Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you think I qualify now my darling?

That's exactly what I mean

Check out https://forums.eveonline.com/default...g=topics&f=277 ...

It costs I think around $10 to xfer the toon from your account to someone else's and I think its vetted by real human staff every time.

But its a great way to sink those credits, another reason why the whole financial ecosystem in eve works unlike RKs

On a side note, you know its a badass pvp mmo when the likes of Samuel L Jackson plays the game, and has been known to get on voicecomms/ventrilo lol. So funny..

"Who put those mu'f'in snakes on that mu'f'in SPACESHIP?!" haha

http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=to...readID=1470451

PS its legit and has been confirmed by him elsewhere can't dig up link right now but its googable

anway love ao always have always will <3 but yea for pvp kicks, eve is golden good
    Shadow Ops
    Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.
    They'll say we're disturbing the peace, but there is no peace. What really bothers them is that we are disturbing the war.
    Tired of little elves with bows? Fed up with spell-flinging goblins? Bored to death by the solitary world of linear games? Despair not. Freedom is on its way, and its name is Anarchy Online.
    Web: http://www.shadowops-online.org | Twitter: @ShadowOpsOnline | AO: Milestones & History

btw it is usually the seller pays the $10 to xfer out the toon to someone elses account, so its already built into the prices...

there are also some disadvantages with this .. namely reputation, spies and previous owners. As head recruiter for one of the better pvp corps for larger pvp alliances, we take our intelligence seriously for obvious reasons (u know, like the time that dude got his USD $5,000 titan ganked by corp mates because he was a douche) and other lols, so when you buy a toon you might want to do some research on it first using eve-who and eve-kill.

I and of course other recruiters dug a little deeper than that, finding out where you live on the interwebz, who you affiliate with (reddit/somethingawful forums/other mmos) and even facebook and stuff to see if our enemies are your buddies and they live down the street from you.

So not all corps have this kind of intelligentsia procedures, but for the hardcore pvp corps with a lot of $$$ at stake, its pretty normal. You can make this isK and $$$ back ten fold tho with a good pvp corp, with nightly roams and ganking noobs or pirates or even hostiles so but just bear that in mind if u are going to be joining a real pvp corp, make sure the toon is at least reasonably clean, otherwise noone will recruit you.

Also another thing that was mentioned to me by an omni alliance mate the other day, he has something close to 100m skillpoints, and no kills, so noone would touch him with a ten foot pole because they thought he was a fulltime-basis spy. So you need to strike a balance. Even if its dirty, if you are upfront and tell them you just bought it and you seem like a cool addition to the pvp hitsquad team, then they might just recruit you anyway. A little bit of dirt is good, just dont want it TOO muddy.

The toons i usually sell are 0 corp history (default corp) 0 kills and <50m sp and its a reputable service so they dont really question it too much, but yea also good things to look out for when toon shopping

fly safe mate o/
    Shadow Ops
    They'll say we're disturbing the peace, but there is no peace. What really bothers them is that we are disturbing the war.
    Tired of little elves with bows? Fed up with spell-flinging goblins? Bored to death by the solitary world of linear games? Despair not. Freedom is on its way, and its name is Anarchy Online.
    Web: http://www.shadowops-online.org | Twitter: @ShadowOpsOnline | AO: Milestones & History

I beleve for me its best to grow my own character, but yes it is nice that you could actualy buy characters legit and transfer it to your own account, so there is no doubt you are the owner and so on. Why Anarchy Online cant have those things is beyond me. I dont really want to join a hardcore pvp corp or whatever you talk about, i just need 2-3 DI'ers and i bet in few months we will start dominate. Anyhow i will probly give it a try in weekend and see how it goes. If you want we could do a few duels or something maybe u explain me more the game, i dont mind losing ships and stuff, i need to learn and improve etc.
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Devil Inside Website - Devil Inside Forum - Devil Inside YouTube Channel - Pharexys Twich Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Pharexys View Post
    i just need 2-3 DI'ers and i bet in few months we will start dominate.
    Ahahah. EVE is full of players who actually care about PvP. Props to your confidence tho.
    Kotty • Drush • Guzzler • Farminator

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    Ahahah. EVE is full of players who actually care about PvP. Props to your confidence tho.
    Such awesome reply i got here to devorate:P

AoC = Do i even have to say?
    RIFT = 1 month DI were totaly owning arenas.
    SWTOR = I dont need to say more
    GW2 = Top 10 QP EU teams, the only guild with 2 teams into top30 europe. Here Here2 Here3

Do i even have to post more or you crawled back into ur lil' cave?
    I mean if you know your goal and you have good people with you its not that hard, just Anarchy Online players are mentality block'd and if they go into any new game they just fail completly, well look no further, you got punk'd !
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Devil Inside Website - Devil Inside Forum - Devil Inside YouTube Channel - Pharexys Twich Stream

GW2 = Top 10 QP EU teams, the only guild with 2 teams into top30 europe. Here Here2 Here3

I mean if you know your goal and you have good people with you its not that hard, just Anarchy Online players are mentality block'd and if they go into any new game they just fail completly, well look no further, you got punk'd !
    I'm glad you took the time to respond, that means I'm actually worthwhile opponent of supreme world-wide internet warrior. I'm honored.

However I regret to say that your post was able to prove only two things:

1) You spend way too much time playing video games.
    2) Nobody watches your videos.

But before you start searching for actual statistics, stop. I don't care that much. I even am willing to admit that I belive you were good in said games. That still doesn't mean you would be dominating in EVE. You know most sensible people would make such claims (if any) afterwards not beforehand.
    Last edited by Scotty; Aug 29th, 2013 at 12:58:50.
    Kotty • Drush • Guzzler • Farminator

Doesn't really matter how good you are if you try to go with small team of friends against the big guys. The big alliances can throw like 100 people on you with short notice, thousands with some planning

Duels and tournaments are a different thing ofc.

RIFT doesn't have arenas...Trion has specifically said they won't be adding them, either. So good job farming noobs in WFs?

I miss our pre-mades on SWTOR, me and velvet together on our snipers with hybrid DoT/AOE specs and you popping out to burst gank peeps

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    I'm glad you took the time to respond, that means I'm actually worthwhile opponent of supreme world-wide internet warrior. I'm honored.
    Oh lawdy that made me LOL thanks for making my day

and pharexys, yea umm as for practice and training, gimme your ingame name and I'll see what I can do Just one thing you need to know about eve... trust NOONE

Read this its not too TLDR but will give you a taste ..

http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/10...ts-and-events/

no other mmo has had that created so much tears flowing and so much money scammed legitimately.

also, if you want to make some isks quickly check out somer blink its not a scam and you can pick up some nice pvp ships cheaply or for free, but its pretty much the only thing i trust in eve except most corp mates

its a large empty dark soulless vile universe out there.
    most of all have fun and fly safe o/

Mast
    Shadow Ops

Eve is cool but to wait 5 years to be any good aint the way i want to go.
    Anyhow i got 1bill ISK if any of you want to start Eve, i can give ya few mils, but that game is not for me, to old to wait years and years.

If anyone from AO would like to start in EVE ill help you out also if youd like . Just PM me here and ill answer in " a few days " . I rearly check these forums .
    Also there are no duels in EVE for the record , tournaments are sorta fun but they require so much time its not worth doing more then once .
    Last edited by iolanda; Aug 30th, 2013 at 15:33:54.
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. "

4 MMO's that completely failed within months it came out
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

Quote Originally Posted by iolanda View Post
    Also there are no duels in EVE for the record , tournaments are sorta fun but they require so much time its not worth doing more then once .
    In a relatively recent change, there actually are duels now. It's a little different from typical duels, though.

Here.
    Last edited by wonderland; Aug 30th, 2013 at 18:11:35.
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderland View Post
    In a relatively recent change, there actually are duels now. It's a little different from typical duels, though.

Here.

Once you advance into the game that would pretty much equal 220 in AO there are no duels for you , and you dont care about em .
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. "

Okay, that's cool. I know there are no duels in null security, and I never really cared about them/thought they were fun in the first place.

I don't get what you're leading onto, but the duel mechanic exists.
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

This is now an EVE thread

If you do bring DI to EVE, hit me up on Maxisabe or Clento Loso. I can fly Carrier and a bunch of ****, and know exactly how to make a ****load of isk on low sp characters (need isk to fuel pvp)
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

Swotor pvp was fun for a while, smug was sick.
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Esqi View Post
    Swotor pvp was fun for a while, smug was sick.
    Smugchuck is actually from AO? Who's he over here?
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

smuggler.

I played gunslinger... loved it as well.

Operative/smuggler was best class ingame atleast for my style of gaming, in rift i been warrior and did not like it that much, ok it was OP you woulda **** anyone but was lame and well warrior a brute with alot of dps nothing else. Operative was sneaky, had to be smart to get a kill on good people, was something that made you use a bit of brain and not jumping and smashing keyboards. So yea Operative was AWESOME.
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast