Thread: So, how are things?

So, how are things?

Hey, everyone!

I've been thinking of returning to Rubi-Ka, after an absence of about 6.5 years. Maybe it's simply the passage of time, or maybe I'm looking at history through rose-tinted glasses. But my first impression of the RP subforums is that RP has been hit harder than other areas of the game. Judging from the "all in one" thread, most of the people and orgs I knew have moved on. Including my old org, and the entire Omni-InternOps department.

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to catch me up on what's happened, and is happening, in the RP community.
    Kithessence - neutral opi shade
    Fistsoflead - neutral opi MA
    Kithiria - omni opi shade, retired

Oh boy, this is going to read like the Detroit Evening News.

20 minutes of who died today, 5 minutes of weather and Traffic and they might sneak in something positive at the end...

I'm going to Pass and let someone else handle this.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hi!

Welcome back

From where i stand RP tends to fluctuate quite heavily in AO, it'll go from alot of activity and high numbers to almost nothing with very few people. If anything i'd say RP in AO has gained more than been hit harder. We have alot more interaction with ARK and the Devs than ever before, Faction Representatives... etc etc.

There's quite a large amount of things happened over 6.5years; my best bit of advice would be to catch up on everything on here, editor news, rubi-ka buzz and fourth wall. Once you've caught up, feel free to PM me with questions if you want more details on specific things.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

With the merge of Rimor and Atlantean, several forums that were specific to each dimension have been moved to archives, so if you want to go chronological, you can start with those first, then move to the current ones.