Thread: Bored at work thread

Bored at work thread

As the title says! Nobody coming in the store so i made this thread!

Please feel free to post anything that will help others in the same situation get thru the day!

gg <3
    Ashford

I often draw stuff in lectures, or fall asleep if the professor has dimmed the lights down 18 notches to many.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    I often draw stuff in lectures, or fall asleep if the professor has dimmed the lights down 18 notches to many.
    lol!

I would fall asleep, but if i did that people would steal all the clothes. :/ Thats Bristol, UK for you!!!
    Ashford

Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    lol!

I would fall asleep, but if i did that people would steal all the clothes. :/ Thats Bristol, UK for you!!!
    Move south east mate, we're friendlier and talk properly down here. Work very boring today, I have 40+ tablets to provision before I can take a nap
    Vulnus/Wiffwaff

previously Sczvit/Vits/Looks/Bishslap

Quote Originally Posted by Vits View Post
    Move south east mate, we're friendlier and talk properly down here. Work very boring today, I have 40+ tablets to provision before I can take a nap
    Haha! Everyone is from up north if youre not from the SW :P
    Ashford

OFFTOPIC: Busy day here but still fooling around on forums, you know what i understood today ?

Well Anarchy Online players and Developers are still in 2002.
    Thats the big discovery i've made today. Theres very little to none progresion in theyr mentality.
    Thats why i have so little friends and only fans in this game.

ONTOPIC: I've got a voice call today from a customer and he was a 120kg big fat mofo, and hes voice was like a 12years old child, so me and the guys in office started laughing like retards and he hang up... I mean is not funny, but no way we coulda stop it man... I have nothing agaisnt fat people, and i do have friends with RL issues, but it was WAY to funny mate...
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Devil Inside Website - Devil Inside Forum - Devil Inside YouTube Channel - Pharexys Twich Stream

Just on my lunch break at the min. My boss got me a cheese and pickle roll, I don't even like pickle... How do I break it to him to stop this from happening in the future?

And yes I did eat it, but it was not one bit pleasant.
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Haha! Talking of fat people, i had a girl come up to the counter she had a size XS (extra small) crop top. She was a big girl aswell. I just stood there and looked at her for about 30 seconds without saying anything. She left the top and walked out!!
    Ashford

Quote Originally Posted by Spead View Post
    Just on my lunch break at the min. My boss got me a cheese and pickle roll, I don't even like pickle... How do I break it to him to stop this from happening in the future?

And yes I did eat it, but it was not one bit pleasant.

Take the roll from him scrape off the pickle, spit on it when its on the floor. Then put some talc power on your hand and bitch slap him. Then sit down and enjoy your CHEESE roll!
    Ashford

UPDATE:: after following Ashfords's instructions I have lost my job. I've booked a one way ticket to Romania land and will be working for phare

What store do you work at? Please tell me it's not river island or something similar
    Last edited by Spead; Aug 28th, 2013 at 13:54:04.
    Devil Inside

UPDATE:: after following Ashfords's instructions I have lost my job. I've booked a one way ticket to Romania land and will be working for phare
    Thats super bad news :/ Always sucks when you have to go to Romania
    Ashford

Hahaha yeah I know bud.

You know what I like about having a late lunch? The day at work feels like its gone faster
    Devil Inside

Yea dude for sure! Only 4 hours left today! Counting them down!!
    Ashford

Hahaha yeah I know bud.

You know what I like about having a late lunch? The day at work feels like its gone faster
    Word, 2pm lunch for me.
    Vulnus/Wiffwaff

previously Sczvit/Vits/Looks/Bishslap

Lewl, well a ball of water and some cat food we can find for you here mate.
    Also i do look for someone like you, not being able to twink, to do basic stuff like cleaning a table and so on.

I work HERE
    Last edited by Pharexys; Aug 28th, 2013 at 15:10:15. Reason: edited link becouse i can do that ok?
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Devil Inside Website - Devil Inside Forum - Devil Inside YouTube Channel - Pharexys Twich Stream

I had no idea i could understand so much of the romulan language!!! 0.o