Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: fairplay

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau View Post
    The reason being that people leave over loot order is that it is dumb, unfair, absurd and it takes forever. People want to get in and get out as quickly as possible. Most of the time the loot order isn't done until the mob is dead, so there is even more waiting. Some times people on the loot order list dont actually need anything and dont say anything so even more waiting and surprise loot is open for anyone to take, yeah that is really smart. Even the best people can misclick and leaving loot open is archaic and foolish.

If you join a 12m team and all you need is, lets say, all the shade spirits you have to literally wait for everyone in front of you to loot, make sure they looted, if they didn't make sure they said pass, loot one spirit out of the bunch, wait again, and again, and again and again. Its stupid, add the loot to a bot, have people roll what they want, roll and be done with it. Also, no sane person would add spirits individually. Plus, even if several good items dropped from 12m that multiple people wanted I would have to wait in line to loot and hope to god its still there when it is my turn when it is much more reasonable to add the loot in a bot giving people a chance to choose what they want most and having better odds in a roll because the raiders will be spread out in the rolls. That is not to say you will have a lot of people joining in on a coveted item, but a bot determines who will get what a lot faster than loot order ever will and be a billion times more efficient at doing so and much more safer because the loot wont be set to open so no ninja looting or misclicking.
    You can think what you want about the different systems. I think the rk2 system is way slower. But that's besides the point. I don't go shouting about it like some retarded monkey. I just accept whatever system whoever innitiated the raid chooses to use.

Why can't you guys do the same thing?

omg, i hate /team loot leader so much.. it's so slow, when you need 1 item, having to wait for that hopeless 'leader' to manage to add all the **** in the bot.. farm with friends, ignore the rest of the retards is my stance! If you can't make friends.. TRY TRY AGAIN..

the so called leaders from rk2 that was leading towers in tnet sucked hard ,not all of them but some of them , and talking about rk2 being bettre then rk1 is just crap .

its funny how u talk about DI is the strongest org, when we was defending towers we dident see many of them at the spots , if we was lucky we saw 1 maby 2 of them ,
    and that was at there own spots most of the times .

if they are so good why havent they taken and keept tl7 fields yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Asiasaz View Post
    This whole merge thing has been a bit shocking to me. It felt a bit like those novels of west meets east in the 16th century or so.. On one side you have RK2ers that are not afraid to ask questions ,think for themselves , do for themsevels , be cautious and su****ious of bots .. and on the other side you have RK1 who is lined up on their knees begging for someone to give them an order to do anything.
    I'm sure that is how it seems to you, given that you yourself seem to be one of many immature, cocky kids. That's why you can't tell the difference between a mature co op between different ppl in different orgs on tnet. In your entry level brain not doing exactly what you want, whenever you want it is scary. But for adults it's not.

It's actually beyond my comprehension
    I have no doubt that's true for you in many situations.

why someone would degrade themselves like that in an online game where they are supposed to have fun.
    What's degrading exactly? Voluntarily joining a bot where you get paid to help?
    It's certainly not always fun, but guess what, sometimes if you put in a bit of work you can have fun later.

Either way , if the game survives , in time things will normalize , as they have historically.. we will assimilate the good from RK1 ( already seen some better and faster loot handling from rk2ers ) , and we will civilize and emancipate them when it comes to all other matters. It will just take time and patience.
    Time will tell. btw. Is that DI speaking or Clansunited?

As for Armus.. I had like an inch of respect for you.. you seemed to be the guy who put in the hours , did what needed to be done.. that guy that no one can say anything really nice about because there is nothing special about you , nothing good ,but everyone silently approves you as the work horse that needs to be there..
    I can't say the same for you. I have no idea who you are or what you've done in the past. Did you lead wars after the merge? I've been inactive regarding NW in the last month so I can't claim to know what's going on there.

But considering your recent drama fit and what you are writing here on forums..
    I'm responding to things that are being said here. Just like you are responding to things being said here. Are you throwing a fit?

I mean I know I shouldn't hold it against you , the backwards , traditionalist mentality of your server forces you to recoil and fight against anything that's new , stronger , better.
    Yes we've all seen the awesomeness of rk2 leadership and bots since merger. Oh wait, we haven't. Two months after, you all went poof and after that, nearly nothing.

AS for the bots, yes I know you loved the exploited bots. They sure were handy. I agree. But calling exploiting stronger and better, that's a bit too rich for me.

And I'm not talking about bots here , that's what you RK-1ers consistently fail to understand , and it's also the reason you are miles below the pecking order.
    So it's not leadership and not bots. So where does your superiority come from then?

But what I don't understand , and cannot forgive.. is where do you get the f**** balls to talk about the only clan org keeping clan side xp where it deserves to be , and ontop of it call us enemies?
    Which org are you talking about, and when?

I seen you brag about side xp on your pathethic little forum and pat yourself on the back , while doing absolutely nothing ingame except flame forums and try to look cool.
    When? Towerwars.info is up and you can search for any result you may like, any time if you have any doubts. I am looking forward to you producing me saying anything in that direction while not backing my claims up.

You are attempting to fight a fight that's already lost , and if you poke us hard enough we'll actually notice you and reply as we would to any cockroach.
    Teenagers!
    Last edited by Armus; Sep 21st, 2013 at 20:35:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Armus View Post
    Worthless emorage
    Who are you lying to you little nobody , yourself or the masses? You go to towerwars.info and find out that Demon Inside has more wins than the self-proclaimed top pvp orgs of RK1 , Clan and Omni combined.
    Asiasasaszin - Devil Inside

wts reading skills
    Mad as a Hatter
    Devil Inside's official mascot

Who are you lying to you little nobody , yourself or the masses? You go to towerwars.info and find out that Demon Inside has more wins than the self-proclaimed top pvp orgs of RK1 , Clan and Omni combined.
    Hehe. Poor thing had no idea how to respond.

*hugs*

Are you talking about tl2 and on rk2, or what are you talking about?

He is talking about RK(RUBI-KA) mate, I'd suggest when you hear the website towerwars to run fast and hide. Other then that stop making false acusations and ****, you and anyone else you want, you are nobodies for me. Specialy after reading this pathetic trying to look cool story you lie here about.
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Devil Inside Website - Devil Inside Forum - Devil Inside YouTube Channel - Pharexys Twich Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Pharexys View Post
    He is talking about RK(RUBI-KA) mate, I'd suggest when you hear the website towerwars to run fast and hide. Other then that stop making false acusations and ****, you and anyone else you want, you are nobodies for me. Specialy after reading this pathetic trying to look cool story you lie here about.
    So I'm your mate AND a nobody. Now I'm even more confused! Why would I run if I decided to check towerwars.info? And more importantly where should I run? And what should I do when I get there? (assuming I decide to run in the first place)

You should run towards learning what the assist macro does.
    Mad as a Hatter
    Devil Inside's official mascot

Quote Originally Posted by terentetheoutlaw View Post
    you should run towards learning what the assist macro does.
    dont worry man if you press assist macro 3 times magic rk1 stuff happens. Tnet certified.
    Asiasasaszin - Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Armus View Post
    So I'm your mate AND a nobody. Now I'm even more confused! Why would I run if I decided to check towerwars.info? And more importantly where should I run? And what should I do when I get there? (assuming I decide to run in the first place)
    I thought you and yer org emoraged because you died at towers, why are you still posting life stories about it? That's the confusing part :/

Quote Originally Posted by Poko View Post
    I thought you and yer org emoraged because you died at towers, why are you still posting life stories about it? That's the confusing part :/
    Guess your world is pretty black and white huh?
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Jesus. I love how a simple post about 1 issue turns into rk1-rk2 blah blah towers etc etc. YAWN.
    Ashford

Long ago, in a galaxy not so far away...

It was the end of the last ice age. Global warming had driven the nomadic tribes towards north in search for food. Two tribes, with completely different origins, met near a good hunting area and agreed to put up common settlements there and hunt together.

The leading hunter of the first tribe, Oh, is already in his 40s. Zed, who leads the hunters of the second tribe, is young and reckless, but a good hunter nevertheless. With the two leading, the hunters of the tribes soon secure the area, pushing away the local wolf packs. It's time to go for the mammoths!

With wolfs gone to lick their wounds, the hunters kill mammoth after mammoth. Oh's strategy is to kill a couple and drag them home the same day - it takes quite a while to move those giants. Zed on the other hand is more interested getting as many of those meatballs down in one day as possible (earning his group great fame), not worrying much about getting them home for the people to eat. It works with Oh's teams doing the transportation part for Zed's kills too.

All goes well for a while. But, with winter getting closer and hunger angering the wolves, they start to get more courage. Sometimes they try to ambush Oh's convoys when they are bringing their prey home. Soon the wolves start circling around the village, stealing meat during nights. Something has to be done. As fun as it would be to continue hunting those giant beasts, Oh realises this wouldn't end well, and decides to stop hunting trips and concentrates on guarding the village. Zed feels guarding is too boring and continues hunting, although the mammoths are getting rare.

Soon there are no mammoths left. Zed wants to continue the hunting he loves, and moves on to smaller animals: rabbits and the like. This drives the wolves to desparation: Those rabbits were their last source of food besides the meat stored in the village. They start to circle the village even in daylight. One of the lone wolves even learns to control the minds of his almost dead brothers, earning the nickname 6-pack - it takes 6 men to keep that zombie-pack at bay.

Oh and his hunters are getting exhausted. It's no fun to keep patrolling the same area day after day, specially for men used in the life of a hunter. But someone has to do it. Zed loses interest entirely and is nowhere to be found. Despite the odds, Oh and his men keep the village safe for months.

Then the unexpected happens. Giant typhoon throws Oh and his men miles from the tribe. They survive and eventually find their way back, but too late - the wolves have stolen all food from the village. Zed, now back from his hibernation, has started to hunt some rabbits again, but despite bragging about his kill count, those aren't nearly enough to feed the people. The tribe starts to fall apart, planning to try and find a new area. Zed blames Oh and his men for not hunting enough - only 10000 more rabbits a day would feed the people! Oh, tired from months of guarding and patrolling and barely making it back alive, doesn't have the interest to start over or respond anymore. Another typhoon could hit any time, and the 6-pack zombie is still out there. He and his men pack their stuff and head to the sunset...

I think this has drifted quite far afield from the original topic.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234