Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy Online Milestones

Quote Originally Posted by BigBubba View Post
    You don't have to add it im just reminiscing.
    weren't you the first doc with BoB's on? I remember that was a big deal once. also I remember seeing you in IS when I was young pup froob in 04' or 05'...long time ago; at that time it was pretty impressive ^^
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

I was on Rimor .... not sure if I was for both servers ... very good chance I got them on very quickly after they became in game . I loved the look of my BOBs .... I'm sure I was first doc with Kickpistol setup though. Loved look of that setup as well.
    Last edited by BigBubba; Nov 30th, 2013 at 22:36:28.
    Eunucha

Inner Circle since 2001 until Funcom kicked me the leader out of Inner Circle in 2013.

Hmm...the first person to buy/sell over 1bil I can't recall exact names, but I'm pretty certain on RK1 it was 1.2bil for a full set of dragon armor from tara a VERY long time ago. Gotta search the archives...
    220/30/70 - Atrox Agent - Tinypain
    220/30/70 - Atrox Keeper - Ivekeeper
    220/25/70 - Atrox Fixer - Zedy
    220/30/70 - Solitus Soldier - Tequiila
    172/20/35 - Nanomage Agent - Nanocide
    Storm

Some things you can look up:

First level 1 to reach inferno?
    First level 1 to reach pandemonium?

First level 1 to reach albatreum and loot from The Keeper (Wen-Wen) was my level 1 Lilgatester

First level 1 to equip a 6-slot belt would be my level 1 as well, but not sure if that really fits with the thread.

First level 1 to solo abmouth?

I was the first level 1 to solo abmouth with only GSF for an OSB, which is somewhat necessary to avoid killing all the trash. All the others used HnQ from a fixer. I also killed it far faster

First to solo Aztur in totw?

Don't know about neutral PVPers, but my neutral TL5 advy zerogates was Expert back around October 7th to 10th 2007 (was a few days after I got neophyte), that's from my screenshot of having neophyte. Don't know of many other neutral PVPers from back in the day, and definately not sure about 220's.

The first 200 AI 30 would be a nice addition.

You can look up winners of the first PVP tournaments.

There was a forum post about the first guy to dual-log / solo 12-man.

The first team to beat Collector?

The first team to beat Gauntlet?

I could go over several mechanic evasive firsts probably, like the first to solo Gauntlet, but I doubt you want those in the list lol.

all historical firsts that can be remembered should be adopted into a thread at some point, this one or otherwise. firsts are never repeated
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    The first team to beat Collector?
    When I was in Synergy Factor a team of us transferred toons to Test and beat Collector. Doubt we were the first (actually I think the first people got t-shirts?), but should Test be counted? Or only Live?

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    When I was in Synergy Factor a team of us transferred toons to Test and beat Collector. Doubt we were the first (actually I think the first people got t-shirts?), but should Test be counted? Or only Live?
    I wouldn't count test for something like gauntlet cause it is a competition between teams, but for collector maybe make a note of it or something. Main thing with test is potential differences on live.

I was in the team that first beat Collector on Test, fwiw. Sadly lost all those screenshots in a HDD crash, but I might have some on photobucket. I'll check later.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Err AvR was the first to do DB2, Babedoctress was also there. Thanks Humle for pointing dat out ;D

Been so long in Sparta, dun rmeember the past anymore
    Last edited by Alternity; Dec 2nd, 2013 at 15:19:30.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

I was first pre tl7 to loot BoC (on Jinxez) from iPande on RK2. Followed by khrystagent
    Jinxz 220/30 - Fix
    Impale 220/30 - Shade
    Nuek 220/25 - NT
    Momento 220/23 - Adv
    Extravagance 170/21 - Agent
    Jinxzi 165/23 - Doc
    Rewted 150/20 - Trad
    Moments 150/20- Sold

Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Momento View Post
    I was first pre tl7 to loot BoC (on Jinxez) from iPande on RK2. Followed by khrystagent
    I remember that, people were being real haters about it lol, was cool though. Became a big trend with all the TL5's for epeen value to loot a BoC for social.

On that note, first to get to Beast and first to loot a BoC on a level 1 on Lilgatester, was a real pain too...Just like my 2 AI deaths, mobs with AOE attacks that penetrate walls and objects to hit you really make things difficult when you can get 1-shotted.

I also took Lilgatester to gauntlet and collector to loot social as well lol, getting to gauntlet was easy and the back and shoulders dropped on first floor, collector took some massive OSB to survive the kicks and I really appreciated the help with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Err AvR was the first to do DB2, Babedoctress was also there. Thanks Humle for pointing dat out ;D

Been so long in Sparta, dun rmeember the past anymore
    Was I there? I remember being on vent with Chris and the other guys...or I'm thinking of the main Xan instance.

I think Jaffaden (sp?) was first keeper to LE70 on RK1. I believe I was second I remember 10-12 minute inferno hards for hours and hours.....no doc just duel shen ma's, smg soldiers, or shades and my keeper. Never again.
    220/30/70 - Atrox Agent - Tinypain
    220/30/70 - Atrox Keeper - Ivekeeper
    220/25/70 - Atrox Fixer - Zedy
    220/30/70 - Solitus Soldier - Tequiila
    172/20/35 - Nanomage Agent - Nanocide
    Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Tinypain View Post
    I think Jaffaden (sp?) was first keeper to LE70 on RK1. I believe I was second I remember 10-12 minute inferno hards for hours and hours.....no doc just duel shen ma's, smg soldiers, or shades and my keeper. Never again.
    Yeah, that grind was terrible. Did Scheol hecks till the 5s were done, Pen hecks for the 6s, and Inf hards for the 7~10 stretch. Went 'quickly', but it still made my eyes bleed.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Momento View Post
    Urff was second, or maybe not. Just remember Khrys and Kira farming the iPande when it just came out and looked to tag along with my enf, noone could bother with the BoC so I took it along with the shoulders for the sake of it. Have not seen Khrys' agent back then, cannot tell.

In any case when I came back recently the huge amount of people doing it for the achievement kind of destroyed the whole thing. It's almost if the item itself became a real 'burden' to bear.
    ᖧ-Flynicist-ᖨ
    Grenade

Rushing where angels fear to tread.

Here are some more likely 220 firsts for Rimor:

Adv: Chaoskeeper
    Agent: Supersolid
    Enfo: Cobrastar2
    Engi: Nightmecha
    Fixer: Wildmoon
    Trader: Yril

first dshark engi, first lvl 165 amep engi, first 170 amep+idbep engi :P

I think Mrhaga was the first MP on RK1 to get 200 (05/08/2002), 220 (13/03/2004), and AI30 (06/11/05) - auno
    Last edited by scenenheard; Dec 5th, 2013 at 14:58:54.
    Scene :: Meta-Physicist :: 220/30/70
    Scenetoo :: Trader :: 204/28/52
    Scentinal :: Enforcer :: 165/22/33
    Scenato :: Keeper :: 136/16/25

AO Universe - by players, for players :: former general of Omni-Pol

It's likely that Decorus was the first 200 Doctor on Rimor. I will let you do the verification though, or maybe when I get more time on my hands!
    [Bnet] Snowbunny: No, mswarm
    [Bnet] Snowbunny: You cant petition me for harasment for kicking you from my own bot lol

[Koreteve]: your a dog in the Grid

I was first to get ql300 EOE on. That was before LE somewhere around 2009ish.
    And that was an insane achievement because it took me more than 4 months of perk reset to get from combat setup to twinking one and back to combat, also made me farm every possible game item that existed back then, all possible ability/treat org contracts, 275 juggling and some other stuff.
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinypain View Post
    Was I there? I remember being on vent with Chris and the other guys...or I'm thinking of the main Xan instance.
    You were at work I found the old LoA thread, I might have the old screenshot from the boss kill. I'm wearing a bloody doctor suit and a hockeymask iirc
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast