Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bahirail-Gun!

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    If you notice, I list no alts for just such reasons.
    1. Join TRB
    2. "hey masta!!"
    3. see who responds
    4. profit

That's what I heard anyway :x
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Funnily my alts are not all in the same org
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Cunning!
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

You complain when FC isnt active in the game and now your complaining because they are working in elements key to the game's storyline... I will never understand that. Its a great time to BE in this game currently .. though some may not realize and are not actively part of it. There are some exciting things with FC getting involved, that we havent seen in a long time.

Take what they are giving you and say thanks! Who knows when we'll see them this active in the game again

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcora View Post
    Don't worry, Omni-Pol has something spectacular lined up
    Please advertise this!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cariadast View Post
    You complain when FC isnt active in the game and now your complaining because they are working in elements key to the game's storyline... I will never understand that.
    First, this is ARKs/RPers, not FC. Second, spawning some turrets for some RP event =/= fulfilling 6 year old development promises.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    First, this is ARKs/RPers, not FC. Second, spawning some turrets for some RP event =/= fulfilling 6 year old development promises.
    I did not know re the 6yr old promise. Glad someone remembered and was able to make it happen! Cheers to them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12