Thread: End of the Tir Accord

End of the Tir Accord

Now that the Council of Truth has disapeard, what are those of us who are free suppose to do? Should we watch on as Omni-Pol moves in and forces us into a life of slavery?

My father fought for freedom from Omni-Tek, and I will not let his death be in vain! We must take up the banner of freedom and strike at those who seek to enslave us!

I completly agree! Ross decides to make the Tir Accord invalid after hes been striking and weakening the clans for months, and not once have we fought back. A few months ago there was an assault on Omni-Tek i was involved in, but thats the only one ive known for the longest time. Its been too long we've chosen to agree to the Tir Accord! Now omni tek is prancing around our cities like they own the place. Hell, they brought the first clanners in as miners, and Omni-Tek started a war with us because we were excerising our right to protest! The pigs had guns and armor, versus us pathetic miners, and look what happened. We took over Omni-2, and forced them to agree with a ceasefire! He declares the Tir Accord invalid? Its been "invalid" for years!

You blind mice really have no clue do you? It's not us you should fear, not Omni-Tek...you should fear ICC more. They are the ones marching through your cities. They are the ones, with big guns, who are in your shanty towns. But your so ignorant in your hatred, that you'd rather start another war with OTRK. And you call us barbarians. We're not the ones calling for a call to arms.

You act first and think later. Your like children. There are bigger issues here, and yet all you care about is killing OT personel. Well, if your in need of a spanking, then come child. Maybe you've forgotten how it is to have a full blown war? People like you two ignorant savages will cause nothing but problems. Think before you act...T-H-I-N-K.

Nuff said...

To clarify Taxtor's statements somewhat, militarily, the Clans were roughly equivalent in strength to the OTRK forces, because Sol Banking Clan supplied the Clans with military technologies. Omni-Tek was also enthralled in the Corporate Wars at the time, and as such could not count on support from Omni-Prime.

Jasziak - no matter what the Clan community may claim, you are not a free people. Even if OTRK was wiped off of Rubi-Ka, you are still subject to ICC statutes and regulations.

So, as Iceman points out, it is the ICC towards whom your ultimate anger should be directed. So long as you do not interfere with the exploration for, and extraction and processing of, Rubi-Ka's notum supply, we are quite content with the comparatively luxurious views from Rome Park and Omni-Entertainment, and have little need for playing in the northern sand.