Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Qq tower synch

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuniko View Post
    Omni claimed towers were not in a suitable time frame for them to participate.
    Some did, not all - omni had couple of big US based orgs back in the day. Those orgs were also the reason why clans' anti-griefing only-one-tl7-zone-hot-at-a-time did not quite work.

None would have complained if those towers ended up synchronized naturally (clan org kills non-fake-org omni CT -> timer's set). It's the 5% abuse (as in, doing it for the sole purpose of manipulating timer, especially if performed on all CTs that faction acquires) that many consider to be wrong/'sploity'.
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

so immortals have gone rogue and attacking omni sites?

oooooooooooooook

so immortals have gone rogue and attacking omni sites?
    It's the first omni-vs-omni tl7 tower kill since merge. You simply don't have enough data to claim that they were trying to manipulate/synchronize hot timers.

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    It's the first omni-vs-omni tl7 tower kill since merge. You simply don't have enough data to claim that they were trying to manipulate/synchronize hot timers.
    what else would they be doing?

please, enlighten me

Wink

please, enlighten me
    It's a revolution

Welcome to Anarchy Online

such hypocrites...

watch how many omni get banned

watch how many omni get banned
    None, omnis only have a creative use of game mechanics. Clans are the ones that sploit.

/s

please, enlighten me
    Transferring a temporarily planted CT to an active org? I don't know either of those orgs.
    If omni decide to sync towers with those 5% kills, that will be just as bad as when clan do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    Transferring a temporarily planted CT to an active org? I don't know either of those orgs.
    If omni decide to sync towers with those 5% kills, that will be just as bad as when clan do that.
    Omni has done it in the past so there is absolutely no reason to QQ when clan is doing it.

But I highly doub they will need to move bases to different hours now when there aint many clans left to care.

Its only a Game Girls, dont QQ too much

welcome to wine-ever-you-can online
    Xoch "Tramson" Tremor 220/30 ... crazy doc
    Nasenbaer "Trickel" 220/30 ... gank agent
    Knall "Baaaaeeeng" Bums 220/30 ... any shade

4xBeast Boots sponsored by Tramson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the first on dnw!
    ICC planet-wide announcement: Tramson has been awarded the highest honorary rank for outstanding dedication to the defence of Rubi-Ka.
    ICC planet-wide announcement: Trickel has been awarded the highest honorary rank for outstanding dedication to the defence of Rubi-Ka.

Very funny what i can read here.

First: Immortals attacked Legacy in normal 5% gas so there couldnt be any retime cause the new ct ist more or less open as it was before. We didn´t use another spot to produce the 5% gas.

Second: Immortals just tooked that spot over and not just killed it to get it in another time zone.

Last: Using the Bans, doesnt matter if they was right or not, as excuse is so lame, but it was predictable. On Saturdays clan lost 7 out of 8 fights with equal numbers (maybe more clans, dunno) and there wasnt any banned clans. And on Monday you lost the first fight there you got 2 teams more w/o getting 30% of our raid dead.
    But i can understand your point to say "we dont deff cause FC is pro omni", thats better for the Faction Motivation then to say "we sucked the last weeks, we get them back later".
    Last edited by Devinco; Aug 21st, 2013 at 09:41:56.

What is more funny is the last 3 posters are from same org.

Even more funny is that you did absolutley 0 NW, even when you won Taras.

And even more funny is how everybody jumped on the Paradise bandwagon, who isnt even in HC for the most part.

Yet now we have HC generals here, posting.

So funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

Interesting View, but mostly wrong.
    But its your opinion and i can live with that

Quote Originally Posted by Devinco View Post
    Very funny what i can read here.

First: Immortals attacked Legacy in normal 5% gas so there couldnt be any retime cause the new ct ist more or less open as it was before. We didn´t use another spot to produce the 5% gas.

Second: Immortals just tooked that spot over and not just killed it to get it in another time zone.

Last: Using the Bans, doesnt matter if they was right or not, as excuse is so lame, but it was predictable. On Saturdays clan lost 7 out of 8 fights with equal numbers (maybe more clans, dunno) and there wasnt any banned clans. And on Monday you lost the first fight there you got 2 teams more w/o getting 30% of our raid dead.
    But i can understand your point to say "we dont deff cause FC is pro omni", thats better for the Faction Motivation then to say "we sucked the last weeks, we get them back later".
    Yeah and how many tl7 sites did you manage to hold before the bans ;D?

Think you know the answer to that question.

what you did is no different to clans using 5% gas, just because field changed hands doesn't make it any less sploiting.

Perfect example of FC turning their back when its omni doing something wrong.

Hm atleast clans got unbanned so it seems it´s not wrong anyway.

And we did not time every spot in the same time zone. Atleast we didn´t timed anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Devinco View Post
    Hm atleast clans got unbanned so it seems it´s not wrong anyway.

And we did not time every spot in the same time zone. Atleast we didn´t timed anything.
    Yeah the problem is clans got banned LITERALLY as omni were about to start towers on the Monday.

It's SO OBVIOUS that someone at FC was doing a favour for omnis, they might as well release a statement saying it.

Sorry, but you´re acting like 20 Clans got banned.
    How much was it? 3? 4?

And don´t blame omni for what FC is doing.

And as i said before, most fight omni got equal numbers as clan was won by omni the last weeks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast