Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: A 3 v 3 pvp tournament

A 3 v 3 pvp tournament

I think due to recent activities and events the game has become very stressed and emotions have taken over in a lot of people. This is why I think it's the perfect time to host a fun, friendly and competitive 3 v 3 pvp tournament!

Forget faction, forget orgs, forget nw. This can be a chance to put the heat to one side and make a good tournament for competitors and spectators to enjoy! After all, we all play this game for enjoyment, without a community this game dies for us all.

The rules and regulations can all be discussed here before putting pen to paper but first and foremost who would be interested? Hopefully we can get donations and perhaps even a funcom priZe for the winning team?

Ill start the (hopeful) trend and join up; haven't even began to think of a team as I'm currently on a train up to London.

Participants;

Rhapsody - 220 Adventurer
    Ahlysaaria - 220 Engineer
    Lordaegix - 220 Adventurer
    Ashford - 220 Soldier
    Contra - 220 Crat
    Skysun - 220 Doc
    Kooo - 220 Adventurer
    Thapiggy - 220 Keeper
    Direktiivi - 220 Crat
    Forz - 220 Enf
    Leontynka - 220 Doc
    Chewyspeed - 220 Fix
    Grrrl - 220 MA
    Neophyte - 220 Fix
    Jetson - 220 Engineer
    Runpiggyrun - 220 Soldier
    Wakisolja - 220 Soldier
    Dysfunktion - 220 Soldier
    Fluffybozzie - 220 Doc
    Blackblock - 220 Engi
    Imurechief - 220 Enfo
    Rssscrumn - 220 MP
    Kittenf - 220 enf
    Yamateh - 220 Sold
    Wyoming - 220 Shade
    Ressurection - 220 Shade
    Urteil - 220 Engi
    Renamed - 220 Adv
    Doukyadv - 220 Adv
    Herooo0 - 220 MA
    Dreamatorium - 220 enf

Rules:

Teams must consist of different professions (I.e no 2
    Docs per team)

Teams can have 4 players - but use 3 only in a duel (to give options of who to use vs who)

Players can only use the buffs their team can provide

12/DB/gauntlet buffs NOT allowed

Duels will be best out of 3

The tournament preferably starts and finishes on the same date (if this is possible with numbers)

No shadow breeds allowed

Teams will be selected at random

Minimum of 50m entry fee per person

Sunday September 15th 11:00 GMT start! (Ill be on around 11:10)

Tir arena!!
    Last edited by Rhap; Sep 14th, 2013 at 09:35:34.

Great event mate. I got a question about it :Multiboxing allowed? <3
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Haha clever! I'd have to say no on that one! Sign up though, your ma rocked in duels when I fought you!

if i can be online i sign on alhysaaria , MA is sadly locked atm
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Just a small Q.
    For example, in round number X we have team A agains team B, of 4 players each.
    Both teams should pick 3 players of them without knowing 3 opponents professions, right?

In this case - I'll surely sign up for this, cause its going to be fun for sure.
    As for a prize - I'd love to see a signing fee, and winner takes it all, amount tbd.
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

Well Id imagine we will know what team we are going against and who their 4 people are but who the 3 active members are will be a guessing game I think yea :-).

Signing fee would be nice too! I can donate some money as well

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap View Post
    Teams must consist of different professions (I.e no 2
    Docs per team)

Teams can have 4 players - but use 3 only in a duel (to give options of who to use vs who)

So they'll always have an agent to get an extra 3 profession's buffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap View Post
    will agents be allowed to cycle through 12 fp's by terminating in the notum miner area?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    will agents be allowed to cycle through 12 fp's by terminating in the notum miner area?
    Dont have to worry lazy! no agents even play besides srompu, and he just..doesnt play either. D:

Please make it so it has to be 4 individuals and not 3 where 1 has two toons (The second calls for too much speculation)

Secondly, the 3 picked are the only allowed to buff the team. 4th is benched and may not buff the team.
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Agree with that Humle. And no, notum miner instance is not allowed for buffing

consider me in with adv "Lordaegix"

Quote Originally Posted by Poko View Post
    Dont have to worry lazy! no agents even play besides srompu, and he just..doesnt play either. D:
    And besides, just toss a debuff on the Agent and he's (mostly) useless during combat. In 1v1 you could work around it but 3v3 you'll probably get waltzed..
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    And besides, just toss a debuff on the Agent and he's (mostly) useless during combat. In 1v1 you could work around it but 3v3 you'll probably get waltzed..
    doc/eng/agent and the agent go enf I think he will have a good chance maybe more than other profs xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    <3

Also, if I wanted a buff-totem, I'd lean toward crat or engi. Dem auras so best, bro.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordaegis View Post
    doc/eng/agent and the agent go enf I think he will have a good chance maybe more than other profs xD
    I think a real enf would do better. More survival, more damage, more alpha, more stuns, more AR, the fear, bigger cabbage, etc. Agent's strength, if there is one, is probably in sneaking until someone needs a CH.
    Last edited by srompu; Aug 23rd, 2013 at 01:03:00.

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    <3

Also, if I wanted a buff-totem, I'd lean toward crat or engi. Dem auras so best, bro.
    I'd go for MP. Then use the NP buff and try to distract your enemies by offering to make their low level implants.

Il sign up. Ashford
    Ashford

/Contra
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I'd go for MP. Then use the NP buff and try to distract your enemies by offering to make their low level implants.
    omg
    Diabetes - teh qt engi
    Anseh - teh nab nanotech
    Lethargic - teh gimp trader

Devil Inside

I'm down. sign me up on Jetson.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast