Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Official" 199-200 Event info!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtrauma View Post
    I had a good time but will bring something other than an NT next time ( i did doctor damage :C )
    I feel ya, by time we get 1 nuke off, the target is dead
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Regarding Damage and Calling: With 4 teams of people you need at least 2 callers. If you set 1 caller for team 1/2 and a different caller for team 3/4 that would probably alleviate some of the issues a lot of people were having with being able to do damage. In fact, I'm betting that when we get those bigger pops of mobs it would be a lot easier to handle with mobs going down in 2's and perks and such not getting wasted.

Regarding Heals: Setting a CH Order with each doc having an announcement macro would be helpful. I heard one of the docs mentioning that they were hitting CH at the same times as another.. that wouldn't happen with a CH order setup beforehand.

Regarding the General: I know in the first second of us starting the gen kill, a shade went down. It should be common sense, but its probably worth reminding people to give the tank 15 or 20 seconds to get aggro before charging in. Everyone's gotten used to a 215+ enfo using iMalice on bosses to the extent that many have probably forgotten the days where it was customary to hold off on damage and allow only the Enforcer to hit the boss for the first bubble (to help establish aggro).
    Last edited by Traderjill; Oct 6th, 2013 at 00:50:48.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

idk if HC has the !ch command but froobchat dose and thats good for sorting out CH order as when a doc casts it the doc then dose !ch, it will then say whos next to do CH.
    [GM]: Is there anything else I can assist you with for now?
    To [GM]: lol can you tuck me in bed please im tired xD
    [GM]: Haha, that's a new one! :P

Rikaria 220/30/63 NT sent to bio matter reprocessing
    Strinarry 220/30/61 Crat eat you heart out hotbars
    Emmantion 200/30/58 Fix is it dead yet >.<
    Kamiashi 200/00/00 Soldier (froob) spoilt child

As it goes for damage dealing: I rarely had occasion to pop up perks, seriously - and if I did, my perk chain was wasted anyway

CH order - next time be sure to explain how it works, because, as I believe, not many knows whats that means! Last time I was using CH order was on Mercs, back in 2003/4
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Will there be activity this weekend?
    I'd be there with my MA Darwinist if so.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

I was planning to get people together for next Saturday, since i have too much to do this weekend during the days. but someone could step up an organize it. make a thread and gather some people plenty of willing participants!
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Lv200 BS Event going on right now! =P come get raped!
    Based God.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123