Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [VIDEO] [DI] Omnis attacking DI site EFP x5

Quote Originally Posted by Pharexys View Post
    Hm look you gave me a good idea, i'll be starting the farts now.. you can come closer and smell it.
    About the flames i do beleve im not certified enough to play with fire.
    I'll have to pass on the proposal to be near your ass. have a good night at work farting and lighting your farts. maybe you can youtube it and get some attention that way
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    I'll have to pass on the proposal to be near your ass. have a good night at work farting and lighting your farts. maybe you can youtube it and get some attention that way
    Well you lose i guess, the farts been great and i did beleve for a second you did catch one.. oh well.. guess we'll never know the truth. I do beleve the last videos i posted on youtube wich i recorded in 1 day its shown that i've achieved the attention needed. As you can see a guy farting in office at work at 11AM is a guy that has no attention need anymore.
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Devil Inside Website - Devil Inside Forum - Devil Inside YouTube Channel - Pharexys Twich Stream

i've said consistent. where are you nubi?
    Ok, I *still* offer 2 credits for Thell. Now it's consistent since I named the same price two times.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Video threads merged.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    Video threads merged.
    took you some time i see

{other content removed}
    Last edited by Anarrina; Aug 15th, 2013 at 20:31:34.
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Devil Inside Website - Devil Inside Forum - Devil Inside YouTube Channel - Pharexys Twich Stream

took you some time i see

{other content removed}
    Kids are visiting.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

i love these threads... please allow me to summarize:

"Hi, I'm pharexys and i go to pvp but dont actually participate... i just sit in birdie and flow around. I also like to trollbait and flame random people so i can feel cool."

[PS, normally i wouldn't respond but i guess the 12% beers have gotten to me ]
    Proud Member of Paradise

RO rulz
    Shade lover (trox all the way :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonghigs View Post
    i love these threads... please allow me to summarize:

"Hi, I'm pharexys and i go to pvp but dont actually participate... i just sit in birdie and flow around. I also like to trollbait and flame random people so i can feel cool."

[PS, normally i wouldn't respond but i guess the 12% beers have gotten to me ]
    Lol, I can remember when i had my first beer! 'Brennan Huff aka Will Ferrell - Step Brothers - 2008©

Just a FYI. I was watching his stream that day and he did indeed participate! iirc he states earlier in this thread that at this point in time he was just trying to get some nice stream footage of the war going on, as people who don't play AO can have some sort of idea whats going on! So the aerial view did a good job showing this!
    Last edited by Ashford; Aug 16th, 2013 at 11:38:30.
    Ashford

Quote Originally Posted by Bonghigs View Post
    I also like to trollbait and flame random people so i can feel cool."
    Not to mention it entertains Soul! Hi , Natu.
    Dear Omni, gather up and clean my ...base

President Spiritual Guru of Devil Inside
    Fourth
    Sadism
    Diyu
    Willnukeyou
    Goodfella
    Dawnbreaker

Soulhuntress

Quote Originally Posted by usersoul View Post
    Not to mention it entertains Soul! Hi , Natu.
    Hi Frand
    Proud Member of Paradise

The most interesting thing about these videos is the number of MPs. 3? 4? Unheard of. Mind Blown.
    Based God.

Thumbs up

About stream, i have to say its hard to stream with only one side a notum war fight imo, i think we might need 2 or even 4 streams so we can capture and edit good events. Another aspect is that if the fight is in gas, you get blind, rooted, etc or even killed. It was much easyer in GW2 to stream and people to understand whats going on since it was a 5v5 fight, i feel even battlestation is a bit hard sometime, all the running, all the fights happening is hard to get them all.
    I do beleve Anarchy Online is in need of something to get in this new era of streaming, even is like impossible for ppl outside AO to understand whats going on mostly, we might get a chance to bring a few ppl back atleast. How come Eve Online has a Official tournament and a stream with thousands of people watching? Well the question is of course without an answear comparing to AO, But i will try to hope in and be the one of the first guys trying to stream a pretyt much dead game. Maybe we will get some support from Funcom and we could try organize official tournaments and so on.
    Even in gas, it would be possible to get nice streams with maybe a few random level toons (A couple TL1/2's on multiple screens at the tl7 war?)
    Or at least, until some gimp felt compelled to relog and ruin it for everyone.
    IMO probably the only good idea I've ever heard from phare so GG ^_^
    Darktankin 220/30/70 Atrox Enforcer
    Popakap 220/23/64 Solitus Soldier
    Flagosaurus 220/27/70 Solitus Crat
    And many many more...

President of OT org The Darkside(Ex RK2)
    Protecting Rubi-Ka from terrorism since 29478

Only problem is it'd be tough to keep up at TL1/2, and you can't always predict where the fights will go, so you can't even just spread some toons out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12