Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTS lowbie powerleveling service 5-60

WTS lowbie powerleveling service 5-60

Currently on hold.

Good evening,

Running short on credits, so restarting some froob-friendly, AFK leveling services from 5-60. You log-on and team with us and that's all that will be required from you. Then you come back a few hours later to your levels.

Looking at 100m per toon with payment upon joining.

With enough interest (minimum two at a time), this will typically be run 1700+ GMT on weekdays, and 1000+ GMT on weekends, so you'd need to be available to join with your characters around those times.

Post or /tell Emerelda and we'll try and coordinate. Thank you.
    Last edited by Shihna; Nov 13th, 2013 at 23:01:31.
    Kelvera 220 Shade
    Emerelda 220 Crat

Starting a session at 18:00 GMT tomorrow with two remaining slots. If you are interested please let me know by posting and being available then, thank you. Leave an offline to Emerelda with character name(s) and levels you'd like done if not 5-60.
    Last edited by Shihna; Sep 9th, 2013 at 21:40:08.
    Kelvera 220 Shade
    Emerelda 220 Crat

Second session done. Probably doing another Thursday or Friday night depending on interest.
    Kelvera 220 Shade
    Emerelda 220 Crat

Friday night, huh. Yeah, I'm up for that.
    I'm Batman.

I will probably lean towards Friday then if you're interested. Will you be available to at least log-in and join a team around 17:00 GMT?
    Last edited by Shihna; Sep 12th, 2013 at 18:40:19.
    Kelvera 220 Shade
    Emerelda 220 Crat

Hi i send you an ingame tell from orpheas, anyway ill post here too, i have a toon that needs the service he is lvl9 at moment but dont think this will be a problem.. if you wanna contact me send tell in one of those /orpheas /shadowop /donoval anyway ill be online by the time youll do the service

Quote Originally Posted by Orai View Post
    Hi i send you an ingame tell from orpheas, anyway ill post here too, i have a toon that needs the service he is lvl9 at moment but dont think this will be a problem.. if you wanna contact me send tell in one of those /orpheas /shadowop /donoval anyway ill be online by the time youll do the service
    P.s i have another toon froob.. that may need a boost.. he is around 35lvl need to reach 60 too send me a tell to see how to make it join the team and how to work it out..

Replied to your offline. So potentially three of four spots filled. Anybody for the last? Will set up and send out invites around Friday 17:00 GMT and start shortly thereafter. Run time is expected between three to four hours.
    Last edited by Shihna; Sep 12th, 2013 at 18:40:09.
    Kelvera 220 Shade
    Emerelda 220 Crat

keep me a spot
    gotam

I'm level 10 but interested in this, will pay full price offc.

/tell Cryariver or Bishpls
    Clan - My Way - Veteran

Pabloz - Level 220 Shade :: Nobizhx - Level 220 Keeper :: Fedix - Level 220 Doctor :: Luserina - Level 220 Crat :: Dapimp - Level 215 Agent :: Pvpgawd - Level 150 Engineer

Starting in 10-15~. Sending out tells to O, Gotam, and Cryariver from Emerelda.
    Kelvera 220 Shade
    Emerelda 220 Crat

started?

Third session completed. Will schedule another session when I have one or two interested again.
    Kelvera 220 Shade
    Emerelda 220 Crat

Good and fast service and fully afk-able, i recommend this to anyone who want fast levels.
    Clan - My Way - Veteran

Pabloz - Level 220 Shade :: Nobizhx - Level 220 Keeper :: Fedix - Level 220 Doctor :: Luserina - Level 220 Crat :: Dapimp - Level 215 Agent :: Pvpgawd - Level 150 Engineer

how long time you used from 5-60?

I'm very interested in this for my alt. Is Research included? My alt just hit level 13 but I'm perfectly fine with paying the full price. I hope this isn't a problem?
    Prosthetics:: 220/23/48 Doctor -Now Atrox and loving it!
    Slaveofhate:: 214/22/56 Shade -Progress (still)
    Otdude:: 150/9/35ish Soldier - Froob-to-paid
    Incellie:: 131/0/0 Meta-Physicist -Froob-to-paid

It takes roughly 3.5 hours for 5-60, but I have a couple ideas to speed that up a little.

Research is not included at the moment. 13 should be fine to start another session if I can get at least one more interested. I will probably aim for Tuesday evening for the next session. 0/4 confirmed spots at this time.
    Kelvera 220 Shade
    Emerelda 220 Crat

i might take a spot

1~/4 then. Will likely be rescheduling to another day due to lack of interest. I'll post in this thread to let everybody know for certain prior to the start time of 17:00 GMT.
    Kelvera 220 Shade
    Emerelda 220 Crat

Rescheduling a session for Friday night 17:00 GMT due to unavailability of those that are interested. So back to 0/4.
    Kelvera 220 Shade
    Emerelda 220 Crat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast