Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: fairplay

I've been gone too long to know what all the random drama in this thread is about right now, but I agree selling lootrights in PUGs when participants need the loot is a bit wanky.

There isn't much that's as demoralising as being the only doc for an entire beast run, desperate to grab a boc (haven't played since the days it took a year of pande raids to farm points for one) only to have a green win the roll and immediately post it on neutnet. However - once I discovered selling LR in pugs was a thing - it isn't difficult to ask the person inviting you if selling is allowed and then politely decline if so and I've seen a few people running raids where selling is allowed but only on the 2nd or 3rd roll which is a bit better for need vs greed.
    Vulnus/Wiffwaff

previously Sczvit/Vits/Looks/Bishslap

What is retarded about this thread is the former RK2 players thinking LR selling in PUGs was even remotely common on RK1.

It wasnt, and those people selling LR was 99% organized farm teams, people who acted out and wanted to sell LR in pugs got the reputation to follow.
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Quote Originally Posted by wonderland View Post
    All I can say is that I'd rather jump off a cliff than use any RK1 (It isn't even an RK2 or RK1 superiority thing) bots for PvM,
    That just about sums up my experience with rk2 ppl in pvm. It's either their way or the highway. Most ppl on rk1 that I've talked to don't like having to join a bot for small stuff like vortexx or 12m. But I've never seen anyone leave over it. On the other side though, pleanty of examples of ppl shouting and leaving before loot was even done, just because it wouldn't be done using a method they were used to. I know these ppl don't speak for every rk2'er, but there sure seems to be a lot of these drama queens floating around.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderland View Post
    "There aren't any bots at all" is incorrect, but both Hellcom and Tnet are complete garbage for PvP, mostly due to the people that run them and the drama that they start, not even the bots themselves.
    So rk1+rk2= drama and that means it's rk1's fault?

It's true that Tnet doesn't use the exploits that some of the rk2 bots used. But I dare say we've done rather well without them.
    So we've pretty much decided to put Tnet on ice due to how FC acted regarding bans and multiboxing. Rk2 already has a bot up which claims to be awesomecake.

Let's see how they fare.

Here's a suggestion: Make it rk1 vs rk2 instead. Most of the time I feel I have more in common with rk1 omnis than rk2 clan. Then we'd finally get to see if the rk2 claim of awesomeness has something to it, or if it's just the cry of someone with a minority complex we suspect it to be.
    Last edited by Armus; Sep 21st, 2013 at 10:27:56.

I would love rk1 vs rk2. Said that before merge

Quote Originally Posted by Armus View Post
    Rk2 already has a bot up which claims to be awesomecake.

Let's see how they fare.

Here's a suggestion: Make it rk1 vs rk2 instead. Most of the time I feel I have more in common with rk1 omnis than rk2 clan. Then we'd finally get to see if the rk2 claim of awesomeness has something to it, or if it's just the cry of someone with a minority complex we suspect it to be.
    Perhaps you have more in common because you spent 7 more years with them? Silly you!

If it was RK1 vs Rk2 I'm pretty sure things would be similar to how they are now, seeing as I think I can only name three or four tower twinks below tl5 from rk1... and they are all Rhaps. Ex-RK2ers hold the two current biggest twink orgs(DI + Koo's crew), where as RK1 just seems to have TL7 orgs such as Equilibrium(not so much anymore it seems), Punk, and Infamous

I know these ppl don't speak for every rk2'er, but there sure seems to be a lot of these drama queens floating around.
    'I canceled my account, screw you funcom you suck and i hate you! ill still be here though, making more QQ'

^ a drama queen in action
    Last edited by Spead; Sep 21st, 2013 at 11:45:31.
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap View Post
    I would love rk1 vs rk2. Said that before merge
    Rk1 vs Rk2 would be a joke for twink wars. Basicly theres barely any resistance from rk1 omni, and I see even less toons from rk1 clanners that is worthy to be mentioned.
    Quote Originally Posted by docharmm
    Srry but this is not just a game
    Quote Originally Posted by Comi
    On tl7 notum wars, I used to rush clan blobs, sb and then os, effectively wiping an entire clan force. Now, we cant do that anymore, how is that not a change ?!

Lol, Mr. Arnus needs to get his facts straightened up.
    Mad as a Hatter
    Devil Inside's official mascot

Quote Originally Posted by TerenteTheOutlaw View Post
    Lol, Mr. Arnus needs to get his facts straightened up.
    What "facts" are those?

Quote Originally Posted by Spead View Post
    Perhaps you have more in common because you spent 7 more years with them? Silly you!
    My point is they've been my adversaries for 8 years. I find it odd that they feel like less of adversaries than many rk2 clan.

If it was RK1 vs Rk2 I'm pretty sure things would be similar to how they are now, seeing as I think I can only name three or four tower twinks below tl5 from rk1... and they are all Rhaps. Ex-RK2ers hold the two current biggest twink orgs(DI + Koo's crew), where as RK1 just seems to have TL7 orgs such as Equilibrium(not so much anymore it seems), Punk, and Infamous
    The explenation is that we left the game. Peresonally I'm doing some pvm to handle the worst withdrawal symptoms, as well as some forum pvp. As to how it would go, noone knows. But it would be a lot more interesting than the current situation, imo.

'I canceled my account, screw you funcom you suck and i hate you! ill still be here though, making more QQ'

^ a drama queen in action
    It is usually more "OMG IF WE DON'T ROLL LOOT FROM THIS EX ARCH IN TOTW ON A BOT, THE PROPER WAY, I R LEAVING"

rk1er: suit yourself.
    rk2er left your team.

What "facts" are those?
    DI>You
    Mad as a Hatter

DI>You
    I disagree.

The reason being that people leave over loot order is that it is dumb, unfair, absurd and it takes forever. People want to get in and get out as quickly as possible. Most of the time the loot order isn't done until the mob is dead, so there is even more waiting. Some times people on the loot order list dont actually need anything and dont say anything so even more waiting and surprise loot is open for anyone to take, yeah that is really smart. Even the best people can misclick and leaving loot open is archaic and foolish.

If you join a 12m team and all you need is, lets say, all the shade spirits you have to literally wait for everyone in front of you to loot, make sure they looted, if they didn't make sure they said pass, loot one spirit out of the bunch, wait again, and again, and again and again. Its stupid, add the loot to a bot, have people roll what they want, roll and be done with it. Also, no sane person would add spirits individually. Plus, even if several good items dropped from 12m that multiple people wanted I would have to wait in line to loot and hope to god its still there when it is my turn when it is much more reasonable to add the loot in a bot giving people a chance to choose what they want most and having better odds in a roll because the raiders will be spread out in the rolls. That is not to say you will have a lot of people joining in on a coveted item, but a bot determines who will get what a lot faster than loot order ever will and be a billion times more efficient at doing so and much more safer because the loot wont be set to open so no ninja looting or misclicking.

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau View Post
    The reason being that people leave over loot order is that it is dumb, unfair, absurd and it takes forever. People want to get in and get out as quickly as possible. Most of the time the loot order isn't done until the mob is dead, so there is even more waiting. Some times people on the loot order list dont actually need anything and dont say anything so even more waiting and surprise loot is open for anyone to take, yeah that is really smart. Even the best people can misclick and leaving loot open is archaic and foolish.

If you join a 12m team and all you need is, lets say, all the shade spirits you have to literally wait for everyone in front of you to loot, make sure they looted, if they didn't make sure they said pass, loot one spirit out of the bunch, wait again, and again, and again and again. Its stupid, add the loot to a bot, have people roll what they want, roll and be done with it. Also, no sane person would add spirits individually. Plus, even if several good items dropped from 12m that multiple people wanted I would have to wait in line to loot and hope to god its still there when it is my turn when it is much more reasonable to add the loot in a bot giving people a chance to choose what they want most and having better odds in a roll because the raiders will be spread out in the rolls. That is not to say you will have a lot of people joining in on a coveted item, but a bot determines who will get what a lot faster than loot order ever will and be a billion times more efficient at doing so and much more safer because the loot wont be set to open so no ninja looting or misclicking.
    Are you saying that people are doing raids using that loot order/raffle system and not doing /team loot leader because they want to allowe folks to just pick the item they want, in order of raffle order? If so, then wow.. that's worse than what I was talking about.. I didn't realize people were using that loot order process outside of S42 o.O
    Last edited by Traderjill; Sep 21st, 2013 at 17:29:34.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

This whole merge thing has been a bit shocking to me. It felt a bit like those novels of west meets east in the 16th century or so.. On one side you have RK2ers that are not afraid to ask questions ,think for themselves , do for themsevels , be cautious and su****ious of bots .. and on the other side you have RK1 who is lined up on their knees begging for someone to give them an order to do anything. It's actually beyond my comprehension why someone would degrade themselves like that in an online game where they are supposed to have fun. Either way , if the game survives , in time things will normalize , as they have historically.. we will assimilate the good from RK1 ( already seen some better and faster loot handling from rk2ers ) , and we will civilize and emancipate them when it comes to all other matters. It will just take time and patience.

