Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you think I qualify now my darling?

Do you think I qualify now my darling?

http://img.devils-inside.org/oldenough.png

ps: If you are FC employer and you cant wait to verify this information you can check my NT acct since thats my main acct. Thank you.
    ps2: Since you do love me so much (name will be removed anyway], you should know i only like asian bewbs.
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Devil Inside Website - Devil Inside Forum - Devil Inside YouTube Channel - Pharexys Twich Stream

Um what? I dont get it. Are you saying your parents bought you your account when you were born and then gave it to you when you got old enough to know how to play a game, thus meaning you are 12 years old.

So, if your question is "Do I qualify now because I am old enough?" Then no, you do not qualify because you are 12.

lol nob on 930 fc points

Phare, one of these days, an MMO with PVP worthy of true PVPers will be created, and you will finally be satisfied

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    Phare, one of these days, an MMO with PVP worthy of true PVPers will be created, and you will finally be satisfied
    That game was Fury, but it got shut down.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Your account was created on my birthday!! Just sayin
    Ashford

/fail thread! get a life!
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    May the god hear your voice!

for our newbies: Release date(s) June 27, 2001
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Devil Inside Website - Devil Inside Forum - Devil Inside YouTube Channel - Pharexys Twich Stream

Thats pretty awesome one Phare, whats your old char ID before merge?
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

My main account is up since Beta test, yet I didn't made a thread about it.
    #fail epeen contest

Still love you tho Phare
    Fixutopia: lol u do realize clan only gain towers when bomba/wont lead
    Wonthealu: EU rules are 16, Swedish rules are 15, Thailand rules are 13

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    That game was Fury, but it got shut down.
    Never had an opportunity to play it but have heard it here and there. Mine was shadowbane while the servers were active, such balanced and amazing open world PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by gatester View Post
    phare, one of these days, an mmo with pvp worthy of true pvpers will be created, and you will finally be satisfied
    eve.

Quote Originally Posted by esssch View Post
    eve.
    qft

^^ x3

if you want pvp, eve is it - there is no other.
    Shadow Ops
    Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.
    They'll say we're disturbing the peace, but there is no peace. What really bothers them is that we are disturbing the war.
    Tired of little elves with bows? Fed up with spell-flinging goblins? Bored to death by the solitary world of linear games? Despair not. Freedom is on its way, and its name is Anarchy Online.
    Web: http://www.shadowops-online.org | Twitter: @ShadowOpsOnline | AO: Milestones & History

Eve is cool but to wait 5 years to be any good aint the way i want to go.
    Anyhow i got 1bill ISK if any of you want to start Eve, i can give ya few mils, but that game is not for me, to old to wait years and years.
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Quote Originally Posted by Pharexys View Post
    Eve is cool but to wait 5 years to be any good aint the way i want to go.
    Anyhow i got 1bill ISK if any of you want to start Eve, i can give ya few mils, but that game is not for me, to old to wait years and years.
    12 years In AO and you still suck... You should of stuck with eve man
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

hello, thx for letting me troll here

Pharexys, you don't have to do that anymore. Actually the modus operandi of a lot of the larger alliances is you can't join with a 0-day toon.

There is a thread in the eve forums dedicated to toon trading/selling. You cannot trade any of the weapons or phatz or ships even, but sometimes they just come along with some stuff, but it is made clear in the EULA u are only buying the toon.

It also stipulates you can ONLY purchase the toon for isk, not real currency, and not out of the game - only through the forum.

Incidentally, I have a couple of toons for sale there that are pvp-ready 1 of them meets goonswarm recruitment reqs, caldari, about 20m skillpoints knows how to fly and shoot max anything missile/caldari and tengu. I have a few others for sale too - loki squad booster, capital / titan pilot, etc. ready to go pre-trained on approved skill plans just for you!

All you need to do is go to the website and buy some plexes for real $, this will give u pilot license extension (or 1 months gametime in other words). These sell in the market for anywhere between 400-700m isk each. This will give you starting capital to buy a pre-trained toon.

Also, there is a neat feature that even if your account is on hold (they NEVER delete old accounts, they are always active even if its 10+ years old) there is an option that says 'fund your account' that allows you to log onto the game for something like 30mins or 1hr or something, giving you time to sell and/or buy plex to resub your account. That way if you are rich in game, you can just buy a plex and reactivate easily

anyway pvp is not so much about skills trained, they make a different but small. most of my recruits i start them off on rifter runs and they all whined because it is the cheapest crap ship, but ive trained mine upto 200dps and its not that bad actually

we successfully swarm ganked with great squadron tactics a tank ship worth a couple hundred mil, with only 5 of us little guys. that is real pvp. no skillpoints, most recruits in that particular incident had been training for little over a month.

the reason why pvp on eve is real, and compares to nohting is because in nullsec, anything goes. even in hisec actually. but especially in nullsec. there are no 'flagging up bro' or backyards to run to. there is no QQ. there is no restart at spawn point with my xan weapon.

When you die you lose. your ship goes, maybe your implants too if you are podded. bye bye.
    and when you are in small roam team ganksquad merc style encounters, the adrenalin is like nothinge else

WTB funcom bring back more lowgas areas and loot rights to corpse on pvp kill
    Shadow Ops
    They'll say we're disturbing the peace, but there is no peace. What really bothers them is that we are disturbing the war.
    Tired of little elves with bows? Fed up with spell-flinging goblins? Bored to death by the solitary world of linear games? Despair not. Freedom is on its way, and its name is Anarchy Online.
    Web: http://www.shadowops-online.org | Twitter: @ShadowOpsOnline | AO: Milestones & History

What im tryign to say is that gear matters 0 in eve - especially to pvpers. NO-One flies around with a ship worth 100m+ looking for pewpew unless they are a) stupid b) noob c) make a LOT of isk to fund their pvp addiction.

so when you train skills it is to equip higher end modules and ships. the ones you don't want to fly in hostile encounters. some few useful ones add a bit of dps and stuff like that but as i said u can dump 20 bucks into it and start today with a pre-built toon if you are scared your pvp tactics are not up to scratch

what matters most is the pvp and engagement tactics
    Shadow Ops

We have a few people in DI from SWTOR or GW2 members that have EVE accounts and i been playing with them a bit, Money is no issue, as i said when i logged into EVE i got few bils ISK from people that recognized my name. So i got like 850mils left or something after buying like 200 Distroyers, hmm.. dont remember the full name.. the point was we were going to gank people before some guard came in and ganked us back. I am not familiar with the terms but i did understood the principels and how the stuff works "kind of". I have around 315 dps on my Distroyer now, and we've tested some small and high speed ships versus big and slow ships etc, well you changed my view of eve a bit and i might give it another try.

You know my first duel i was like WTF, WHERES MY PRE SHIP MATE! yes it was such a good feeling, and i love that you lose evrything.

About the already made toons, you mean you can sell your character with all the skills? like transfer it from your account to someone else account or how does it work?
    Last edited by Pharexys; Aug 29th, 2013 at 09:47:18.
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast