[Haven] Havenproxy: Valhall Guardians attacked The Asylum [PW 6]
    [Haven] Havenproxy: Insomnia Runners attacked The Asylum [PW 6]
    [Haven] Havenproxy: Mercenaries attacked The Asylum [PW 6]
    [Haven] Havenproxy: Infamous attacked The Asylum [PW 6]
    [Haven] Havenproxy: Still Alive attacked The Asylum [PW 6]
    [Haven] Havenproxy: Northern Star attacked The Asylum [PW 6]
    [Haven] Havenproxy: Legacy of Madness attacked The Asylum [PW 6]

4pm GMT.

FC is giving to all omnis i Happy panda face since they took all the towers ttl7 with out no resistance go go FC

i doubt that omnis have intelligence to thank funcom for the help to get tl7 towers .
    and about the hot timers , i dont see any problems for omnis to attack them now sins they are doing it right now.

well they might think that if they cry enuff on the forums funcom will come running like there own mothers to comfort them and ask how they can help them .

thnx funcom u gave the omnis enuff help to destroy the joy for most of the pwp clans i hope u guys enjoy the game when there will be no wars at all

So you're saying that it's wrong to for one faction to attack another, if they do it at a time of day that doesn't suits you?
    220/30 doc [E]
    220/30 crat [E]
    220/30 shade [E]
    158/21 trader [E]
    117/13 agent [E]
    56/6 trader [E]
    30/3 enforcer [E]

That's exactly what omnis have been saying for the past few months yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuniko View Post
    That's exactly what omnis have been saying for the past few months yes.
    If that is what you truly believe, then I feel sorry for you. Good luck in life buddy, you're probably going to need it.
    220/30 doc [E]
    220/30 crat [E]
    220/30 shade [E]
    158/21 trader [E]
    117/13 agent [E]
    56/6 trader [E]
    30/3 enforcer [E]

Quote Originally Posted by Qualto View Post
    If that is what you truly believe, then I feel sorry for you. Good luck in life buddy, you're probably going to need it.
    orly

Quote Originally Posted by Adva View Post
    Actually, transferring sites is a petitionable offense as per FC, unless they've changed their stance recently that is. Pretty sad I would have to resort to "bending" the rules to even see towers in my time zone, but meh, gotta do what ya gotta do I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vispa View Post
    Bump for not being able to adjust tower timers by swapping all of them into a certain hour range.
    Quote Originally Posted by viktory22 View Post

Fix the tower syncing
    a few choice quotes from various omnis complaining about tower syncing.

Dunno if Qualto is purposely misreading the post or if he's really that dull! Not sure what all the complaints were about, since clearly omni have plenty of people online in this time slot and clan does not! Holding towers is boring, though, clan have plenty of fun times coming up!

everyone needs a little luck!

Thanks mate

Yes, clans hung towers in a omni dead time zone, and here and there a few ameros couldn't participate, and this became a large issue.

They still managed to pull of a few 50+ number raids in the past week (in the-always-a-sleep-omni-never-hot-clam-tower time-zone). A few tara wins, when towers were hot, but oddly enough only Lonelybox went to towers after.

Cool site transfer, wait, wasn't this what omni PR complained about?
    In before "clans did it first!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

yeah after the stink omnis threw i expect to see this field hot 4 gmt next week and not during hawaii prime time (since omnis are so against ttransfers)

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    a few choice quotes from various omnis complaining about tower syncing.
    True. But how is one faction attacking another faction in any way related to tower synching? All I see in OPs post is a bunch of Omni orgs attacking one clan org? If you believe that to be tower synching, you and I have very different opinions on the matter.
    220/30 doc [E]
    220/30 crat [E]
    220/30 shade [E]
    158/21 trader [E]
    117/13 agent [E]
    56/6 trader [E]
    30/3 enforcer [E]

True. But how is one faction attacking another faction in any way related to tower synching? All I see in OPs post is a bunch of Omni orgs attacking one clan org? If you believe that to be tower synching, you and I have very different opinions on the matter.
    If you had any clue, you'd know.

[Haven] Havenproxy: Punk attacked The Asylum [PW 6]
    Who would have ever thought this org would intiate this.

Still waiting on response from the many omni posting in other nuked threads. Popocorn is getting cold!
    Last edited by Metafizis; Aug 20th, 2013 at 19:04:13.
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

Omnis QQed forever about clan synching towers during a time they supposedly could not do towers because they have "lives" and "jobs"

This week in direct contradiction to their lives and jobs they have consistently assembled at LEAST one full RI to attack towers before euro primetime even begins.

i think most of the omnis didnt complain about the reasons you stated. they mainly complained about syncing ALL tower fields into one time zone(atleast tl3-tl7) and that people from a different time zone cant use the content as long as they dont wake up in midnight for it.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by hassler View Post
    i think most of the omnis didnt complain about the reasons you stated. They mainly complained about syncing all tower fields into one time zone(atleast tl3-tl7) and that people from a different time zone cant use the content as long as they dont wake up in midnight for it.
    q q

Quote Originally Posted by Hassler View Post
    i think most of the omnis didnt complain about the reasons you stated. they mainly complained about syncing ALL tower fields into one time zone(atleast tl3-tl7) and that people from a different time zone cant use the content as long as they dont wake up in midnight for it.
    Yeah people cant use the content, so if 50 people on at 4pm GMT don't count as people WHO THE HELL ARE PEOPLE?

What does this thread have to do with "tower synch"? If anything you should have named it "qq tower hot timer manipulation" or something like that, it's a different issue, quantity -> quality, you know.

Main complaint has always been about the fact that you should not be able to sync hot timers to your liking (either everything-hot-at-the-same-time or only-one-tl7-zone-hot-at-a-time, clan has tried both) through 5%/plant orgs of non-clan faction: you gain unintended advantage by doing that.
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Omni claimed towers were not in a suitable time frame for them to participate.

Clearly that was a lie. That's all this thread was about.

Also:

(20:36) [Tower Battle Outcome] Notum Wars Update: Victory to the Omnis!!!
    (20:36) [Tower Battle Outcome] The Omni organization Immortals attacked the Omni Legacy of Madness at their base in Perpetual Wastelands. The attackers won!!

It's ok for omni to do it but not clan ?

Fresh from the battlefield if you missed it.
    Immortals (Qnix) attacked Legacy of Madness in Perpetual Wastelands (x12)

[All Towers] The omni organization Legacy of Madness just entered a state of war! Gitkeeper attacked the omni organization Immortals's tower in Perpetual Wastelands at location (2276,766)

No way related.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast