Thread: OTPC: Omni-Prime Reports: Ares Project Success!

OTPC: Omni-Prime Reports: Ares Project Success!

OTPC: Omni-Prime Reports: Ares Project Success!
    August 15th, 29487.

The following long-range transmission was broadcast to Rubi-Ka from Omni-Prime and then via Omni-HQ. Courtesy of the Office of the CEO of OT Rubi-Ka.

Good Morning, Citizens of Rubi-Ka. Loyal Employees of Omni-Tek and observers of the great Ares Project. I am Professor Kaleb Chase, based on the successful reports we have been receiving as of late from Rubi-Ka. In particular those concerning the Ares Project and the BAHIRAE Unit that we have heard is bringing peace, prosperity and calm to Rubi-Ka. We have decided on the following:

1) The Ares Project is to be reactivated on full military scale, Unit one, the BAHIRAE unit was but the beginning and thanks to the all-encapsulating interface that these units possess, we will be able to gain real-time strategy and combat information from every unit across the systems, galaxies, ships, towns, worlds that these units assist in...peacefully ensuring Omni-Tek Loyalty.

2) Omni-Prime has committed to relaunching the Ares Project and as a result, we have approved the transport of 1,500,000 new Ares Project units to Rubi-Ka.

3) In light of the recent ruling by the ICC and the rare deviation from success that Omni-Tek is used to experiencing, the OTS Obsidian has been outfitted with a newly released high speed Hyperdrive, alongside this and taking advantage of an enroute subspace tear. It will ensure it's arrival in just under a year.

Omni-Tek Protects!
    Last edited by Editor: OTPC; Aug 15th, 2013 at 17:44:29.

**EDIT** Due to containing material dubbed harmful to the corporation, this has been encrypted by Omni-Pol.
    Last edited by Agentcora; Sep 15th, 2013 at 02:23:56. Reason: Omni-Pol encyrption applied
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Oh goodie... More battle bots.
    Point Blank

Robots! Crapload of 'em too! With flamethrowers and riffles! Ear is itchy dammit!

I told people about Robots! Bahirae unit. Agentcora unit. Robots everywhere! They called me crazy!

Now they'll see robots too! They'll get their ears off too! They'll burn their hair too! Crazy girl will not heal!

Robot Apocalypse!
    Last edited by Azazelkeep; Aug 16th, 2013 at 22:46:51.
    Sometimes I want to scream
    So long that life escapes.
    Then I'd shut my eyes.
    I'd be the angel of disgrace

The last thing in this world to be scared of, are robots. Trust me, I build them... a lot. No one has ever been able to create a robot that can withstand the might of science. A plasma torch can cut through a tomato just as it can a Hypopolydermal Metaplast Weave. Physics are your friend.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

With the addition of these units to the Armed Forces on Rubi-Ka, Ms. Serugiusu will be in a greater position than ever to bring about her dreams of peace for the planet. These successes of the Ares project may finally be the key to victory in Rubi-Ka.
    CEO Serugiusu and her unparalleled Riot Control units have proven themselves to be astounding examples of what an Omni-Tek employee should aspire to be. Our CEO is leading the corporation to new heights of achievement and soon, complete victory over the Clan and alien presence on the planet. We truly live in interesting times.

Comfort and peace by her hand, order by her fist. Omni-Tek Protects!
    Omni-AF

Yes. The future of Rubi-ka is in poseable bahirae toys! I like mine with the kung-fu grip! Take it from any of her lapdog like drones. The fashion is IN!
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmol1 View Post
    With the addition of these units to the Armed Forces on Rubi-Ka, Ms. Serugiusu will be in a greater position than ever to bring about her dreams of peace for the planet. These successes of the Ares project may finally be the key to victory in Rubi-Ka.
    CEO Serugiusu and her unparalleled Riot Control units have proven themselves to be astounding examples of what an Omni-Tek employee should aspire to be. Our CEO is leading the corporation to new heights of achievement and soon, complete victory over the Clan and alien presence on the planet. We truly live in interesting times.
    You heard the man: aspire to be robots.
    That's what corporate dreams are made of.
    Peace and joy for the android sheep.

Fecking hell.