Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Qq tower synch

Quote Originally Posted by Devinco View Post
    Sorry, but you´re acting like 20 Clans got banned.
    How much was it? 3? 4?

And don´t blame omni for what FC is doing.

And as i said before, most fight omni got equal numbers as clan was won by omni the last weeks.

3 or 4 very important people

By important I mean those who had permissions in Tnet and were well-known.

I do blame omni for what FC is doing because if omni didn't have contacts in FC and had influence, this **** would never happen. It's happened before on RK2 and I can't believe they would do it again, but FC never fails to surprise.

And as I said before: how many tl7 sites were you able to hold before the bans?

Do not make unfounded accusations. If you have concerns on a GMs behavior, contact customer support.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    Do not make unfounded accusations. If you have concerns on a GMs behavior, contact customer support.
    You mean we should contact the same ppl that banned ppl unjustly and then later got overruled less than 24h later? Doesn't that seem a little bit problematic to you?

I thought just Humble as "important" person was banned.
    e.g. Armus was still online.

As i said before. You´re making it easy by using the bans as excuse.
    But go on with it.

That omni is taking control over tl7 pvp more and more was a slow progress over the last month, so your question about how long omni got tl7 towers isnt fair or objective.

Like they would tell me jack ****.

If you don't want to be called out, don't do it in the first place. Simple.

Banning 3-4 essential people right before a war and then magically unbanning them a few hours later when its all over is just not a subtle way to go about things.

Were there even warnings issued before the bans? Because I doubt many people are stupid enough to continue doing something if a GM says "You will be banned if you continue".

You probably can't even tell me that either. So yeah I won't be contacting customer support, waste of my time.

But in general i agree with you about the bans.

I dont know if tranfering towers to the same time is bannable. I just think it pretty sucks and f*cks up the game.
    But when i see ppl got banned for that, and unbanned a day later thats not okay.
    Something went very wrong with this acting.

I thought just Humble as "important" person was banned.
    e.g. Armus was still online.

As i said before. You´re making it easy by using the bans as excuse.
    But go on with it.

That omni is taking control over tl7 pvp more and more was a slow progress over the last month, so your question about how long omni got tl7 towers isnt fair or objective.
    how many tl7 sites did you control for more than 1 day before bans?

And at least you can see the bans were fishy. Not something many omnis can do atm.

Last: Using the Bans, doesnt matter if they was right or not, as excuse is so lame,
    I've been posted sections of tnet forums by omnis where it's pretty evident that we weren't going to defend. I guess you missed that memo. Still, do you actually think we'd give up after having just a few relatively low ranking leaders fail once or twice against one RI? Have we ever done that? Doesn't our history show that we don't give up even after 5+ wipes?

If you're THAT lost I feel sorry for you, but here is the actual truth:

Yes those bans only affected a few ppl out of which one was a key player. But given how most of us already decided to not renew our subs due to multiboxing being deemed persmissable (perhaps in itself another faulty decision by CS?), having omni biased GM's banning clan for things like tower xfers made us agree that unless things were resolved we'd terminate our fields and just leave. The only reason that there was any def at all was that we didn't have time to have an actual vote before this happened.

So if you want to tell yourself that you "beat" us, feel free, but I'm afraid it's not the actual truth. FC shot itself in the foot in a major way and that's why you have tl7 towers now. Enjoy!

And what do you say about the fights on Saturday? Which handicap did clan had that day?

And what do you say about the fights on Saturday? Which handicap did clan had that day?
    A life.

So you say the hmm ~50 clans who was fighting had no life?

I don't want to pull the "life" card but lets just say we didn't have the numbers

But you are still avoiding the question: how many tl7 sites did you control for more than 1 day before the bans?

I don´t know.

Maybe we hold a spot 2 or 3 days, but not more.

Maybe you dont had 50 but for sure you dont had less the omni.
    So don´t get this damn life card and be fair to both sides.

Over weekend we had barely over one RI, 50 is just what your spy saw in tnet

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuniko View Post
    I don't want to pull the "life" card but lets just say we didn't have the numbers
    Wrong, read my last post.

If i get i right your last post was about defense on mon/tue not about Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Armus View Post
    Wrong, read my last post.
    He was talking about saturday before the bans

If i get i right your last post was about defense on mon/tue not about Saturday.
    Ah okay, my bad. Well, most of us were disgruntled already then. But if my memory serves me correctly, we absolutely annihilated you on sunday and took both dav 5 and 8 back easily. And that's where you guys pulled the omni pocket GM out to serve bans.

Right?

Domination faction change every couple of years is inevitable. When it starts, and your positions are starting to slip away, you try to find excuses for why it happens (like it's not your fault, you have less people, every leader quit, clan/omni aligned GMs, clan/omni favoring game changes, etc).
    One person griefing and couple persons getting banned for a day 'by omni GMs' is the reason you 'gave up', 'did not even try to defend'?.. You're just lying to yourself. Been there.
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

But in general i agree with you about the bans
    Ofc you do, now your free to do it all you want. Go figure.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast