Thread: BNN: Bahirae News Network here to serve!!

BNN: Bahirae News Network here to serve!!

Error#%+^%#

transmission in progress...

BNN: Bahirae News Network here to serve.
    August 24th, 29487.

Good Morning citizens of Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka. In light of last nights treason worthy lies and false broadcasts I, Bahirae Seruguisu have stepped in to ensure you are receiving correct information at all times.

The editors of OTPC are at present considered traitors to the company and upon their capture, will be sentenced to permadeath.

Their false accusations hold no ground and are dangerous in these times when you and I strive for a peaceful Rubi-Ka.

I can at this time report that fourteen of their reporters, their holo-photographer and their editor in training boarded an armoured shuttle in Borealis and accidentally crossed a live weapons testing area on their way to the north east and unfortunately were involved in a head on collision with a high yield anti-aircraft missile.

Stay tuned for the BNN's top tips on how you can best serve your company...
    Battle-Master Bahirae Seruguisu
    Former CEO of Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka

Riiiiiiiight.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

This is completely legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahirae View Post
    The editors of OTPC are at present considered traitors to the company and upon their capture, will be sentenced to permadeath.
    Someone's getting touchy... Bad hair day? Fell on a batch of cheap nail polish for your manicure?...

Quote Originally Posted by Bahirae View Post
    I can at this time report that fourteen of their reporters, their holo-photographer and their editor in training boarded an armoured shuttle in Borealis and accidentally crossed a live weapons testing area on their way to the north east and unfortunately were involved in a head on collision with a high yield anti-aircraft missile.
    We should keep statistics on the sheer number of convenient accidents that seem to happen on your wake. At this rate, it could end up labeled as an "anomaly", at the very least.

Just amazing isnt it? how so many supposedly loyal employees are being outed as traitors of late.

A paranoid might think some murderous dictator was about the business of consolidating her powerbase and getting rid of those who dont approve.

OFC that paranoid would be safely hidden in the shadowlands...
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet