Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tower logic

Quote Originally Posted by Metafizis View Post
    Would lol again.
    Agreed.

The butthurt i saw like 3 weeks ago about towers was blowing my mind.
    First it was about multiboxing (which Nanoinstance/Marfusa) has been doing for quite some years now. I was like "lol okay"
    GM stuff "lol again"
    Although i gotta agree abit on that, but i never saw it only as coincidence. But i only followed the lead on HC and did what my role would do; "kill towers and any clan on sight"

I dont see changing hot timers a bad thing. I see it good, it serves both sides a good thing cause both sides has momentum at the same time of the hour. (hawaiaan time is old)
    Which this can help the people that work and has a job where they enjoy being or like or whatever.. like an 9 to 5 job or something, which they do NOT want to skip, or change shifts cause they like it like that.
    Although im gonna be honest. HC has never done anything like Tnet has. USING !NEWS.
    gg clans, you're smart. But the thing is, you never have the T A C T I C S

Old snoop will never play again. cause "the community sucks, and there's never pvp" gg
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

Why You Ackin' So Cray-Cray?
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleekyz View Post
    Agreed.

The butthurt i saw like 3 weeks ago about towers was blowing my mind.
    Actually, what happened was that nearly 100% of the "old" Tnet team decided that Notum wars is unplayable if FC is going to take sides and meddle in our business. Which is why there was nearly no defence when you tried again.

Remember that this happened right after us taking everything back, easily outplaying and outgunning you guys.

First it was about multiboxing (which Nanoinstance/Marfusa) has been doing for quite some years now. I was like "lol okay"
    It's wrong whoever does it. Personally I had no idea he did that. I think that the difference between playing two accs in BS and playing six accs endlessly at NW is quite significant. Perhaps someone on clan side will convince you that that is the case.

GM stuff "lol again"
    Although i gotta agree abit on that, but i never saw it only as coincidence. But i only followed the lead on HC and did what my role would do; "kill towers and any clan on sight"
    I don't think anyone cares who on omni side did what in this. What ppl care about is FC taking sides, wrongfully handing out bans, not disclosing why, then lifting the same bans and not commenting at all, not even on the issue at hand. Who wants to pay for a game where you can get banned over seemingly subjective issues, without any kind of motivation, North Korea stylee?

I sure don't. And again, that's why there was no def after the bans. And that's why most of the Tnet crew either quit immidiately, or like myself, do little else than some pvm and perhaps a grief every now and then till the accs run out.

I dont see changing hot timers a bad thing. I see it good, it serves both sides a good thing cause both sides has momentum at the same time of the hour. (hawaiaan time is old)
    Which this can help the people that work and has a job where they enjoy being or like or whatever.. like an 9 to 5 job or something, which they do NOT want to skip, or change shifts cause they like it like that.
    Not sure exactly what you're saying, if anything, but I think I agree.

Although im gonna be honest. HC has never done anything like Tnet has. USING !NEWS.
    THAT, I certainly agree with!

gg clans, you're smart. But the thing is, you never have the T A C T I C S
    Yeah sure, it's not like we've beaten you way more than you've beaten us over the years, is it? I've been in situations where we've been heavily outnumbered and you guys made really stupid mistakes tactically while we played well and left you in disarray more times that I can remember. And quite a lot of ppl on your own side agreed with me. Not sure how you missed these events. Maybe it happened before you inherited your account.

Lastly.. your own critique vs HC was quite strong. It wasn't particularly long ago that you flamed them and asked if I thought clan side would accept you.

Last edited by Armus; Oct 7th, 2013 at 13:04:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Armus View Post
    Actually, what happened was that nearly 100% of the "old" Tnet team decided that Notum wars is unplayable if FC is going to take sides and meddle in our business. Which is why there was nearly no defence when you tried again.

Remember that this happened right after us taking everything back, easily outplaying and outgunning you guys.

It's wrong whoever does it. Personally I had no idea he did that. I think that the difference between playing two accs in BS and playing six accs endlessly at NW is quite significant. Perhaps someone on clan side will convince you that that is the case.

I don't think anyone cares who on omni side did what in this. What ppl care about is FC taking sides, wrongfully handing out bans, not disclosing why, then lifting the same bans and not commenting at all, not even on the issue at hand. Who wants to pay for a game where you can get banned over seemingly subjective issues, without any kind of motivation, North Korea stylee?

I sure don't. And again, that's why there was no def after the bans. And that's why most of the Tnet crew either quit immidiately, or like myself, do little else than some pvm and perhaps a grief every now and then till the accs run out.

Not sure exactly what you're saying, if anything, but I think I agree.

THAT, I certainly agree with!

Yeah sure, it's not like we've beaten you way more than you've beaten us over the years, is it? I've been in situations where we've been heavily outnumbered and you guys made really stupid mistakes tactically while we played well and left you in disarray more times that I can remember. And quite a lot of ppl on your own side agreed with me. Not sure how you missed these events. Maybe it happened before you inherited your account.

Lastly.. your own critique vs HC was quite strong. It wasn't particularly long ago that you flamed them and asked if I thought clan side would accept you.

I gotta say first that everything i posted was on my heart. I dont really care if Warfang, Humle or anyone is having a butthurt day. It's just things that people on a bot i'm on nearly 24/7 is talking about around the clock. I can't miss out

I'm sure you know about this yourself
    Last edited by Sleekyz; Oct 8th, 2013 at 08:03:17.
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Omni are sploiting, petty nubs who use numbers rather than tactics.
    Clan are elitist, petty nubs who drink tea while waiting for orders to attack.
    I'm Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
    Omni are sploiting, petty nubs who use numbers rather than tactics.
    Clan are elitist, petty nubs who drink tea while waiting for orders to attack.
    How can you say that ?
    Sploiting is a wide area where everyone may be doing it. Personally I know of a few clans, yet some omnis.
    And saying we have the numbers... that is just weird. Cause 30% of omnis are NOT commited or have the motivation to join. Or even worse not even on the usual pvp bot(s) we use.
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Well to sum up there is a few number of real pvper in each side. Clans giving up to 1 guy multiboxing and 1 backstab from a GM..... wtf guyz you 10 years old? Even if it is lame why you dont overcome it and start show what are the pvp skill? Get some pride and dont give up for little thing like that. Come on Clans were crying about how omnis s*cked in pvp. Now that they got GM help to raise the challange, Clans cancel account and go cry like little kid...........
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Anyway Afk for some more weeks/months. Doing some pvm.
    Somne 220/30 Advisor of Equilibrium7
    Mercha 150/20 Advisor of Equilibrium
    Slynn 60/6 President of Equilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Better stick to killing. Youre much better ganker than song writer.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    Well to sum up there is a few number of real pvper in each side. Clans giving up to 1 guy multiboxing and 1 backstab from a GM..... wtf guyz you 10 years old? Even if it is lame why you dont overcome it and start show what are the pvp skill? Get some pride and dont give up for little thing like that. Come on Clans were crying about how omnis s*cked in pvp. Now that they got GM help to raise the challange, Clans cancel account and go cry like little kid...........
    Stop being stupid and stop paying FC, unless you like these things.

Then again, you have nearly nothing to do with NW anyhow, so why post when you aren't part of it?

In my personal opinion, Omni can suck it. I lean towards Clan although it's such a bore to be one. I mean, I get yelled at for not using /assist. As a Shade. As in, by the time I reach a target it's dead. Call me old fashioned, but I'd rather actually do damage.
    Omni are just irritating though. This is a common occurrence:
    I join Omni to make BS run.
    BS is running with 2-3 omnis (me included) and 5 or so Clans.
    After about two minutes, about 6 more PvP Omni join, most of them Fixers.

These then start a zerg and kill the clans, leaving all the Clans bar Belzabeth to /afk out, THEN the zerg decides to bitch when someone (me) 4 caps after about 5 minutes of chainkilling Belzabeth.
    I'm Batman.

Then again, you have nearly nothing to do with NW anyhow, so why post when you aren't part of it?
    Are you talking to yourself again ? So why are you posting about something you have no tangency with?
    Asiasasaszin - Devil Inside

He's talking to everyone else on the forum, Asiasaz, that happens.
    I'm Batman.

Stop being stupid and stop paying FC, unless you like these things.

Lol well let say you don't know me. At least i don't know you. After the merge NW wasn't fun because Clans was owning NW. Lack of challange isn't fun. At least now with GM/FC/multiboxing it could be fun if kidz doesnt go Emo for stupid thing -_-
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Well, Dritst has basically dumbed down my point. Clans are superior. Now they have a handicap. So they whine.
    On a different note, apparently if a Neutral org attacks Omni towers, they get banned from Hellcom.
    I'm Batman.

Can we keep a topic here? the topic about this thread is WHY AND HOW TOWERS annoy you.
    in your opinion, don't flame or accuse others.. that's just dumb.
    for my matter i dont really care what others are doing when towers changes hands and/or other situations. I just like hearing what other people thing about this topic.
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
    On a different note, apparently if a Neutral org attacks Omni towers, they get banned from Hellcom.
    Uhm..... are you surprised? ^^
    220/30 doc [E]
    220/30 crat [E]
    220/30 shade [E]
    158/21 trader [E]
    117/13 agent [E]
    56/6 trader [E]
    30/3 enforcer [E]

Can we keep a topic here? the topic about this thread is WHY AND HOW TOWERS annoy you.
    in your opinion, don't flame or accuse others.. that's just dumb.
    for my matter i dont really care what others are doing when towers changes hands and/or other situations. I just like hearing what other people thing about this topic.
    Wait ? That is what this thread is about ? lol...

also, thing =/ think..

More school, less AO..

Quote Originally Posted by Qualto View Post
    Uhm..... are you surprised? ^^
    Meh. A little. It's no biggie, I already have an ACDC.
    I'm Batman.

This has veered into discussion of GM actions, exploit accusations, and insults (and was barely on topic to begin with) so I'm going to close it.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123