Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: A 3 v 3 pvp tournament

3 MR Shades.

There, I just finished the tournament before it started.
    Based God.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    3 MR Shades.

There, I just finished the tournament before it started.
    Read the OP please.

We will have to make the teams manually this morning. Anyone know the best way to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap View Post
    We will have to make the teams manually this morning. Anyone know the best way to do it?
    Don't know of a best way, but there are many ways.

One way being - assign everyone a number, draw numbers until team full, if same prof in same team throw number back into pool. Should test once to see what gives at end.

Where will this event be happening btw?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

Tir arena mate. Thanks for the idea. Ill be online in 40-45 minutes. Dropping gf off at work

Anybody with a bot want to let us all join it so we're in the same channel with !cd etc?

Sorry I've been AWOL the last week, I do apologise.
    I might come down to the arena to watch some of the fights, but won't be able to participate, busy with some work around the house. :<

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

/tell Tourney3 !join or send tell to Forz for invite, just waiting for ppl :P

Thanks for everyone who showed. Great fun in the end! Sorry I had to shoot off so fast I was mega late! Pleasure teaming Nellix and meliz!

We should definately make this a regular event. Monthly or something? Could change a few things around ofcourse!

Cheers guys

/Rhapsody

Team Roster
    Team Forz: Direktiivi, Junkstar.
    Team Rhapsody: Nellix, Melizabe
    Team Kittenf: Doobforyou, Fluffybozzie
    Team Yamateh: Grrrl, Lumpeasu
    Team Runpiggyrun: Neophyte, Ressurection
    Team Sentrum: Zemorah
    (All teams was made by random raffle.)

STANDINGS:
    Team Forz: 15 points
    Team Rhapsody: 13 points
    Team Kittenf: 9 points
    Team Piggyrun: 9 points
    Team Yamateh: 9 points
    Team Sentrum: 5 points (team leave after 2 fights)

FINALS
    TEAM FORZ VS TEAM RHAPSODY

TEAM RHAPSODY WON / CONGRATS!
    Clan FTW
    Master Veteran General Crusher "Forz"
    Neophyte Administrator "Buroz"
    Neophyte Sergeant "Rocketz"
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

“Two things are infinite: The Universe and Omni Solitus SB. And I'm not sure about the Universe.” (Albert L33tstein)

:'( Missed it, rk4 suck :X

Make it monthly make it monthly

Winner team will be out of the tournament and winer of it gona have to fight vs them
    Let see who gona stay da best random pvp team!
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap View Post
    Thanks for everyone who showed. Great fun in the end! Sorry I had to shoot off so fast I was mega late! Pleasure teaming Nellix and meliz!

We should definately make this a regular event. Monthly or something? Could change a few things around ofcourse!

Cheers guys

/Rhapsody
    Fun times rhaps!

Monthly is a good idea, maybe with a prize at the end of 2 months (two finals, 2 final winners fight for the prize (and the champion of the current 2 month random teams))
    just an idea
    this is something we can discuss about. If you want, i can code it so its made just for tourney's. team module etc. :P

was a fun tourney, hope to see more soon enough
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    :'( Missed it, rk4 suck :X

Make it monthly make it monthly

Winner team will be out of the tournament and winer of it gona have to fight vs them
    Let see who gona stay da best random pvp team!
    My team should be the winner cuz we didnt losse any fight till final

For next editions I suggest semifinal and final best of 3!

Btw I wanna insert fights tabble, but dont know how to add tables on this forum :S
    Clan FTW
    Master Veteran General Crusher "Forz"
    Neophyte Administrator "Buroz"
    Neophyte Sergeant "Rocketz"
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

“Two things are infinite: The Universe and Omni Solitus SB. And I'm not sure about the Universe.” (Albert L33tstein)

Wouldn't it be cool if AO had a system for this? Like.. you sign up, get randomized teams and put in a random instance somewhere. And it should have a leader board as well. Weekly, monthly and all time. Org and personal.

Did anyone fraps this please? D: Would love to watch it, especially the final fight!

Yea it was all frapsed by vegito so hopefully he sorts it out soon :-)

Agreed forz. Best out of 3 is the way to do the final. I had to rush off to work though annoyingly! Was a good tourny though for a first time. We've got things now that we know how to do better for next time. Hopefully we keep getting more sign up too now we know it works :-)

I completely forgot about this

congratz to the wieners!
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345