Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Qq tower synch

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    Domination faction change every couple of years is inevitable. When it starts, and your positions are starting to slip away, you try to find excuses for why it happens (like it's not your fault, you have less people, every leader quit, clan/omni aligned GMs, clan/omni favoring game changes, etc).
    One person griefing and couple persons getting banned for a day 'by omni GMs' is the reason you 'gave up', 'did not even try to defend'?.. You're just lying to yourself. Been there.
    Yeah it's inevitable, because FC directly intervene.

If i would use your logic now i had to say
    "You just won cause i wasn´t online".

But yes, as far as i know omni pretty failed and got owned.

@Graftmage:
    I totally agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    Domination faction change every couple of years is inevitable. When it starts, and your positions are starting to slip away, you try to find excuses for why it happens (like it's not your fault, you have less people, every leader quit, clan/omni aligned GMs, clan/omni favoring game changes, etc).
    One person griefing and couple persons getting banned for a day 'by omni GMs' is the reason you 'gave up', 'did not even try to defend'?.. You're just lying to yourself. Been there.
    Except it's not been a couple of years, it's been six months or so.

The recent bans that were overturned inside 24 hours is an excuse? It's not something that is disputed, it was done by an omni sided GM. We now hear that perhaps customer service is responsible for the decision to not classify multiboxing as an exploit as well. Same GM perhaps?

These are very recent events. If you haven't been IG I am sure you can have the sequence of events with the bans confirmed to you, if you need that. Just because you lie to yourself doesn't mean everyone else does the same thing in the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Devinco View Post
    If i would use your logic now i had to say
    "You just won cause i wasn´t online".

But yes, as far as i know omni pretty failed and got owned.

@Graftmage:
    I totally agree with you.
    Except you've already proven that being online wasn't the problem.

If omni all are somehow living in US timezone then how did you pull off monday afternoon at 4pm GMT?

4PM GMT on a monday morning is 10am on east coast and 8am on west. A few omni posters claim they have lives and jobs, did they all just put them on hold for towers?

Dunno what other omnis say about that.
    As you noticed, im not that active here in Forums.

Personally im living in EU Timezone and never had problems with the opening times.
    I just dont like the idea to pull NW into a fixed part of the day.
    I can understand if every tl7 spot is timed equal and i think that is totally okay.
    But pulling every side in that time is just lame and sissy.

Even if I were omni, having all towers happening at the same time is a good thing because it encourages PvP, not PvT when people are sleeping.

Since the Merge to every time in the days someone is online who can defend or offend.
    So this argument is not very in fashion.

I don't think offend means what you think it means.

Majority of players who do NW live in EU timezone though

To claim that the bans some people got with this are somewhat stupid I can agree with. Because it sucks. But to an extent deserved. Tower syncing should have never existed, not all into one certain range of the day. Guess you can partly blame the hour cycle on sites.

But to claim that a specific GM is "Omni-Sided" is just stupid. Throwing accusations that it's him who did it for Omni and multibox this that. Sorry, but as said before, you aren't the only ones who have dealt with this kind of crap. On the contrary, we had to deal with "multiboxing" way longer. After months of petitioning, nothing. CLAN FISHINESSSS??????? Nah, just ridiculousness.

If you're looking for an excuse to quit, don't look for it, just do it. If you're trying to make a stand, do it right, don't cause a riot then just continue to log in daily making your point null. It just makes you look dumb.
    Vispa 220/30 Trader || Maravillosa 220/30 Enforcer || Ermosa 220/30 Fixer
    Sanadome 220/26 Nano Technician || Vispah 220/30 Adventurer || Salonter 220/30 Engineer
    Catarac 220/25 Agent ||Abejorro 216/21 Bureaucrat ||Chaparrito 170/24 Agent

We dont see the point in making a stand when historically omni-sided FC employees give unfair advantages out.

I don't see how people would get banned if they were warned about their actions beforehand. Nobody should be outright banned without warning for using mechanics available to them in game. Sure if you hack the core code or their servers that's obviously permanent ban without warning but nothing that clans did exceeded the limitations in game..

The ban was probably overruled because of this sole fact: no warnings were given beforehand and the GM acted in his own discretion about the bans because he has the power and will to do so. Only when this was escalated higher were the bans revoked, but the damage and the sheer blatent foul play was already done.

You've never had to deal with multiboxing, not the kind exhibited by lonely.

Nanoinstance dualboxing BS isnt nearly the same as some guy griefing with 6 toons 4-5 hrs a day for a month =)

But by all means, congratulations omni. You have succesfully taken Tl7 towers. ./flex

It´s both MB. So it doesnt matter if you use two chars or six, if you do an ai raid or towers.

I never heard about ppl getting warned before they got banned.

Personally i know a player who was /afk with pet hunt in arid for that. And he was also banned w/o warning. So that was a clan sided GM?

Quote Originally Posted by Devinco View Post
    It´s both MB. So it doesnt matter if you use two chars or six, if you do an ai raid or towers.

I never heard about ppl getting warned before they got banned.

Personally i know a player who was /afk with pet hunt in arid for that. And he was also banned w/o warning. So that was a clan sided GM?
    people afk in arid has been consistently banned for a long long time. That has nothing to do with this what so ever. Both clan, omni and neutrals.

probably multiple warnings sent but since he was afk, probably didn't read them.

Does nanoinstance use multiboxing software or just alt tab between 2 clients or use 2 screens?

Threads about GM actions are against the forum rules. Since this has turned into a thread about GM actions, it will be closed.

GMs don't post here (other that community managers like Sezmra) and therefore cannot offer an explanation. Even if they did post here, suspensions are confidential, and they cannot publicly discuss someone else's suspension with you. I have removed multiple threads on this already, but since people persist in creating them, I will lock this one with an explanation. Please refrain from creating any more.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234