Thread: Inter-Faction Agency

Inter-Faction Agency

This was an idea posted by one of you Omnis (I forget exactly who, my apologies) a while back... essentially, all of our faction organizations can be much more effective if we had a monthly OOC meeting between the official groups to keep each other caught up, make sure we're on the same page, and potentially organize more effective events and operations. I think that this will benefit all three factions, as well as ARK and FC.

So I'm throwing this idea out for consumption. What do we think about this? Is it worth pursuing? We have a great chance here with the server merge and getting the CoT back up to be able to pull off events that we could not before, if we can get our schedules synchronized and use rule sets for planned events. Drawing on our personal experience of what happened with the arrest of the Clays etc, we were stuck in limbo for a while because we could not communicate effectively, and going down like that did not help anyone.

Please, share thoughts.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

There's plans to launch a monthly OOC meeting as soon as the OAM, NLCC and COT have relaunched. According to Events, as soon as they've got through the current story plot, they'll be relaunched. It's just this plot is taking up all of their resources

So yeah +1 for the idea
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter