18:34:26.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Rurounin View Post
    What about the low QL Lya Sangi armors? Any word on those!?
    Griefing Uncle Pumpkin-Head drops them and can now be found in all the SBC-Xpm Site Alpha-Romeo 29 playfields at a level range matching your character's level.

As we updated the loot folders of all the Uncle Pumpkin-Heads this year, the Lya armor was removed from the regular Uncle Pumpkin-Head. We will add it back next year.
    Last edited by Genele; Oct 24th, 2013 at 18:45:25.

Griefing Uncle Pumpkin-Head drops them and can now be found in all the SBC-Xpm Site Alpha-Romeo 29 playfields at a level range matching your character's level.

As we updated the loot folders of all the Uncle Pumpkin-Heads this year, the Lya armor was removed from the regular Uncle Pumpkin-Head. We will likely add it back next year.
    I really don't feel like waiting a whole year for something that the majority was expecting this year. I managed to see 8 GUPH's with my level 30. Highest noticed level was level 30. What I was expecting was more than twice that QL. Could you please warp me into the 61-100 range on my character so I can kill those instead? :P

EDIT: More came with the respawn, but it's still a crappy level range, warp my level 30 into that range, I can handle it >.<
    Last edited by Rurounin; Oct 24th, 2013 at 18:51:24.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

As we updated the loot folders of all the Uncle Pumpkin-Heads this year, the Lya armor was removed from the regular Uncle Pumpkin-Head. We will likely add it back next year.
    What could possibly warrant that? Way to screw up the game's favorite holiday. (and really bend over lowbies and froobs) At this rate you had better remove nodrop from everything ingame and issue all new subscribers a pimped out 220 so that they can "bring their main" to farm phats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Ranged professions enjoy a significant advantage everywhere and more so against pet professions...
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Note: Calling me an "incompetant ass-monkey", while admitedly is extremely amusing, does nothing to quantify what exactly, if anything, you would like to see changed in your/someone else's nanos.

Angry

more like this..and see where this game is going.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast