Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [VIDEO] [DI] Omnis attacking DI site EFP x5

[VIDEO] [DI] Why you shouldnt rush a horde of clans?

Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Devil Inside Website - Devil Inside Forum - Devil Inside YouTube Channel - Pharexys Twich Stream

[VIDEO] [DI] Omnis attacking DI site EFP x5

Hello

Over the years tru dedication and work of our corporation we've created alot of emo fans. For them we dedicate all the attacks!

Omnis attacking DI site EFP x5

ps: sorry for the duble songs at the end.
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Devil Inside Website - Devil Inside Forum - Devil Inside YouTube Channel - Pharexys Twich Stream

[VIDEO] [DI] Tarasque 11/08/2013

Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

My favourite part is the 3 minutes where you just hung out and nobody even looked at you.

This video should be titled "Hey, I'm useless but I'm having fun."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

I offer 2 credits for Thell
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Metafizis View Post
    This video should be titled "Hey, I'm useless but I'm having fun."
    my thoughts exactly on this and one of the others.
    Proud Member of Paradise

The most important bit I got from this is that Healthangel is actually playing now, instead of just sitting afk at Tir grid constantly.

Why is everyone "emo"? And can you keep all of these videos to one thread please? They're really not enthralling enough to each deserve their own...

I love how all the Paradise people are upset... a little humorous.

Honestly, though, it's cool to see these aerial-view vids of battles, gives a fun perspective you don't normally get when running madly in circles spamming assist, nanos and specials. Provides a nice break in between designing branding and beer labels and all the other stuff that's kept me from playing much recently 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    You sir need to log in more.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    The most important bit I got from this is that Healthangel is actually playing now, instead of just sitting afk at Tir grid constantly.
    It must be ebay! Stoop kid never leaves his stoop
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

well guys, you have effectively removed me from NW there is not a single base open in the hours I have to play anymore. gj imo, very effective tactic it makes me a little sad, but hey, there's other games! hoping FFXIV starts back up soon.
    Last edited by RedWatr; Aug 14th, 2013 at 08:13:16.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    i've said consistent. where are you nubi?

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    well guys, you have effectively removed me from NW there is not a single base open in the hours I have to play anymore. gj imo, very effective tactic it makes me a little sad, but hey, there's other games! hoping FFXIV starts back up soon.
    This is funny since all the omni sites are open in US timezone, wich is impossible for me to even think to atack em.
    Who the hell moved timers? i didnt see one xfer in ages.
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Think its an clone, couse i alt tabbed and went to grid and he was there.
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Quote Originally Posted by Pharexys View Post
    i've said consistent. where are you nubi?

This is funny since all the omni sites are open in US timezone, wich is impossible for me to even think to atack em.
    Who the hell moved timers? i didnt see one xfer in ages.
    i didn't say anything about US time zones, did I? I'm talking specifically about the 5 or 6 hours i get to play when I can play. I also said "good job" and "effective tactic", maybe you're a little defensive? or are you just having withdraws from not not needing to defend anything, and you're taking it out in the forums? :P

it's funny when you try to relate to me, because the reason you're having a problem, is a direct result of my own. what can be open, if there's not much to open?
    Last edited by RedWatr; Aug 14th, 2013 at 08:35:36.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    My favourite part is the 3 minutes where you just hung out and nobody even looked at you.
    ye i wasnt flaged i guess( or i dont remember)

Quote Originally Posted by Desdishado View Post
    I love how all the Paradise people are upset... a little humorous.

Honestly, though, it's cool to see these aerial-view vids of battles, gives a fun perspective you don't normally get when running madly in circles spamming assist, nanos and specials. Provides a nice break in between designing branding and beer labels and all the other stuff that's kept me from playing much recently 8)
    Hehe ignore the people that started pvp 30 days ago. And no need to incorporate a whole org just for some morons, i bet Paradise has some Non-multi-boxing-cry-babys in there, maybe the froobs they invited latly? Who knows...

ABout stream, i have to say its hard to stream with only one side a notum war fight imo, i think we might need 2 or even 4 streams so we can capture and edit good events. Another aspect is that if the fight is in gas, you get blind, rooted, etc or even killed. It was much easyer in GW2 to stream and people to understand whats going on since it was a 5v5 fight, i feel even battlestation is a bit hard sometime, all the running, all the fights happening is hard to get them all.
    I do beleve Anarchy Online is in need of something to get in this new era of streaming, even is like impossible for ppl outside AO to understand whats going on mostly, we might get a chance to bring a few ppl back atleast. How come Eve Online has a Official tournament and a stream with thousands of people watching? Well the question is of course without an answear comparing to AO, But i will try to hope in and be the one of the first guys trying to stream a pretyt much dead game. Maybe we will get some support from Funcom and we could try organize official tournaments and so on.
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

i didn't say anything about US time zones, did I? I'm talking specifically about the 5 or 6 hours i get to play when I can play. I also said "good job" and "effective tactic", maybe you're a little defensive? or are you just having withdraws from not not needing to defend anything, and you're taking it out in the forums? :P

it's funny when you try to relate to me, because the reason you're having a problem, is a direct result of my own. what can be open, if there's not much to open?
    Though u meant we "moved times" and omg i cant fight you guys anymore. Well the usual excuse you used to give.
    I got a problem? I beleve im at work drinking my second cofee... i dont see any problems here mate. I would love to squize some flames though but bleh nothing so far...
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Quote Originally Posted by Pharexys View Post
    .... I would love to squize some flames though but bleh nothing so far...
    are you talking about farting thru your pants and lighting it on fire, but you can't fart right now? lol, not sure what that means.
    T O O N Z:

are you talking about farting thru your pants and lighting it on fire, but you can't fart right now? lol, not sure what that means.
    Hm look you gave me a good idea, i'll be starting the farts now.. you can come closer and smell it.
    About the flames i do beleve im not certified enough to play with fire.
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast