Thread: IRRK: ICC's RK-SkySat Offline for Upgrades

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

IRRK: ICC's RK-SkySat Offline for Upgrades

IRRK: ICC's RK-SkySat Offline for Upgrades
    August 31st, 29487.

Today marks the day of a historic agreement between ICC and Omni-Tek who have kindly agreed to outfit the ICC's orbital satellites above Rubi-Ka with advanced transmission technology.

The ICC's orbital satellites, which are known for transmitting a wealth of data to and from Rubi-Ka including shipping channel information, IRRK articles and various details of ICCs activites have this morning been taken offline and towed alongside the Omni-Tek Satellites to undergo a six month outfitting programme.

In the mean time, Omni-Tek has agreed to allow all ICC transmissions to be transmitted through their orbital satellites.
    Last edited by Editor: IRRK; Aug 31st, 2013 at 10:16:15.

So now even neutral news will be monitored and altered by omni-tek, good advancement...
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

What's the chance of this being used to hack the operations of a certain incoming capital ship that has a certain person on it that actually has authority over a certain dictator that has already taken out other people of authority?

Hrm, the Math isn't difficult on this one. I bought a Fiddle to commemorate this fine event.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

So now the only news source we will be able to trust is FJRK? oh the irony!
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Quote Originally Posted by Neista View Post
    So now the only news source we will be able to trust is FJRK? oh the irony!
    I can send you a sympathy card?
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Towerblock View Post
    I can send you a sympathy card?
    Snarking at the wrong person here, i've always been pretty friendly to the Clans, put it down to being a Doctor, and more concerned with saving lives than taking them. Right now Omni as run by Miss Bitchface is a bigger enemy than the clans ever were to me, im seriously hoping Omni-Prime sorts this out (Ideally with a targeted missile strike combined with a reclaim error) if not i'm seriously going to have to be looking elsewhere for allies...
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Quote Originally Posted by Neista View Post
    Snarking at the wrong person here, i've always been pretty friendly to the Clans, put it down to being a Doctor, and more concerned with saving lives than taking them. Right now Omni as run by Miss Bitchface is a bigger enemy than the clans ever were to me, im seriously hoping Omni-Prime sorts this out (Ideally with a targeted missile strike combined with a reclaim error) if not i'm seriously going to have to be looking elsewhere for allies...
    You are absolutely right. Bahirae Serugiusu is a threat to everyone on Rubi-Ka. This is no longer about factions. We will either all stand united against her or be crushed under her boot. It's as simple as that.

Ruth M.