Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy Online Milestones

First 220/30 neut NM enfo and sol i think was me. Reminds me I still have a 1 or 2 lvl 10 researches to finish.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

First trox with an afro, Cagefighter 45 trox enf 2009 RK2

I should start updating this again after a short hiatus
    Updated to include the birth of GRACE!
    Shadow Ops
    Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.
    They'll say we're disturbing the peace, but there is no peace. What really bothers them is that we are disturbing the war.
    Tired of little elves with bows? Fed up with spell-flinging goblins? Bored to death by the solitary world of linear games? Despair not. Freedom is on its way, and its name is Anarchy Online.
    Web: http://www.shadowops-online.org | Twitter: @ShadowOpsOnline | AO: Milestones & History

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=595171

We completed the first all shade raid on pandemonium November 6th, 2011.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

7/24/2014 Castle and Soju beat db3. 4th floor was done both of us 3 boxing doc/crat/sold

Nice - thanks guys keep em coming
    Shadow Ops
    Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.
    They'll say we're disturbing the peace, but there is no peace. What really bothers them is that we are disturbing the war.
    Tired of little elves with bows? Fed up with spell-flinging goblins? Bored to death by the solitary world of linear games? Despair not. Freedom is on its way, and its name is Anarchy Online.
    Web: http://www.shadowops-online.org | Twitter: @ShadowOpsOnline | AO: Milestones & History

Took a quick look at the forums after a while, impressed that you kept this going.

For first 220 MA look into Melopee and Fudokan - both RK2 Clan. One of those two was very probably first... used to do a lot of grinding with them.

Other than that, two things that are kind of insignificant (record them if you want to, but honestly the list might get a bit convoluted, as people will happily claim to be RK2's first nanomage adv to solo smug etc etc). Firstly, the first person to hold the Experienced title on RK2 was a clan fixer called Skulldawg, who 100% farmed it, and never denied doing so. RK2's first 'Expert' was almost certainly have been Prion (a legit title, unfarmed). Delirium (an NT from Inner Circle) was also the recipient of the loot in the first successful Lamb raid on RK2 (a good few weeks/months after RK1). Bit insignificant, but there you go.

Will let you know if anything else comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi View Post
    Took a quick look at the forums after a while, impressed that you kept this going.

For first 220 MA look into Melopee and Fudokan - both RK2 Clan. One of those two was very probably first... used to do a lot of grinding with them.
    First 220 MA on RK2 was Theklutzik iirc

http://auno.org/ao/char.php?dimension=2&name=Theklutzik
    http://auno.org/ao/char.php?dimension=2&name=Fudokan
    http://auno.org/ao/char.php?dimension=2&name=Melopee

Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi View Post

Other than that, two things that are kind of insignificant (record them if you want to, but honestly the list might get a bit convoluted, as people will happily claim to be RK2's first nanomage adv to solo smug etc etc). Firstly, the first person to hold the Experienced title on RK2 was a clan fixer called Skulldawg, who 100% farmed it, and never denied doing so. RK2's first 'Expert' was almost certainly have been Prion (a legit title, unfarmed). Delirium (an NT from Inner Circle) was also the recipient of the loot in the first successful Lamb raid on RK2 (a good few weeks/months after RK1). Bit insignificant, but there you go.

Will let you know if anything else comes to mind.
    Arcane Circle got the first RK2 Lamb raid, according to this thread at least. Also the first RK2 Pat and Nelly kills.

Tribulations/Alpha Omega got the first RK2 Peter kill, and also managed to let the first NTA on the server get ninja'd, lol.

Skulldawg was definitely the most visible Experienced titleholder, someone probably beat him to it and just flew under the radar. Might as well give it to him anyway. I don't remember who was first Novice/Neophyte, wouldn't be surprised if it was Athx/Cocio/Supersolid/Uberfix or something. AFAIK I don't think we ever had a Grandmaster, Champion or even Master on RK2, farmed or otherwise.

edit: I take it back, Prion has Master. No idea if he was the first or even got it pre-merge. If he did then I'd say he's likely the first RK2 Master since he was also first Expert.

First RK1 Neophyte: Garv

First RK1 Novice: Kratos
    Last edited by Aidid; Sep 18th, 2014 at 07:18:17.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyr View Post
    Die? Plz? NOW!
    Dark Front Better Than You™, Since 2003

I was the first to find a Exact copy of excalibur and first nuet with profiter's keeper - Woodwin
    i got something first lmao

Looking at the dates, looks like Melopee got there first.

Quote Originally Posted by Aidid View Post
    Skulldawg was definitely the most visible Experienced titleholder, someone probably beat him to it and just flew under the radar. Might as well give it to him anyway. I don't remember who was first Novice/Neophyte, wouldn't be surprised if it was Athx/Cocio/Supersolid/Uberfix or something. AFAIK I don't think we ever had a Grandmaster, Champion or even Master on RK2, farmed or otherwise.

edit: I take it back, Prion has Master. No idea if he was the first or even got it pre-merge. If he did then I'd say he's likely the first RK2 Master since he was also first Expert.
    Yeah I am pretty sure by the time I stopped playing in 2006-7 or so, Prion had Master but never ended up going above it (or even getting halfway, was nobody to kill probably by that point). Also, might be right about Supersolid being the first Neophyte, I think all the other Swedes in that group were a bit behind him at the time (Novice all). Could have been a clanner though (Trystar? Athx?).

Insi/Prion was the 1st legit expert, i recall vaguely when we heard about it in df, chat went riotous lmao. There was alot of competition amongst the rk2 pvprs title wise in those days, where you got titles in NW and the off bor/nl/icc skirmish. Prior to that experience was the highest and again it was Insi/Prion first.

He then started to get hunted a fair bit and i suppose that only added more of those level points into the open arena so to speak, athx/vass/phaine/i/only/ and rest of the crew all started to get titles fairly quickly. For Master i think it was indeed Athx, as we soon got it later as he had no fear and generally took on most people in city pvp.

He got Grand Master legit in a BS, i seen his title update and he lost it soon after. This to my knowledge was the 1st legit and i believe only legit GM title on RK2, it was within a min of getting it. There were genuine farm teams on rk2, the scene was hectic until a couple from both sides colluded (one was in my org) and some even farmed off each other to boost points etc. People were buying as well.. lol

Anyway yea, hi Kijo hope your well
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Esqi View Post
    There were genuine farm teams on rk2, the scene was hectic until a couple from both sides colluded (one was in my org) and some even farmed off each other to boost points etc. People were buying as well.. lol

Anyway yea, hi Kijo hope your well
    Arg those damn farm squad, along with /afker it was a pain. I even saw picture where one omni was asking his clan friend to know where in bs was another clan to farm him .
    Well in fact that was fun :X
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

First Orgs Correction -

The Wandering Stars run by a man named Tecks. was the first I joined a couple weeks after launch. Komodo was started by Taoh and Souldust. Souldust started an Org called Pandoras Wrath. Pandoras Wrath spawned Komodo, and a few others. (this is all RK2 knowledge) Let me see if I can quote any of this.
    - Ruken -... 18X Martial Artist
    - Khorak -.. 17X Enforcer
    - Kethis -... 17X Engineer
    - Equillian -... 16X Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by -Ruken- View Post
    First Orgs Correction -

The Wandering Stars run by a man named Tecks. was the first I joined a couple weeks after launch. Komodo was started by Taoh and Souldust. Souldust started an Org called Pandoras Wrath. Pandoras Wrath spawned Komodo, and a few others. (this is all RK2 knowledge) Let me see if I can quote any of this.
    Are those the same guys that also tried to do the Dust Brigade org on rk2?

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

I'm not sure.
    - Ruken -... 18X Martial Artist
    - Khorak -.. 17X Enforcer
    - Kethis -... 17X Engineer
    - Equillian -... 16X Soldier

First player faction representatives (same as proffesionals just for RP):

Omni-Tek: Phantom
    Clan: Dagget
    Neutral: Argestus
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by Rickston View Post
    First player faction representatives (same as proffesionals just for RP):

Omni-Tek: Phantom
    Clan: Dagget
    Neutral: Argestus
    Is there more than 1 Agentcora? Because I see a listing for BOTH Omni and Neutral...or is that some rp element using undercover kit/side change form?

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    Is there more than 1 Agentcora? Because I see a listing for BOTH Omni and Neutral...or is that some rp element using undercover kit/side change form?
    Was Neut, then Omni now Neut again!

But only one exists :-) I don't think Rubi-Ka needs two!
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Ah ok makes sense now.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.