Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RolePlaying

Jesus. You are like the third person I've met who uses Iceman as a paintball alias. Don't you people get tired of having the same name? *grin*

Or maybe you're one of the Icemen I know. lol
    Aaron Simons Harkonnen

Bravo Enerbias and Bonefish, er Boss... Wowzers!

Very good points, and summary about RP issues we see in Rubi-Ka these days. I couldn't possibly word it any better, Enerbias and Bonefish have done that for me, but I can voice my agreement with them.

We have to remember folks, IC, even if it can reflect a bit of RL personality is in no way intended to hurt OOC. I can't stress that one enough. Intention means a lot sometimes, and please, please remember, that no respectable RPer intends to annoy, hurt, or insult you as a player.
    I may not roleplay a nasty bad guy, but I do sense on occasion that some could take my character a bit personal. Thankfully, it doesn't happen too often.. Just remember, if you're out there to RP, be prepared for anything, and be prepared to take it as you would IC and keep it there.. letting something like that get to you OOC isn't necessary, warranted, or worth it.

To those that keep up RP of a "nasty", my hat's off to you.. I know it's not easy. Also, I can tell you right now that I've got a lot of respect for a few IC enemies(*cough* Lille *cough* Val *cough* etc) of mine, because they are both mature and respectful of the concept of Roleplaying.

Now get out there and roleplay!
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie

You can try Roleplaying in Rompa bar. It's south of baboons. there's always someone there, and the vixen ent. crew does a good job making it a semi-viable roleplaying atmosphere. Don't expect the game of your life, but you should find something to have fun with.

Originally posted by Aaron 'Simons' Harkonnen
    Jesus. You are like the third person I've met who uses Iceman as a paintball alias. Don't you people get tired of having the same name? *grin*

Or maybe you're one of the Icemen I know. lol

Heh...i can't speak for the other would-be heirs to the name of Iceman, but i am the stone cold killer on the painball field. And if i did shoot you in any Paintball game...i'd like to say...Good. Just another victim who got iced. *L*

Kidding kidding...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12