Thread: You're walking down the street when...

You're walking down the street when...

You're walking down the street when the following advert catches your eye...

Happy Hour At The Rompa!

Quote Originally Posted by Rompa Advert

(_(_)

Omni-1's Original
    == The Rompa Bar ==

Come experience Omni-Tek's primer casual late night club located in the heart of the Entertainment District. Modern Music meets contemporary decor to provide you with the most laid back and relaxing way to end your work day.

Come enjoy Happy Hour at The Rompa every Thursday!
    No cover charge to get in!
    Half-Price Pitchers!
    All you can eat Reet Wing Bar til 03:00!

Doors are always open, but the Happy Hour doesn't begin til 20:00 RKST!
    Every Thursdsay at 20:00RST (Gmt) the Rompa Bar holds a happy hour. This is a casual get-together where you can introduce new and existing characters to the RP community in a laid back IC envrionment.

Typically this is only for Omni and Neutrals, but as to not exclude Clans, we have some fake IDs which can be found below from Trousers, so that you can come along aswell. That being said, if your character is a known criminal/terrorist you may still run into trouble.

Please also note that the Rompa Bar Security staff are always present and will *ALWAYS* win a fight, causing trouble will result in your swift, and harsh removal.
    Last edited by Agentcora; Oct 9th, 2013 at 20:48:30.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

A shady Stimfiend approaches you as you walk through Old Athens…

“Hey Mang,” He says, “I heard you might be heading to the Rompa Bar for the Happy Hour.”

You nod your head.

“You know, they’re going to know you’re with the Clans. That is, unless I hook you up.”

Intrigued, you ask the stimmer to go on.

“Look, I just got these in and because I can see you’re a stand up person, I’ll give them to you for free, assuming you remember me in the future. Agreed?”

You agree.

“Good, Good. Right. Here, take these.”

The Stimfiend hands you:

A Fake ID
    Code:
     /me produces a <a href="text://<font color=#dede42>Forged Omni-Tek Issued Identification Chip</font><br><font color=#63ad63>NODROP UNIQUE</font><br><font color=#00de42>Quality level:</font><font color=#63ad63> FLAWLESS</font><br><font color=#00de42>Description:</font><br><font color=#63ad63><indent>This chip is an exact replica of the chips used by Omni-Tek employees.  It simulates the owner’s identity by providing legitimate DNA structure data, fingerprints, retinal scan data, voice samples, pictures and a constantly updated feed from the central public information banks that exactly mimic that of an Omni-Tek employee.<br><br>It is highly likely this form of identification will be accepted by Omni-Pol.</indent></font>">Fake ID</a>.
    And

A Fake Mustache

Code:
     /me is wearing a <a href="text://<font color=#dede42>A Finely Groomed Fake Mustache</font><br><font color=#63ad63>NODROP UNIQUE</font><br><font color=#00de42>Quality level:</font><font color=#63ad63> COMPLETELY LEGIT</font><br><font color=#00de42>Description:</font><br><font color=#63ad63><indent>This Fake Mustache is top of the line.  Made from the finest Rhinoman hair, it has been dyed to match your natural hair color flawlessly and is affixed to your upper lip with the highest quality Goffle Glue on the market to ensure a seamless seal.<br><br>This disguise is not flawless, however.  The effectiveness of it to mask your identity is dependent upon your individual notoriety with the party you’re trying to fool. </indent></font>">Fake Mustache</a>.

(( OOC: Due to me and Trousers being busy this week unfortunately we can't host this tonight, that doesn't mean however that the event can't still run. I'd encourage people to still run along and check it out, it'll just be less awesome without me and Trousers ))

(( Running as scheduled tonight ))

(( I'll not be around tonight due to starting my birthday celebrations for the weekend! (It's my birthday tomorrow - phatz accepted by mail ) and Trousers has work commitments but as always feel free to drop on by ))

((BUMP! This has been restarted, all available Omni-Pol members will be attending.))

((Due to some people having real life activities this week, it was not run. Be on the look out for it next week!))

Come join us for a cold one on 05/29/14!