Thread: FJRK: Omni-Tek attack on Old Athen easily repelled

FJRK: Omni-Tek attack on Old Athen easily repelled

Omni-Tek attack on Old Athen easily repelled
    October 1st, 29487.

Old Athen once again comes under attack from Omni-Tek forces... and an ominous floating ball.

This evening saw yet another wave of aggressive action in Old Athen from Omni-AF forces. This time, instead of searching for fugitives, an Omni dropship announced punitive action in retaliation for “the capture of and attempted tampering with Omni-Tek property,” and that our city “is now forfeit.”

This announcement left many Clanners confused as a large, hovering, rotating sphere appeared in the South East of the city, defended by Omni-AF Urban Commandos.

Clan fighters soon overwhelmed the Omni defences, and destroyed the sphere as a potential threat. The sphere's destruction resulted in a large explosion that had the added bonus of knocking the Omni dropship out of the sky.

The dropship commander, having survived the crash, was promptly sent back to Omni-1 via reclaim.

If we see Omni forces in the city again, be sure to ask them if they want their ball back.

Hahahaha. No. I say lets play Ziggball with it!
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

*laughs* oh i wish i could have seen that
    “You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let fate do the rest.”
    Proud Member of steadfast <3
    Love you guys! <3

I have a vid of them dropping in on Old Athens covered in clown makeup and squirting each other with water hoses. It was cute for a while, but then I stepped back and realized how demented it really looked.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

*laughs again* oh i should not be laughing. im sorry...*gigglesnorts before she coughs loudly* so sad
    “You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let fate do the rest.”
    Proud Member of steadfast <3
    Love you guys! <3

Bastard clans, just forfeit OUR city!
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

I don't see your name on it. Neener.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...