Thread: Psychology?

Psychology?

Saw someone in Tir shouting he was looking for someone with 931 psychology...Never heard of anything that requires that to be made, and as I like to know everything, and he didn't answer when I asked...What was he trying to get made?
    Yagyu for life

i have seen some of the new jobe imps need psychology to be made and i think it;s the xp boosting ones.

Also, the Defensive Mastery jobe-clusters require Psychology to combine. The Faded one does, at least.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

I got a message from this person. I told him to see a crat since psychology is the 1 thing that engineers have in dark blue. Perhaps when I hit 200 I'll blow the IP and max that out. I'm sure it will be a real pig.

I belive bettylu could make this for whoever needs it. She is a pretty nice person. Just havent seen her around (lvl 200 crat).

Drop her a message and bring some implants. I'm sure she doesnt have them handy for just psy.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

gimme 2 days and ill have it=]
    Themakerr --- Quame --- Quamy - Docjeckyl

Proud member of Legion

Themakerr's Trade Skillz!
    "Doing nothing sucks when you have nothing to do" - Quamie

Shouter was me Jobe clusters need either pharma or psychology to be made. Offencive/defencive needs psychology and regeneration/nano regen need pharma.

So far it seems that combat related clusters need psychology and other needs pharma. Haven't got all type of clusters yet so I can veriry it. Least my crat has something more to do outside missions now... (my psychology skill suck atm so ask Clarah , she did my imps)

I know i've seen a number of references in the forums saying the psychology req on the implants was a bug and would be addressed - anyone know this to be true? or pure speculation?
    Last edited by Specialone; Oct 22nd, 2002 at 15:10:54.
    Auri Sacra Fames!

Specialone Clan Fixer RK-2
    Spatialone Clan Bureaucrat RK-2

I hope its a bug! Without looking I would only guess that Crats and perhaps agents would be the only ones who don't have a dark blue bar. Getting one of those to invest 400-500K in IP in that skill would be hard.

Also the shouter wasnt you Chanliang because your on RK1. I'm on RK2 so is the poster. I think it was uglyy...
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Soldiers have green Psy and several items that add to it
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

Minister Randal Moscadelli
    Callsign: Kryos
    Office closed down, for an unknown time