As for Armus.. I had like an inch of respect for you.. you seemed to be the guy who put in the hours , did what needed to be done.. that guy that no one can say anything really nice about because there is nothing special about you , nothing good ,but everyone silently approves you as the work horse that needs to be there..

But considering your recent drama fit and what you are writing here on forums.. I mean I know I shouldn't hold it against you , the backwards , traditionalist mentality of your server forces you to recoil and fight against anything that's new , stronger , better. And I'm not talking about bots here , that's what you RK-1ers consistently fail to understand , and it's also the reason you are miles below the pecking order. But what I don't understand , and cannot forgive.. is where do you get the f**** balls to talk about the only clan org keeping clan side xp where it deserves to be , and ontop of it call us enemies? I seen you brag about side xp on your pathethic little forum and pat yourself on the back , while doing absolutely nothing ingame except flame forums and try to look cool. You are attempting to fight a fight that's already lost , and if you poke us hard enough we'll actually notice you and reply as we would to any cockroach.
    Asiasasaszin - Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Asiasaz View Post
    On one side you have RK2ers that are not afraid to ask questions ,think for themselves , do for themsevels , be cautious and su****ious of bots .. and on the other side you have RK1 who is lined up on their knees begging for someone to give them an order to do anything. It's actually beyond my comprehension why someone would degrade themselves like that in an online game where they are supposed to have fun.
    This is cute, someone acting like the difference in servers actually mattered. Grow up, pal, you're not as enlightened as you seem to think your previous server choice makes you.

Quote Originally Posted by Asiasaz View Post
    where do you get the f**** balls to talk about the only clan org keeping clan side xp where it deserves to be , and ontop of it call us enemies?
    For what its worth I've been proud of you guys. Not sure what's going on with Clan leadership (regardless of server) but you guys have held it down and I don't think anything anyone has to say in opposition to that effort is relevant.. at the end of the day its not about what is said but about what is done. Your actions have been speaking a lot louder than any nonsense chatter can overtake. Honestly, I've been wondering for a few years why you guys aren't the ones running the Clanside PvP bots and such but just haven't had enough interest in PvP to even care. Now that I want to PvP... kinda wondering the same thing. It seems that you guys don't necessarily 'need' help.. you've been fine on your own but there are people out there that would join in on an organized effort.. put up a couple bots and make it happen
    You can find me at:

lol @ Asiaguy... suppose that post at least partially explains why it was so hard to try get along though

WTS piggyback rides, pst
    Mad as a Hatter

DI owned pvp since merge i wont deny it.
    RK1/rk2 drama is stupid along with giving up NW just because of the stupid ban. I expected some reaction about tnet leader, to be proud and to think : "even with lame tactic we gonna show that we can dominate even if they got GM help, shamefull behaviour ect ect"...
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

WTS piggyback rides, pst
    For as long as I can remember, Notum Wars in AO has been about some form of piggybacking... people getting sites that they can't defend that were obtained by those that could, comes to mind.

Personally, I don't want to piggyback anything. I don't like getting carried through content of any kind in a game. When I ran an org I would never accept a site that I couldn't defend or didn't work to obtain. Notum Wars welfare isn't my thing. I have no issue with putting in work to get good at something but notum wars isn't a solo endeavor.. its side versus side.

As far as I can see, DI is the strongest PvP org we have Clanside so yeah it would make sense for the strongest PvP org to lead the side (at least it makes sense to me). If you guys don't want to as you feel that is lowering yourselves to do content with people that aren't as good as you.. that's fine. My opinion still stands as I stated regardless.

I have no issue with acknowledging my inexperience when it comes to PvP. It would be nice if I could join some sort of organized initiative and do my part (similar to what we had with warsrus). In PvM, I lead on my own but I know that aspect of the game very well. PvP, not so much, so I'm hoping there's people that do know it that are willing to again take charge of the situation.
    You can find me at:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast